Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CurlyMeema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurlyMeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by naturallyme247 naturallyme247 wrote:

Originally posted by CurlyMeema CurlyMeema wrote:

I had the same problem! I was following all of the steps every other day and then all of a sudden my hair was dry, frizzy and my scalp itched at night.  I modified the regimine where I only do the Clay every 4th day and I stopped using the tressemme naturals with aloe vera.  Now I only use Trader Joes and Tresemme Naturals radiant volume.  My hair loves!  On the days that I use the Clay, I use it 1st then use the conditioner/baking soda and then steam with conditioner for 10-15 minutes.

Do you know if this is going to stunt your results. Pinke said each step has a purpose and if you're skipping a step...won't that slow down your result? 

I don't know if it will stunt the results.  I only know that my hair looks so much better and my scalp doesn't itch.
Sponsored Links

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Myfaithrising Myfaithrising wrote:

Hi All, I've been stalking this thread since the beginning and have been working the method for about a month now and the change in my hair is amazing. My hair has never felt so good! I scooped up four bottles of the approved Tresemme from Walgreens.com and I also picked up one of the approved versions from Walmart. All of the approved bottles I have came with black tops, and I double checked the ingredients before I purchased them. Thanks again Pinke for bringing us this method, it has improved the way I feel about my hair.

So they sell the approved version at walmart? Or did you just happen to find one single bottle?
LaTonyaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTonyaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by Myfaithrising Myfaithrising wrote:

Hi All, I've been stalking this thread since the beginning and have been working the method for about a month now and the change in my hair is amazing. My hair has never felt so good! I scooped up four bottles of the approved Tresemme from Walgreens.com and I also picked up one of the approved versions from Walmart. All of the approved bottles I have came with black tops, and I double checked the ingredients before I purchased them. Thanks again Pinke for bringing us this method, it has improved the way I feel about my hair.

So they sell the approved version at walmart? Or did you just happen to find one single bottle?
@Myfaithrising
I saw the approved version at wal-mart..
LaTonya
leatha2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leatha2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:08pm
girl I had chickened out and never did order it. I didn't know what to order as i too was so confused because the formulations has been changed so much. Sine I hear you are having great results, i regret not order. Oh well off to walgreens.com to order some right now.
leatha2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leatha2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 5:32pm
I just ordered the radiant volume from walgreens. I tried to order 4 bottles but it would only allow me to order two bottles. I also used that code so thanks for the code for the percentage off. I wonder if they are going out of stock since it would only let me order 2 bottles of the conditioner.
Myfaithrising View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myfaithrising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 6:09pm
They probably are running low on stock as they've stopped selling that version in stores. I know I hit them up for 4 bottles a couple of weeks ago when it was on sale.
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by leatha2000 leatha2000 wrote:

I just ordered the radiant volume from walgreens. I tried to order 4 bottles but it would only allow me to order two bottles. I also used that code so thanks for the code for the percentage off. I wonder if they are going out of stock since it would only let me order 2 bottles of the conditioner.

Congrats, leatha2000! Sounds like you got the last two. I saw some on eBay and another site that had sky-high shipping. Also read the makers were sued for making false claims...probably why their formula was abandoned. Crap!! Now I have to ration mine.
cdncoily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cdncoily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by tyniagf1 tyniagf1 wrote:

Hi all, I have a quick question. I want to start doing one of the shorter versions specifally version #2. Now i tried this method before maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago. It really didnt give me the same results that i was getting with the longer version. so went back to the longer version figured maybe i need to get more hydration in my hair first. So i tried it again and still not as good. I get a lot less definiton with this method. A lot more fuzz and frizz with this version. So my question is in method #2 instead of doing the clay first then baking soda can i do the baking soda first then clay. Just basically the same as the long version just taking out the DC.  Also i would really love to see some pics of some set styles i.e. twist outs, braid outs, and bantu knot outs.
TIA
I tried "mini-MHM" and agree you need to be pretty hydrated before you can get away with it. I was fine on day 1 of doing it that way, but it went downhill from there, lol. Unless you're also saving the cowash between the BS and clay until after the two rinses, your described option is the original MHM, isn't it? Unless I'm missing something. Embarrassed

Edited by cdncoily - Aug 06 2014 at 8:23pm
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:37pm
Damn walgreens has tressme out of stock. LOL

I think walmart.com sells the one with the black top, a couple of people were complaining in the reviews about it being a black top instead of the white one advertised
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:58pm
HELLO! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?... MY HAIR IS GROWING LIKE CRAZY AND MY BOLD SPOT IS GROWING TOO!! THANKS TO THIS MHM...Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 278>