Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 289>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovemycoils03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovemycoils03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume with sweet orange and lemon grass

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone

Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume With Sweet orange (Not the same product, they are trying to pretend it is the same but it has a more drying formulation)

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Aspartic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Benzyl Alcohol(oily but not fatty alcohol, still drying), Citric Acid, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract (USDA Certified Organic Extracts: Aloe Vera, Sweet Orange, and Avocado), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (USDA Certified Organic Extracts: Aloe Vera, Sweet Orange, and Avocado).

To my knowledge they took it off the shelves, and they are selling online a new formulation that is more drying. the only site i could find the old formula was

http://www.desktopdrugstore.com/tresemme-naturals-radiant-volume-conditioner.html?gclid=CIzB1-eUvr0CFSwdOgodWVcAwg

Ok I think I may have figured something out, pinke the first version you post has a white cap which is the 1st tresseme naturals version, but most of us ordering from walgreens get the tresseme naturals with the black top (3rd version), but it's still the approved version. I think the one with the black top (the one on walgreens.com) is the new formula. The bad formula that isn't MHM approved is discontinued (the one with the white top) is the 2nd version.

As you can see here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=688995

black top = new version

http://www.curlyincolorado.com/2013/08/tresemme-naturals-conditioner-formula.html

in this picture you see both conditioners have sweet orange and lemongrass, but one has a white top and one has a black top (both are approved for MHM) black is the new version. I think the bad formula that pinke talked about earlier is discontinued.

IN CONCLUSION.. you can probably order the conditioner from any website and it will be the approved version. I hope my research was not in vain. LOL im a nerd. ok bye sorry for triple post ;D
I was wanting to buy this and try it, so thanks for looking into it.
Sponsored Links

Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:03am
Originally posted by lovemycoils03 lovemycoils03 wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume with sweet orange and lemon grass

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone

Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume With Sweet orange (Not the same product, they are trying to pretend it is the same but it has a more drying formulation)

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Aspartic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Benzyl Alcohol(oily but not fatty alcohol, still drying), Citric Acid, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract (USDA Certified Organic Extracts: Aloe Vera, Sweet Orange, and Avocado), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (USDA Certified Organic Extracts: Aloe Vera, Sweet Orange, and Avocado).

To my knowledge they took it off the shelves, and they are selling online a new formulation that is more drying. the only site i could find the old formula was

http://www.desktopdrugstore.com/tresemme-naturals-radiant-volume-conditioner.html?gclid=CIzB1-eUvr0CFSwdOgodWVcAwg

Ok I think I may have figured something out, pinke the first version you post has a white cap which is the 1st tresseme naturals version, but most of us ordering from walgreens get the tresseme naturals with the black top (3rd version), but it's still the approved version. I think the one with the black top (the one on walgreens.com) is the new formula. The bad formula that isn't MHM approved is discontinued (the one with the white top) is the 2nd version.

As you can see here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=688995

black top = new version

http://www.curlyincolorado.com/2013/08/tresemme-naturals-conditioner-formula.html

in this picture you see both conditioners have sweet orange and lemongrass, but one has a white top and one has a black top (both are approved for MHM) black is the new version. I think the bad formula that pinke talked about earlier is discontinued.

IN CONCLUSION.. you can probably order the conditioner from any website and it will be the approved version. I hope my research was not in vain. LOL im a nerd. ok bye sorry for triple post ;D
I was wanting to buy this and try it, so thanks for looking into it.
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:19am
I'm in Jax,Fl and have seen both versions in the store. The one that purchased (approved) has a black top with green. Now that I think about it the ones that I purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond were in the front and I pushed the bottles around and then saw the new version. It looks as if they are also changing bottle tops. If you look at the bottle the approved version says with sweet orange and lemongrass and the new formula says with sweet orange and "New". I think at this stage the best thing to do is look at the ingredients. I have a screenshot of the approved ingredients on my phone to make sure I always get the right one because the bottles are misleading as Pinkecube noted. Tresemme changed the formula and passing it off as the original. Even if you order online check your ingredients once received as I'd imagine the old forum l a will eventually run out and if websites don't update the ingredients you can get the new version. Oh why do companies fix things that aren't broken...now I need to start reading bottles on products that I've previously purchased because they may have changed argh!
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 4:26am
forgot to add that Tresemme was previously owned by Alberto and Unilever purchased them a while back this is probably why they are changing formulas and using inferior products (greed). They did the same with the other Naturals Tresemme a while back. 
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:31am
They did a formula change last year to the black tops, are you saying they changed formula's again in 2014? I'm pretty sure that isn't correct. The ones with the white top are old versions, and even some of the ones with the white top have sweet orange and lemon grass. I have to do more research then
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by leatha2000 leatha2000 wrote:

hi to all hanging out in the forum. I wanted to know did anyone order the tresemme from walgreens online yet? I was going to but the the description says with orange and it doesn't have the lemongrass added in the description. Is this still the old formula or the new formula?

The one without lemongrass is the old formula

Here are the ingredients for the approved formula:

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.

Ok so the one without lemongrass is the old formula aka the drying one is an old formula so we need not worry. Right dee?
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:01am

hi to all hanging out in the forum. I wanted to know did anyone order the tresemme from walgreens online yet? I was going to but the the description says with orange and it doesn't have the lemongrass added in the description. Is this still the old formula or the new formula?

<p style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 1.538em; color: rgb102, 102, 102; font-family: QuicksandLight; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;"><span style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; color: rgb0, 0, 0;">Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.</span>

Ok so the one without lemongrass is the old formula aka the drying one is an old formula so we need not worry. Right dee?

Leatha2000 I have ordered this product on walgreens.com recently. The approved ingredients were posted on MsDeeKay's website, so I just compared them. I compared again once I received the order, just in case I was slipped the 'new-new' formula. I gotta tell ya'...it is fabulous! I would love to hear what you think when you use it. I have been using it daily during Wk2 (now Day3) and I LOVE it! I feel so many firm curls pushing thru the roots that weren't there before. Pinkecube mentioned earlier that she doesn't recommend buying several conditioners because they pretty much work the same, but there is something different about this one 'cuz my hair has never been prettier, softer, curlier. I'm ordering more this weekend because I'm afraid they will stop selling it.
Muslimah Dominicana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah Dominicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:04am

<p style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 1.538em; color: rgb102, 102, 102; font-family: QuicksandLight; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;"><span style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; color: rgb0, 0, 0;">Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.</span>

Uuugghh... I really need to order my Tresemme Naturals Conditioner ASAP...   But I'm sooo confused!!

Edited by Muslimah Dominicana - Aug 06 2014 at 11:15am
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by nothidden nothidden wrote:

Leatha2000 I have ordered this product on walgreens.com recently. The approved ingredients were posted on MsDeeKay's website, so I just compared them. I compared again once I received the order, just in case I was slipped the 'new-new' formula. I gotta tell ya'...it is fabulous! I would love to hear what you think when you use it. I have been using it daily during Wk2 (now Day3) and I LOVE it! I feel so many firm curls pushing thru the roots that weren't there before. Pinkecube mentioned earlier that she doesn't recommend buying several conditioners because they pretty much work the same, but there is something different about this one 'cuz my hair has never been prettier, softer, curlier. I'm ordering more this weekend because I'm afraid they will stop selling it.

Oh, it's not on sale online anymore but walgreens.com has a coupon code for 20% off: POSH20.
tyniagf1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyniagf1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:12am

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.

I have like 9 bottles so far its the right formula just the wrong pic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 289>
  Share Topic