Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 289>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ysadoralacquers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ysadoralacquers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:19pm
I'm around day 11 and still no clumping at the root

Stretched out coils
I noticed since starting MHM my ends no longer hold in twists or braids. Just the roots, the end salways puff out. Anyone else have this problem?

Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Has anyone tried layering an oil after their leave-in and before the gel? I did that today and I wanted to know if it would cause any setbacks because I know it's hard for baking soda to remove oil.

Originally posted by protectiveprincess protectiveprincess wrote:

(it took me a million tries to post this)
Hey guys thanks for the tips. My computer is a brand new MAC and I think I might have to install Firefox instead of using Safari. Thanks for the video post @Ms. Deekay.   
I am still unable to reply to comments already posted, but this is for "aharri23".
He wrote:
"Has anyone tried layering an oil after their leave-in and before the gel? I did that today and I wanted to know if it would cause any setbacks because I know it's hard for baking soda to remove oil?"
My response:
I have used a light layer of olive oil since my 2nd repetition of the regimen. I apply it right after the leave-in and just before I apply the gel. I strongly feel that it hasn't caused me any setbacks because the bentonite clay step removes all the product and oil build even if the Baking soda rinse doesn't. I hope that helps.

Aharri, yes it's perfectly okay to do that. It is also one of the options in the regimen on page 1 and 72. The key is don't apply it like LOC then gel it should be LCO then gel.

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Bought my clay.I'm sleepy as heck.
I have it on now.

Can I sleep in my clay mask?I have a shower cap on too
Yes, you can. It could be a bit messy, but there's no actual problem with it.

Originally posted by LaTonyaR LaTonyaR wrote:

Hello!
Can you save any leftover Cherry Lola Caramel Treatment? Show your honey be raw and organic? Thanks in advance...I'm so excited to get started..
LaTonya

Welcome LaTonya, glad you are getting started with this! Yes you can. It might go bad by then though. You might want to freeze it maybe.

Originally posted by naturally50 naturally50 wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Has anyone tried layering an oil after their leave-in and before the gel? I did that today and I wanted to know if it would cause any setbacks because I know it's hard for baking soda to remove oil.

Yes, I just started actually. I guess it's basically the LCO methodology. L is Water, C is Conditioner (Tressamee Naturals and O - Castor Oil. Then I apply my KKCC. My hair feels so moisturized and I have less crunch. (Still working that though).
Exactly as naturally50 said.
Originally posted by DesiBbUK DesiBbUK wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by Christine UK Christine UK wrote:

In the UK we only have the Nourishing Moisture with Aloe, and the Vibrantly Smooth:(( Online, it costs £22/$31.61 (without p + p) for 1 bottle!!! Is it so bad that it cannot be used at all? If anyone knows of another site that that british curlies can by the Radiant Volume cheaply please share so others can benefit.

Yes, Christine that one is okay. Just make sure it does not contain alcohol, because tresseme sometimes is unclear about their ingredient list. So if you're buying it in the store make sure it doesn't contain those drying alcohols as were bolded in this quote below.

Thanks juan_mos Smile

Hi duckkeisha, welcome to MHM happy to have you starting this new journey.These products have pretty much the same ingredients as the approved conditioner, so it should be fine.

Tresemme naturals nourishing moisture w/ aloe vera & avocado oil:Thumbs Up

Water, cetearyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, behentrimonium chloride, persea gratissima (avocado oil), brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fragrance, dipropylene glycol, potassium chloride, lactic acid, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, peg-150 distearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lauroyl lysine, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

Tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth w/ coconut oil & jojoba extract:Thumbs Up

Water, cetearyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, behentrimonium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi oil copolymer, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) leaf eextract, fragrance, dipropylene glycol, potassium chloride, lactic acid, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, peg-150 distearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lauroyl lysine, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

This is another formulation of the product above I found, under the same name. So when you buy it, just make sure the ingredient list doesn't look like this. None of those drying alcohols bolded

Tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth w/ coconut oil & jojoba extract:Thumbs Down

Water/Aqua/Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Stearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance (Parfum) , Caprylyl Glycol , Lauroyl Lysine , Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer , Aspartic Acid , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Benzyl Alcohol , Citric Acid , Alcohol , Isopropyl Alcohol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract

[QUOTE=Christine UK]
In the UK we only have the Nourishing Moisture with Aloe, and the Vibrantly Smooth:(( Online, it costs £22/$31.61 (without p + p) for 1 bottle!!! Is it so bad that it cannot be used at all? If anyone knows of another site that that british curlies can by the Radiant Volume cheaply please share so others can benefit.

Hi Pinkecube and Christine UK,
I got really excited yesterday when I read through the posts and saw that Tresemme Nourishing Moisture Conditioner could be used. However, I noticed that the formulation on my bottle is different (I bought in the last 12 months). Am I right in saying that I can't use it?
If not that's okay - I'll try to ebay it and all my other products as I can't bear to waste them and flush them down the toilet!
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Aspartic Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Ethyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol,Menthylisothiozolindine.
Also @ChristineUK, I'm disappointed too that I can't get Tresemme Radiant Volume in the shops but you can get it on AmazonUK for £8.09.
Hi Desibuk. yes it is the unrecommended formulation, I wouldn't use this, sorry.

Edited by pinkecube - Jul 28 2014 at 10:06pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:16pm
Great pics, ysadoralacquers I see that you are making good progress and getting increased moisture retention, thanks for sharing. I noticed the twist thing as well, they would unravel if my hair is wet. but I figured it was too big and loosely twisted for my length. I have only twisted my hair a few times, so maybe someone who has done it more often can answer.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by lovemycoils03 lovemycoils03 wrote:

Hi Pinke,
As a Nigerian American, with kinky, coily hair, I'm glad to have found this method, and by someone who has similar hair. Your before pictures were all too familiar -times that by more density. Sigh.
I look for 4c/kinky naturalistas on youtube, and thankfully saw the last two videos that protective princess put up. I had tried the CG method, the tightly coily method (brush and twirl), but it never quite produced 'easy' results. Twist outs take hours and I loose so much hair. I had followed Aketafitgirl for a while because her coils look like what I see in the mirror when my hair is wet and/or inundated with conditioner. However, I was turned off again as the low porosity nature of my strands still prevented my achieving healthy hair. The hair always dried foofy, frizzy, and had no movement.
Thanks to you, your research, time, selflessness, and sharing, I have a new outlook!! Thank you also to Msdeekay for compiling everything into one user friendly site - a lot of work. You two rock!!
I have completed day 7 of the method and I'm sitting with the BS rinse now for day 8. My curls are defined up to 60%-80% in the back and are wavier on top, front and sides (30-50% definition). I haven't gone more than one day without redoing the steps and I think I am being meticulous about the steps, referring again and again to the instructions. I want this to work!!! My hair is between armpit and bra strap length in the back and comes to my collar bones on the sides. It takes a bit of product, time to apply each step and a lot more water use! I'm sure to see a bigger water bill lol.
I now have the curl definition in my hair, with this regimen, that it would take me 5 hours to achieve with the tightly curly method - and no damaging brush to boot! I do not have root definition yet, just puffiness and frizz still, that when it dries more, looks like helmet hair ): I'm hoping, and actually counting on it, per your pictures, that this will indeed improve.
The other thing I've noticed is that my hair does not completely dry and once mostly dry (roots are still wet in middle and back), does not move. Is the lack of drying because the water is not being absorbed; ie will improve with doing the method longer? At what point in doing the regimen did you notice movement in your hair? It may be silly to ask, but that has always been a sign of healthy hair to me growing up.
I've been taking pictures to document the process and would like to upload them when I am much further along. Please let me know the best forum/place for that.
Finally, I have to say that I'm surprised this hasn't caught on more, but maybe it's better to have several solid before and after proofs to spark the masses? Who knows..or cares really. People will find it through the rest of us who share.
Thanks again (:
Hi lovemycoils, welcome to the journey! You're welcome! I'm glad this was able to help you and that you are getting good results with this method. Everything you mentioned I can relate as well and I'm glad this was able to help you. I'm also Nigerian American, btw. Keep it up, as you will continue seeing improvements as well. Yes, this method is catching on and will continue to. More and more ppl are hearing about it, and once they try it, the results are what gets this to spread further.

For your questions I started getting movement maybe in the 2nd-3rd week of doing the method. It was one of the first things I noticed other than feeling coils at my roots. And it's a sign of moisture retention, yes because it means your hair is starting to hold moisture on the inside and have more weight. I think once you start absorbing moisture better as you continue this regimen, you are going to experience movement in your hair. First it will only move when it is wet, then it will begin to move when dry. Also, around april my hair took 6 or 7 hours to dry with only a cowash that i didn't rinse all the way out. Now it dries with product in about 5 hours. So I know the drying time improves. For your pictures you can post them here, or email them to maxhydrationmethod@gmail.com and I will post them here and all over social media.You can also post on instagram under #maxhydrationmethod and i'll repost and post on facebook, twitter, etc.

Edited by pinkecube - Jul 28 2014 at 10:46pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by pdthompson pdthompson wrote:

I am doing braids outs which usually morphs into a wash and go look. I have one more day to complete the 7 day challenge. My hair has improve in terms of moisture. I will document more at a later time. Currently I am working on creating a DIY deep conditioner to use with this method. I like using all natural products which includes the preservative. That has been my only challenge using the suggested products because the preservative is harmful to body. For the challenge I used KCNT.
I have a DIY leave in and used DIY Flaxseed gel. Need more time to see if these products are effective with this method before I share the ingredients. This method has transformed my hair for the better. Thanks to everyone who has been involved in this process and who shared their results.
Thanks for the progress report, pdthompson. Good to hear you are seeing success with the challenge. Welcome to the MHM journey. You're welcome Do tell us how it works out, this will be very helpful for those using DIY products.

Originally posted by PKE03765 PKE03765 wrote:

Hi there. I am a recent convert to the maximum hydration method. Over the last week I have read all of the posts on this forum and started the 7 day stint last Wednesday . I have presently just finished day four of the 7 days and I must say that it has not been as much a chore as I was expecting. I am a 4a 4b natural with previously very dry hair.

I am living in the UK and despite not having as much choice as those of us living in the States, I have managed to locate the available products. This however is not before previously stocking up with other products that I have been using before I found this method.

Tressemme Natural nourish and replenish was one of my favourites (got three full bottles left! ). I note from previous posts that it was said to be full of salt! Is there any way that I can use this up? Perhap I was thinking for the BC conditioner clarifying step 1?

I have only tried this step once (due to do it again tomorrow). I must admit I like the ACV clarifier better but having only done the BC and conditioner method once, I don't want to give up on it just now.

I have so far had very good results and can't believe the definition I am getting without oil and questionable ingredients in some of the gels I was using. I have recommended this regime to all my natural friends

Thanks all that respond in advance
Welcome, PKE03765 glad you are having a good experience with this regimen. Thanks for helping to spread this to your other natural friends. You will just have to use up the product until you can get the right ingredient, then. I guess it would work as a clarifier.

Originally posted by Tallbeautie Tallbeautie wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has tried aloe gel for their wash and go? Would that even be considered an okay gel?
Yes, it's okay. I would say be aware of it for those who are low porosity, but since it is the last step and not all of us are super sensitive to aloe, it may be fine for ppl. Plus it's a low cost to experiment with. I would more so suggest flaxseed gel though.

Edited by pinkecube - Jul 28 2014 at 9:40pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by protectiveprincess protectiveprincess wrote:

Hey guys! I actually joined the forum several weeks ago, but haven't been able to post. It has something to do with my computer settings. I've been trying like crazy to figure it out though. I've got my fingers crossed that this post will go through. Shout out to Pinke for this awesome method!
Glad to have you here, protective princess! Welcome to the forum Smile. Thanks for the video tutorial btw, it was great! your hair is doing really well, I see a lot of progress on product free hair!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:48pm

Originally posted by krauseschoenheit krauseschoenheit wrote:

Originally posted by pdthompson pdthompson wrote:

I used Marshmallow Root in my Flax Seed gel and that helped to thicken it up. Marshmallow Root is an ingredient in the KCNT and KCCC. A suggested amount to add is 2 tbsp. There are recipes that boil the Marshmallow Root separately but I boiled the seeds and the Marshmallow Root together and had good results. I am still tweaking my Flax Seed recipe. My first attempt came out too thick because I used the same amount of Marshmallow Root and Flax Seed gel. I just Google Flax Seed and Marshmallow Root recipes. I hope that is helpful.

I used 1 tbs gelatin and 1 teespoon molasse in my flaxseed gel and my gel give me more hold and shine. i will try the marshmallow as soon as i can find it. to see how great those results are too,because they are not easy to find in my area. i don´t know where to buy it. but so far i am making progress with my reciipe. and post pics as soon as i can.

Thanks for sharing guys, this is very helpful for those doing DIY. I agree molasses does give hold and makes the hair look shiny. Gotta be careful not to use a lot b/c it does dry a little crunchy if you add too much for those looking to try it for the first time. Great tips, guys.

Originally posted by coiffedcoils coiffedcoils wrote:

Thanks for posting what you guys do with the flaxseed. I was interested in xanthan gum because I read somewhere that it's used not only to thicken but help prevent flaking, which I had a problem with the last time I used flaxseed gel. I will try marshmallow root if I can find it on the ground or if I'm ordering something online again.
I second that, great tips guys. Btw, coiffed coils for your other question, xanthan gum is perfectly fine.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by cdncoily cdncoily wrote:

Even with a non-ideal conditioner and sometimes going 2 days between washes, my hair is seeing improvements (but it's still fairly frizzy). What I'm noticing is that probably even just from the no-cones/sulfates and extra detangling, I'm seeing my hair keep more of its curls than it did before, it feels and to my eyes even looks thicker/plumper (?), and is getting easier and easier to detangle. It's still not defined enough to be called anything other than an afro, but my hair is softer than ever without any product in it, and there are consistent clumps of coils forming each time I get it wet. Also, when dry I used to think I could only get it this soft with loads of glycerin (curl activator-- I have a full bottle and a 1/3 or so of Sof n' Free left Cry) but now I don't need grease, and I'm sure it's because I have just that little bit more moisture soaking in each time I wash. Shocked

Two questions:
1. It's okay to save leftover baking soda mixture for the next day right? It works because it's a base, as I understand, so I expect it would continue having those properties? I hope so. Embarrassed
2. I finally got my KCKT/KCCC today! At the same time, I think I actually found a moderately more affordable (at least for where I live) conditioner AND gel option, hopefully. Can you confirm they're okay? I list my concerns about each one below.

Strauss Herb Company Styling Gel
http://www.straussherbco.com/products?action=view&id=132
Ingredients: Water, gum extract, jack pine extract, chamomile flower extract, calendula flower extract, horsetail herb extract, nettle leaf extract, dandelion leaf extract, red clover flower extract, olive fruit oil, pumpkin seed oil.

- Could gum extract cause build-up/stickiness issues?

Strauss Herb Company Moisturizing Herbal Conditioner
http://www.straussherbco.com/products?action=view&id=128
Ingredients: Water, coconut oil, jack pine extract, chamomile flower extract, calendula flower extract, horsetail herb extract, nettle leaf extract, dandelion leaf extract, red clover flower extract, apple cider vinegar, olive fruit oil, pumpkin seed oil, beeswax.

- coconut oil won't get all waxy like capric/caprylic triglyceride right? At the following site they explain it's more like a common carrier oil, while capric/caprylic triglyceride is powdery:
http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Caprylic_Capric_Triglycerides/464
- is the ACV near the end counterproductive since I'm doing BS rinses?
- Obviously beeswax is bad, but it's at the end of the list, so I'm not sure if it matters, haha

Thanks again for your help!!!!

Hi cdncoily, thanks so much for sharing your progress, it sound like your hair is progressing well.
qn#1. Yes its absolutely fine to leave the baking soda until your next wash.
The first gel is on the approved list of conditioner so its an absolute yes. I think a couple of people here have tried including Aharri and others.
I think the conditioner may be find if you have no issues with coconut oil. I know my hair personally has issues with coconut oil. But otherwise it looks fine, since the other stuff are at the bottom. Pinke can shed some more light on this.
Thanks Dee and thanks for posting those great rachaelcpr videos, too. cdncoily, glad to have you apart of this MHM journey with us, thanks for sharing your progress. Like Dee said, it will be fine. Your products are fine too, and there is no issue with the ACV. There is no issue with the ACV the same way there would be no issue in any other ph balalnced conditioner you use. HTH
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by naturally50 naturally50 wrote:

I finally decided to mix my clay mixture in a blender and I like it much better. The consistency is smooth and creamy and for now I have the mixture in a plastic container. I also mixed the cherry lola treatment in a blender.

It was hard to find your comment at first Naturally50. Yes you want to be blending these, especially if you are doing the modified cherry lola. To avoid chunks and all that. Glad you found a good way to do the clay mix.

Originally posted by jlstone2 jlstone2 wrote:

I did this method for the 6th time yesterday. I was very proud of myself because it is a lot of work to do in the evening.
This time I did option 2 just to make it a little faster and I liked it better. I didn't think the clay was too hard to work through my hair and I didn't get any tangles. The BS rinse made my hair really soft and I left it on for 10 mins. instead of 1-2 minutes like danbnaturals did.
Also when I was finished I put in the regular conditioner and sat under the dryer for 10 min. then rinsed and followed up with a leave in. My hair was very soft and SUPER curly!
I added a little KCCC and put it in big twists. My hair didn't dry all the way as I find KCCC keeps my hair wet FOREVER!!! I don't know why but it is so hard to dry. I diffused and everything.
Anyway, my hair was very soft this morning when I removed the twist and I still had coil definition.
I think I am going to try a different gel to use for when I do twists instead of WNGs. Overall though I am pleased.
I will be glad that after today I can go on to 2-3 days washes instead of everyday. My water bill is going to be ridiculous!LOL
thanks for sharing, jlstone2 I'm glad you liked Dana's version of the regimen. I'm glad you still managed to fit in some DCing. Sounds good, you are enjoying your progress, keep it up!

Originally posted by Tallbeautie Tallbeautie wrote:

Today I'm on day 6 of doing the full reggie and I can not express how grateful I am that I have found this. My hair is being transformed in so many ways Big smile. My hair hardly has any SSKs or shedding which is huge. My hair would shed and tangle like crazy with wash and gos. The curl definition and softness is slowly improving. I'm starting to see shine finally! So many improvements. I did switch over to the Trader Joes Tea Tingle condish because it is thicker and my hair loves it. My hair does prefer thicker products so I have not watered down the condish the last couple of days and that seems to work better for my hair. Also, I have tried both the baking soda and ACV and it seems that my hair likes the baking soda better so I'll be sticking to that. I do have a confession, I have a been using the ECO gel because the Giovanni and the KCCC was not working at all!! I'm waiting to pick up two other approved gels this weekend but I've been cheating for now. Even though I am using the ECO my hair is still improving exponentially so I'm not too worried. I've been layering the Tea Tree condish and olive oil under the gel so I think that may be helping.
I'm so excited right now. I will continue to send updates.

Hi TallBeautie, that's awesome to hear. Do try and switch over to the approved gel. You might get good results with the eco, but in the longterm it is for the best to avoid those drying products because they tend to flip around and bite you after awhile. Thanks for the update, sound like you are making good progress!

Originally posted by jlstone2 jlstone2 wrote:

Just Curious...Is anyone who is doing this method doing any styling or just WnG?
I workout a lot and i prefer twists to WnGs and I don't have a lot of time to style in the morning so twists are simpler.
Yes there are a few users doing twists, there is not issue with that, that is just styling.

Edited by pinkecube - Jul 28 2014 at 10:16pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by allthingshair allthingshair wrote:

Hello, I've been reading this thread for awhile now and I did the cherry lola treatment a few weeks back but just started doing the method in its entirety yesterday.  My hair is a little past APL and it takes forever to dry.  Walking around with sopping wet hair feels gross to me so I was wondering if it was ok to plop with this method?  I usually plop for 15 mins or so when I do wash and gos and it cuts drying time tremendously.
Yes, it is okay to plop. Welcome to the forum and MHM, allthingshair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 289>
  Share Topic