Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 289>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6168
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Christine UK Christine UK wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

i will def support you pinke! you have helped me fall in love with my hair and ive been natural for 5 years. i dont have much but i have sent a lil sumthin sumthin to help you reach your goals


Thanks so much Juan_mos, tyniagf, iheartsmimi. Any amount you can when you are able, even if it's little thank you so much for your wonderful support. I really appreciate this, and I'm going to do everything I can to make MHM be successful so more people hear about this and I can get to do the things I have planned. You guys give me drive and hope, it means a lot to me to have this kind of support. I'm going to have faith and do what i need to do. I know this will work out okay.

Hi Pinke.   I also left a comment in your support.  I feel your pain. 

What a wonderful idea for Juan_Mos to come up with!  I for one will be donating on a regular basis.  Even if in only small amounts.  In Jamaican heritage, we say "every mickle makes a mockle", of "penny and penny mek (makes) 2p/$.

I am disappointed in the whole affair as I really liked CharJay.  I hope there is some acknowledgement by her, otherwise I think I will be unsubscribing myself on principle.  My credit also goes out to Ms Dee Kay who pointed me in your direction.  
Thank you Christine UK for your supportSmileSmile No matter the amount, anything that you can give is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. Thank you so much again.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6168
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by ysadoralacquers ysadoralacquers wrote:

Just finished day 7 and I definitely have more curl definition. I'm not retaining to much moisture but I know it will take a while. My hair doesn't shake yet . Hopefully in another week or 2. I'm no longer towel drying between steps. Check out my curls
  
Gorgeous curls ysadoralacquers, thanks for sharing those pics! Keep it up the shake will comeSmile I definitely think the omitting of towel drying made a difference. It will only get better and better!
Back to Top
ableonard6 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 27 2014
Location: TN
Status: Offline
Points: 106
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ableonard6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:29pm
PINKECUBE!!!! Have you seen the article on the MHM on BlackHairInformation.com!! Its like a 4-5 page article on the method and taken directly from this post with before and after pics from this post and everything. Yes, she mentioned your name with uncertainty about if you were the inventor! But the article is awesome girl!!! Everyone go check it out!!! You are on your way!! Im so excited!!
Back to Top
afrolistic View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Jun 17 2014
Location: germany
Status: Offline
Points: 215
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrolistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:16am
Hi pinke i hope u can help me. I am totally frustrated with my natural hair. Some place has refused to grow nomatter wat. I always have to cut my hair so that they grow together. The one i cut wikk grow very fast but the side of my front hair remain the same. It is also the most driest and kinkiest part of my hair. I have jbco donno if i can use to oil that hair. Pls tell me wat to do before i relax my hair.
Back to Top
tyniagf1 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Jun 16 2014
Location: Chicago
Status: Offline
Points: 332
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tyniagf1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by ableonard6 ableonard6 wrote:

PINKECUBE!!!! Have you seen the article on the MHM on BlackHairInformation.com!! Its like a 4-5 page article on the method and taken directly from this post with before and after pics from this post and everything. Yes, she mentioned your name with uncertainty about if you were the inventor! But the article is awesome girl!!! Everyone go check it out!!! You are on your way!! Im so excited!!






Yay pinkecube so happy for you.
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6168
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by ableonard6 ableonard6 wrote:

PINKECUBE!!!! Have you seen the article on the MHM on BlackHairInformation.com!! Its like a 4-5 page article on the method and taken directly from this post with before and after pics from this post and everything. Yes, she mentioned your name with uncertainty about if you were the inventor! But the article is awesome girl!!! Everyone go check it out!!! You are on your way!! Im so excited!!
Yes, thank you ableonard I saw it! Wow! Great Article! This is so exciting and encouraging There are going to be so many more people looking into the regimen. I left a comment on facebook and confirmed i am the founder, which I think was automatically posted on the site's comment section as well.

Originally posted by tyniagf1 tyniagf1 wrote:


Yay pinkecube so happy for you.
Thanks Tyniagf!
Back to Top
DenzKoils View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2014
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 877
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DenzKoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 11:26am
That was a great article and very positive. She is following the regimen along with her sister. Looking forward to seeing her pics when she post them.

Very exciting. Congratulations pinkecube.
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6168
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by DenzKoils DenzKoils wrote:

That was a great article and very positive. She is following the regimen along with her sister. Looking forward to seeing her pics when she post them.

Very exciting. Congratulations pinkecube.
Thanks, DenzKoils! I'll be looking forward to her progress pics as wellSmile
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6168
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by afrolistic afrolistic wrote:

Hi pinke i hope u can help me. I am totally frustrated with my natural hair. Some place has refused to grow nomatter wat. I always have to cut my hair so that they grow together. The one i cut wikk grow very fast but the side of my front hair remain the same. It is also the most driest and kinkiest part of my hair. I have jbco donno if i can use to oil that hair. Pls tell me wat to do before i relax my hair.
Hi afrolistic, I have experienced the same problem in the past, the areas that grew was only the 4a in the nape of my hair, and the front never really grew. It gave me a mullet shape. That is changing with this method for me. I think it would be time to diagnose what you may not be doing correctly with the regimen if you are still having issues. Don't be hasty to relax your hair, you may not think it now, but these are solvable issues. I'm going to paste the troubleshooters below:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:


Here are things to look into:

1. Applying product on soaking wet hair. This includes:

    Wet hair when applying DC.
    Wet hair when applying clay
    Wet hair when applying leave in. You can apply your leave in all at once under the running shower water, right after you rinse out the clay. And then apply more as needed, section by section before applying gel.
    Hair must remain wet as you apply gel.

2. Separating during the clay step. You can watch a tuturial here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbB4TQGsOck

3. Making sure to properly separate coils as you apply leave in and gel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGr2F2LIObE

4. Making sure all your products are MHM friendly: You cannot expect quick or effective results just using any old product that isn't compatible with your hair.

5. Making sure you have experimented with other options. For example, your hair could have an issue with acv, and prefer bakingsoda. Or maybe you may benifit from steaming instead of just a warm cowash.

6. Making sure you are not expecting results too fast. Sometimes it best to be patient. Do not expect to get perfect root to tip definition on your first try. For some it may happen, but that may take time for others. Just appreciate any other changes you notice the results will come.

7. Making sure you are not spacing out your regimen repeats too far apart. Even if you can't do all the steps, it's better to introduce moisture by either doing step 1 and stopping at DC until you can complete the other steps, or even just doing a quick cowash leave in and go. Anything is better than going a week with out moisturizing your hair if you are just starting out. Keep with in 3-4 days.

8. You can try leaving the B.S./ACV/Clay/DC steps longer.

9. making sure you are properly getting shed hairs out and detangling to help your coils not want to stick together in big frizzy clumps.

10. Absolutely make sure you aren't skipping any steps.

Btw, to all MHM Newbies, make sure you have checked out page 72 if you haven't already!! Some slight changes have been made to the regimen, so make sure you are aware of them.




Edited by pinkecube - Jul 21 2014 at 12:09pm
Back to Top
msdeekay View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 18 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 3028
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Christine UK Christine UK wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

i will def support you pinke! you have helped me fall in love with my hair and ive been natural for 5 years. i dont have much but i have sent a lil sumthin sumthin to help you reach your goals


Thanks so much Juan_mos, tyniagf, iheartsmimi. Any amount you can when you are able, even if it's little thank you so much for your wonderful support. I really appreciate this, and I'm going to do everything I can to make MHM be successful so more people hear about this and I can get to do the things I have planned. You guys give me drive and hope, it means a lot to me to have this kind of support. I'm going to have faith and do what i need to do. I know this will work out okay.

Hi Pinke.   I also left a comment in your support.  I feel your pain. 

What a wonderful idea for Juan_Mos to come up with!  I for one will be donating on a regular basis.  Even if in only small amounts.  In Jamaican heritage, we say "every mickle makes a mockle", of "penny and penny mek (makes) 2p/$.

I am disappointed in the whole affair as I really liked CharJay.  I hope there is some acknowledgement by her, otherwise I think I will be unsubscribing myself on principle.  My credit also goes out to Ms Dee Kay who pointed me in your direction.  
Thank you so much Christine (...and to everyone for the support), Love the Jamaican Heritage saying BTW Big smile
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 289>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down