Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 291>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Pinke I doubted this method before but after trying it I'm sold. Thank you for all your information
You're welcome I'm glad you gave it a shot. I think many people will be on the fence about this at first, but it really does work so they won't be disappointed at all once they actually give it a try.
Sponsored Links

krauseschoenheit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote krauseschoenheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Here is a new alternative mixture for bakingsoda step, for those of you who want to save conditioner.

Alternate MHM Baking soda mixture

o 2 tablespoons bakingsoda
o 2 tablespoons honey
o 1 teaspoon olive oil
o 6-10 oz of water

this is a good news for me i am going to try it tomorrow. thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krauseschoenheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:40pm

Pinke I doubted this method before but after trying it I'm sold. Thank you for all your information
You're welcome I'm glad you gave it a shot. I think many people will be on the fence about this at first, but it really does work so they won't be disappointed at all once they actually give it a try.

i had to relate to the doubt because I AM actually  suspecting my edges to grow back. so I TOOK PICTURES TODAY. i was never a big fan of scalp oiling(tried jbco on my edges , results nothingCry) so if my edges reappears with the MHM  i will be so happy. Big smile
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Crownstar Crownstar wrote:

TreSemme Naturals Radiant Volume with sweet orange lemongrass
For anyone that has a Bed Bath and Beyond near you. I found the original (approved) version and the new formula. I reviewed both versions and the original version has a black cap with green inside while the new version has a white cap. They were 4.99 each;I used my 25 percent coupons and got the last 3 bottles for $12 something. Not bad for 3 25 oz bottles. 

Crownstar, I have the APPROVED Sweet Orange & Lemongrass that I found on the Walgreen's site and I never noticed, until you mentioned it, that the top is black w/green inside unlike pictured on the Walgreens site. Thanks for the info on BBB.... never thought to check them for conditioner.  I know TJMaxx has Giovanni sometimes (not sure if its' MHM approved), but BBB wasn't on my radar!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by juan_mos juan_mos wrote:

Originally posted by Crownstar Crownstar wrote:

TreSemme Naturals Radiant Volume with sweet orange lemongrass
For anyone that has a Bed Bath and Beyond near you. I found the original (approved) version and the new formula. I reviewed both versions and the original version has a black cap with green inside while the new version has a white cap. They were 4.99 each;I used my 25 percent coupons and got the last 3 bottles for $12 something. Not bad for 3 25 oz bottles. 

Crownstar, I have the APPROVED Sweet Orange & Lemongrass that I found on the Walgreen's site and I never noticed, until you mentioned it, that the top is black w/green inside unlike pictured on the Walgreens site. Thanks for the info on BBB.... never thought to check them for conditioner.  I know TJMaxx has Giovanni sometimes (not sure if its' MHM approved), but BBB wasn't on my radar!
Thanks for sharing that crownstar, I agree never would've thought to check that store. I might even be able to get the approved version myself eventually

Edited by pinkecube - Jul 23 2014 at 4:57pm
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:59pm

I've been telling them to commit to 7 days.. I don't care if it's consecutive or not (b/c I couldn't do it back-to-back the first 7 days either).. but as long as they don't skip more than 2 days (this is just me saying this) between the first 7 days... and then come talk to me about how skeptical they are.Wink
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by juan_mos juan_mos wrote:

I've been telling them to commit to 7 days.. I don't care if it's consecutive or not (b/c I couldn't do it back-to-back the first 7 days either).. but as long as they don't skip more than 2 days (this is just me saying this) during the FIRST 7 day period... then come talk to me about how skeptical they are.Wink ... bet it won't happenTongueBig smile
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:09pm
My shipment came in from walgreens! I ordered 6 bottles of tresseme naturals so i could get free shipping and all of them are with sweet orange and lemongrass (the approved version) Can't wait to use it!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

My shipment came in from walgreens! I ordered 6 bottles of tresseme naturals so i could get free shipping and all of them are with sweet orange and lemongrass (the approved version) Can't wait to use it!
awesome, tell us how it works aharri. I'd like to hear a comparison of all 3 recommended conditioners if you can, since I know you have used all 3. Plus how you water it down if you do, how does it fare.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote krauseschoenheit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:24pm
does anyone relate with the itchy scalp? AFTER DOING THIS REGIMEN FOR 2 weeks consistenly the frequence of itchiness of my scalp decreased a lot. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 291>
  Share Topic