Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jdenni12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jdenni12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:46pm
Mhm is on curlynikki yall!!!
Sponsored Links

LaTonyaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaTonyaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by jlstone2 jlstone2 wrote:

Just had to share...

So I when I last did the regimen I put my hair in large two-strand twists and did a twist out.  After I worked out this morning and felt my roots they were starting to separate into individual curls from the sweat!  Not fuzz but curls!  I was so geeked!

The sweat part is gross but curls = awesome sauce!
I like to workout as well...I normally wear my hair in 2 strand twist outs with only water and olive oil.  Are you using the gel and following all steps.  How long does it take your twistout to dry?  I like to twist my hair just slightly damp..Thanks in advance jlstone for your response.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by jdenni12 jdenni12 wrote:

http://www.curlynikki.com/2014/07/the-maximum-hydration-method-for-4c-hair.html?m=1 

Sorry can't make it click able from my ph

tyniagf1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tyniagf1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by jdenni12 jdenni12 wrote:

http://www.curlynikki.com/2014/07/the-maximum-hydration-method-for-4c-hair.html?m=1<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>

Sorry can't make it click able from my ph

[DIV

I was just trying to post that. I saw your comment and I commented as well. We all should leave an testimony, it's a lot of non believers commenting.
Tallbeautie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tallbeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:26pm
I just left a long comment. People are so quick to knock something down that they haven't tried. Education is so important but so many people will not take the time to do their do diligence.
tyniagf1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyniagf1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Tallbeautie Tallbeautie wrote:

I just left a long comment. People are so quick to knock something down that they haven't tried. Education is so important but so many people will not take the time to do their do diligence.

I agree with you completely, all they see is the time it takes to complete the regimen not the benefits of the regimen. That's their lost.

Tallbeautie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tallbeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:45pm
After reading some of the comments regarding the article on CN, Nothing surprises me in the "Natural Hair Community". People will throw shade on any and everything just for the simple fact that it works and people are raving about it. There's so much scrutiny in regards to natural hair and it's just sickening. Since I've been natural, I've seen people rant about hair texture, Wash & Gos, long vs short hair, natural products vs other product.s..and the list goes on. I love that women are embracing their natural texture but come on people stop hating on every little thing. Sometimes I don't like scrolling to the comments because there's always hate being spewed. Oh Gosh, now I'm ranting LOL
Kurly Kizzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kurly Kizzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:16pm
Ladies of MHM,
 I just read the article on Curly Nikki and also some of the comments. Not all....
I have this to say, just like someone else commented, IT IS THEIR LOST whomever doesn't try it and has the problems we have with our hair. Straight Like That!!!!
DesiBbUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DesiBbUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Kurly Kizzie Kurly Kizzie wrote:

Ladies of MHM,
 I just read the article on Curly Nikki and also some of the comments. Not all....
I have this to say, just like someone else commented, IT IS THEIR LOST whomever doesn't try it and has the problems we have with our hair. Straight Like That!!!!

I so agree with you! I've just spent the last 20 mins scanning cos I couldn't be bothered to read all the posts.

A pic speaks a thousand words, so I guess gals and guys we'd need to take more pics and post them - EVERYWHERE.

But there will always by #lazynaturals as one girl put it - what can we do?! Wink

Edited by DesiBbUK - Jul 29 2014 at 5:37pm
solomonsydelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solomonsydelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:32pm
The comments are cracking me up at Curly Nikki!

Most of us spend 3-4 hours on our hair on a regular basis. Shoot, I would spend the whole day at the hair salon when I used to go.

I do MHM in 3-4 hours. While stuff sits in my hair, I do other things - fold laundry, wash dishes, hang out with kids, watch tv etc... When I'm done, I have soft, healthy hair, plus defined ringlets to boot. What's to complain about? Its either you want to do it (and can) or you don't.

Anyway, folks are allowed to have their opinion, be it informed or ignorant. The naysayers, who seem to have never attempted MHM, are free to not do so. The proof, however, is in the results. Those around us who are intrigued enough to ask questions and are open to learning will make a decision as to whether they want to start the method. When they do, we simply need to support them.

Happy MHMing to you all.Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style