Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 157158159160161 252>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:51pm
I think this method is going to JUMP OFF and when it does – ensure you are protected/patent the method, etc. so company’s with deep pockets don’t beat you to the mass market.
Think Chaz Dean and Wen co-washing…yeah right – you tubers had been co-washing long before Wen but Chaz capitablized and now he makes billions!
When you create your products – please don’t eventually “sell out” think Carol’s Daughter – products were made in her kitchen with natural ingredients and know look at the crap in them. Think Wajad Talah products – garbage now.
Since you are recommending certain products have you considered reaching out to these companies (until you get your own products up and running that is) and have them sponsor your method on their websites (for a fee of course), they benefit from people buying the product and you get a fee for sending customers to their site – perhaps a discount for people that follow the method 
Hair Salons: Partner with salons and teach them the method – If I were starting out – I’d pay a fee to have this process done for me – by natural hair PROFESSIONALS especially the first 7 days!
I am so excited for you and know you’ve probably thought of these ideas – THINK BIG AND THEN EVEN BIGGER. I hope you get all due you for this method!
Sponsored Links

Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:55pm
Last note LOL! Question: When I complete the first step (ACV rinse or baking soda/conditioner should this be done on dry hair? or should I rinse my hair first?
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

hello everyone! i have been gone for a bit and came back to see new members joining this challenge. how exciting! i am on page 87 on this thread so i seriously need to catch up! please forgive me if anything i ask or state was answered before. 

forewarning this is a long postLOL

i've been doing the regimen for 2 months now and i must say my hair is improving. my first month i was doing it every day to reach hydration levels quicker before i wore my PS the following month. everything was going okay until i got my cornrows done. it was partly my fault because i should have stopped the lady braiding my hair. she was way too rough and way too impatient which resulted in me losing a significant amount of hair. i start tearing up now just thinking how dumb i was for letting her rip through my hair. when i went home i immediately took out the braids and lost more hair and experienced major breakage. i completed the entire steps to get my hair back to "normalcy" my hair is much shorter and thinner nowCry i am still doing the regimen and although i experience minor breakage and shedding it definitely has improved and i am noticing my hair is getting thicker- so there is light at the end of the tunnelSmile anybody have tips on how to grow thicker hair while doing this regimen will be greatly appreciated!

some things i will do different or have done different:  

1) i have only been using the acv mixture in step 1 for the past 2 months and will now switch over to the BS mixture later this week and do it consistently for 2 months to compare my results. 

2) i have been keeping the CL treatment in for 3- 4 hours then rinse out and then apply my diluted KCKT and KCCC. i have not DC after that treatmentConfused i must have misunderstood that part and skipped it. i haven't gotten any adverse effects but i will add the DC going forward. 

3) i sleep with the bentonite clay mixture in my hair 1x a week. then on the 3rd day when i start the steps over i  go under a hooded dryer with a cap for 1 hour. i noticed my hair is flatter, smoother, and more receptive to the KC products. 

4) i plan to cut my hair in a few weeks to get rid of all the ssks and split ends

some observations i've noticed while doing the regimen so far:

1) my hair is shinier and darker
2) my edges are filling in
3) i see more coils forming at the roots
4) my hair without product still swells but it's much much better than what it looked like dry with no products before i started this regimen

questions i have:

1) i plan to wear my wig as my PS within a few weeks to grow back my hair. i don't want to cornrow my hair. pinke- i noticed that you twisted and pinned your hair after the steps. do you think that would work if i were to do that and ghe for 3 days and then restart the steps or should i retwist every night to re moisturize since its under a wig?

2) i currently use soultanicals curl detox as my 3rd step and i noticed that there is aloe juice. i love how my hair feels afterwards but i know it was mentioned aloe juice in clays are a no-no. is the ingredient list mhm friendly?

SCALP PURIFYING BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS (NEW FORMULA): 
Organic Aloe Juice Infused with 
Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Sea Kelp, Oatstraw, Nettle, Red Clover, Thyme, Bentonite Clay, Blackstrap Molasses, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Bentonite, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Essential Oil Blend of Peppermint, Lavender, Geranium, Lemon and an extra dose of soulistic flava & LOVE!

Hey, I feel your pain. I have a lot of breakage in the middle of my head from braids. I found that all of my hair is thriving and the middle part is STILL delicate. I've been doing green house effect so it will grow and it has thickened up. The area of hair that feels delicate, easy to break and short is reducing each week. 

I also noticed that the hair that feels most delicate is HIGH porosity (did "water test" and noticed that while the rest of my hair was soft and curls seperated, the middle even though curls were seperated did not feel as soft). This week, I decided to spray ACV on it directly when I styled and after just a few days, I've noticed the hair is retaining more moisture.

Also, yes twisting your hair at night is fantastic. This reduces tangles. You don't have to twist it. You could just take a chunk, twist it with one strand and pin it on itself (kind of like bantu knots). Or you could simply get a soft pony tail holder and put small buns all over your head. The point is that the hair strands will not rub against each other which will further reduce tangles and breakage. I've been doing this for the past 2 weeks with great result. As I mentioned above, my hair feels softer and RETAINS softens for multiple days in a row and I believe twisting at night helps. I don't think you have to retwist it every night but a few times a week makes sense so new growth does not start to tangle the twists.

Edited by kwicherbichen - Jul 16 2014 at 6:07pm
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Crownstar Crownstar wrote:

I think this method is going to JUMP OFF and when it does – ensure you are protected/patent the method, etc. so company’s with deep pockets don’t beat you to the mass market.
Think Chaz Dean and Wen co-washing…yeah right – you tubers had been co-washing long before Wen but Chaz capitablized and now he makes billions!
When you create your products – please don’t eventually “sell out” think Carol’s Daughter – products were made in her kitchen with natural ingredients and know look at the crap in them. Think Wajad Talah products – garbage now.
Since you are recommending certain products have you considered reaching out to these companies (until you get your own products up and running that is) and have them sponsor your method on their websites (for a fee of course), they benefit from people buying the product and you get a fee for sending customers to their site – perhaps a discount for people that follow the method 
Hair Salons: Partner with salons and teach them the method – If I were starting out – I’d pay a fee to have this process done for me – by natural hair PROFESSIONALS especially the first 7 days!
I am so excited for you and know you’ve probably thought of these ideas – THINK BIG AND THEN EVEN BIGGER. I hope you get all due you for this method!

I completely agree with you. I hope Pinke is everything to put everything in place for this to take off :)

Edited by kwicherbichen - Jul 16 2014 at 6:09pm
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by ysadoralacquers ysadoralacquers wrote:

I didn’t mean to imply that MHM didn’t work.  I was just venting because the process was so tedious for me. Embarrassed I have seen progress, I'm just impatient.  I guess I’m used to using oils so my hair seemed very dry and the shrinkage annoyed me.  I have always had that problem.  My hair is very low porosity and dense so I know it may take a while.  My hair is still very light and has little weight to it so I am not retaining a lot of moisture. I have noticed that I have a lot more sheen and my coils are softer and more uniform.  I have been towel drying my hair after the mask so I will stop.  I tried splitting up the process but I couldn’t sleep well with the plastic and wet hair and my scalp itched like crazy.

No worries ysadoralacquers, I understand where you are coming from. Just stay encouraged sista, the progress may be slow but it's coming and as your hair gets more hydrated it will be less work.

Originally posted by </span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px; : rgb251, 251, 253;>Kurly Kizzie</span><span style=font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;> Kurly Kizzie wrote:

Hi Pinke, 
     I am convinced that I've NEVER seen my natural hair moisturized!!! My hair has changed dramatically!!!! I had started to get scared because it has changed sooooooo dramatically within such a SHORT period of time! (did my 5th regimen yesterday.)I started doing research on BS and then thought about the clay, they are virtually the same in PH. But I was only concerned about the BS because I already knew that clay was GREAT for your hair, so if the clay is ok then the BS has to be as well, in terms of PH. Wheeeeeww glad to see your answers as well as MsDee, Natural Haven (I ran across her article when I was researching) and Audrey Sivasothy. Which both ladies you spoke about in your reply 

Anyhoo, my questions:

1A. The MHM can make your hair LOOK like the curl pattern has changed? (I think yes, but what do you say?)

1B. ( BTW underneath the brillo pad of hair I HAD, my hair was very Coily, I have very little coils now, they are mostly curls and seemingly waves in some areas.....)
This is ok though, right?

2. How can it be possible that I had NO IDEA of what my true hair looked like?????? lolololLOL

3. (I said before, 2 applications ago,  that it looked like my 4A hair maybe wasn't 4A because of the moisture that your regimen imparted on my hair.... )

What does MOISTURIZED 3C/4A hair look like?

Hi Kurly Kizzie co-sign everything you said. Yes, baking soda has been getting a very bad rep. You are right Clay and baking soda have the same PH most people who are against baking soda either dont know this or are are just repeating the same information that has been floating around about baking soda for years and haven't really done their own research.
I'm happy that you did your own research and came to your own conclusions in this matter. I think as more and more people do this they will end up changing what category they think they should be LOL and we may find that 4c as we know it today may not exist LOL
I see Pinke has answered all of your questions already.

Originally posted by </span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px;>curlymama </span><span style=font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;> curlymama  wrote:

So Day 1 is complete and I just wanted to share a pic - I'm pleased with the results but think I'll need to tweak my flaxseed gel. I may have overcooked it - is that possible? It's very gunky and not easy to work with. I bought some marshmallow root so will use that also.

I'm feeling exhausted thinking about doing it all over again this evening but I'm thinking of the end goal!

You're doing great curlymama, thanks so much for sharing your progress and results. Just keep focused on the end goal and it will get easier. 
Originally posted by </span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px;>Ethomas137</span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px;> </span><span style=font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;> Ethomas137  wrote:

Good Evening,
O.k I tried the bs rinse instead of the acv tonight. OMG!!! My hair is wonderful. My tangles were much more manageable and my hair was a lot softer. I also don't see as much shedding. Don't know if that's the baking soda or just the fact that I'm on day 4.  I am sitting with clay wash on my hair as i type this so I don't know what the end result will be but I am recording the journey with pictures.  I usually go to bed with wet hair under a plastic cap and let air dry during the day, but tonight I'm going to try the stretching method just to see what happens.  Tomorrow night is a late night for me so i won't be doing the treatment but I will pick up day 5 on Thursday.
Keep you posted, thanks for the recommendation about switching rinses and I'll post again.  Im still looking for a alternative gel, that's a little more reasonable than kckt gel. I have xtreme gel and flaxseed gel that I'm going to use tonight. I'll let you know my results/progress.

hey ethomas great to hear that your hair responded much better to the baking soda and is now progressing well. The baking soda option is better for those with low porosity or anyone who is having issues, choosing that option usually gives better results.
Originally posted by </span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px;>iheartsmimi </span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px;> </span><span style=font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;> iheartsmimi   wrote:

hello everyone! i have been gone for a bit and came back to see new members joining this challenge. how exciting! i am on page 87 on this thread so i seriously need to catch up! please forgive me if anything i ask or state was answered before. 
i've been doing the regimen for 2 months now and i must say my hair is improving. my first month i was doing it every day to reach hydration levels quicker before i wore my PS the following month. everything was going okay until i got my cornrows done. it was partly my fault because i should have stopped the lady braiding my hair. she was way too rough and way too impatient which resulted in me losing a significant amount of hair. i start tearing up now just thinking how dumb i was for letting her rip through my hair. when i went home i immediately took out the braids and lost more hair and experienced major breakage. i completed the entire steps to get my hair back to "normalcy" my hair is much shorter and thinner nowCry i am still doing the regimen and although i experience minor breakage and shedding it definitely has improved and i am noticing my hair is getting thicker- so there is light at the end of the tunnelSmile anybody have tips on how to grow thicker hair while doing this regimen will be greatly appreciated!

1) i have only been using the acv mixture in step 1 for the past 2 months and will now switch over to the BS mixture later this week and do it consistently for 2 months to compare my results. 

2) i have been keeping the CL treatment in for 3- 4 hours then rinse out and then apply my diluted KCKT and KCCC. i have not DC after that treatmentConfused i must have misunderstood that part and skipped it. i haven't gotten any adverse effects but i will add the DC going forward. 

3) i sleep with the bentonite clay mixture in my hair 1x a week. then on the 3rd day when i start the steps over i  go under a hooded dryer with a cap for 1 hour. i noticed my hair is flatter, smoother, and more receptive to the KC products. 

4) i plan to cut my hair in a few weeks to get rid of all the ssks and split ends

4) my hair without product still swells but it's much much better than what it looked like dry with no products before i started this regimen

questions i have:

1) i plan to wear my wig as my PS within a few weeks to grow back my hair. i don't want to cornrow my hair. pinke- i noticed that you twisted and pinned your hair after the steps. do you think that would work if i were to do that and ghe for 3 days and then restart the steps or should i retwist every night to re moisturize since its under a wig?

2) i currently use soultanicals curl detox as my 3rd step and i noticed that there is aloe juice. i love how my hair feels afterwards but i know it was mentioned aloe juice in clays are a no-no. is the ingredient list mhm friendly?

Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Sea Kelp, Oatstraw, Nettle, Red Clover, Thyme, Bentonite Clay, Blackstrap Molasses, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Bentonite, Potassium Sorbate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Essential Oil Blend of Peppermint, Lavender, Geranium, Lemon and an extra dose of soulistic flava & LOVE!
Hey iheartsmimi great to see you back sorry you had to go through that experience with the stylist Angry. Hopefully you will be able to bounce back from the experience soon.
Yes you can do GHE for the days that you have the wig on, all you have to do is clarify and do the deep conditioning step. So  step 1 and step 2 until you are ready to proceed with all the steps.
I think aloe vera in the clay is not an absolute no no but is a proceed with caution. So if you see that your hair isn't responding as well overall you know that it is due to the Aloe. I'm sure Pinke will get back with a bit more insight with this.
Originally posted by </span><span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.454545021057129px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 19.09090805053711px;>Crownstar</span><span style=font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;> Crownstar wrote:

Pinkecube - - -First and foremost I want to say THANK YOU! I now love my 4C, low porosity, thin stranded, dry hair. I been natural since March 2013 and FINALLY found a method that works. For anyone that don’t believe this works, try it and you will be amazed at how manageable your hair will be - - even if you don’t do wash and go’s you can benefit from this method for moisture retention, healthy hair.
I’m making my way thru all the comments (on page 66) but had to stop and say THANK YOU. Unfortunately, I didn’t take before pictures but will try and post my current results – I’m not 100% hydrated but I’m a long way from where I started 2 weeks ago. 
I’d like to make some comments:
KCNT & KCCC- Yes they are expensive – but so very worth the price. I have a beauty supply store in my house (literally) and these products by far are the best that I’ve tried. I’ve jumped on the bandwagon for any new product out there in hopes of helping my hair so I know.
I’m a couponer so I’ve been able to afford the products by couponing. I live in Jax, FL (US) and these are some of the things I do as it’s rare to see these products on sale.
Walgreens offers bonus reward points when you buy certain products – I buy the products that I can get for free with coupons that offer reward points that I can later use on buying KCNT & KCCC.
Target: offers $5 gift cards when you purchase certain items. I use my coupons and get the items at a reduced or free and then save the gift cards and purchase products.
Home Goods: Always have 20% off coupons for a single item – I use the coupons and stock up.
Kinky Curly Website: They do offer larger sizes (and refills) if you can’t access on the ground easily. May be expensive initially but may be cheaper in the long run - from a shipping cost standpoint.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tingle Conditioner: We don’t have TJ’s in Jax, but I have family in GA and will stock up when I visit – the prices on line are crazy. The cost in the store is $3.99 per 16 oz. I actually like the KCNT better but do use this product for deep conditioning and the baking soda application and save the KKNT as a leave in.
If anyone else knows other inexpensive ways of acquiring products please let me know. For example coupon codes like Aharri provided, etc.
Thank you so much for sharing your excitement over MHM I co-sign everything you said! GREAT ideas, I  do hope that PINKE gets the credit, success and recognition she needs over coming up with this revolutionary regimen because she truly deserves it.
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:42pm
Thanks for responding MsDeeKay - you are right I am SO excited...I keep looking at my hair in the mirror this has changed by life! Yes let's hope PINKE get all the credit....shot the Kinky Curly company should send PINKE a life supply of their products just from her recommendations alone!
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:47pm

Thanks for responding MsDeeKay - you are right I am SO excited...I keep looking at my hair in the mirror this has changed by life! Yes let's hope PINKE get all the credit....shot the Kinky Curly company should send PINKE a life supply of their products just from her recommendations alone!
Hahaha you know I was trying to order KCKT from iherb coz that's where I  usually get mines from and its been out of stock for months now. I just kept thinking as a joke, it must be all the people doing MHM LOL but you're so right Kinky curly must be experiencing a lot of sales right now due to Pinke, she should be getting commision and we should be getting special discounts.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

questions i have:

Hi iheartsmimi, good to hear from you on the forum! yes so many ppl are trying this now! Gonna let you know on page 127 there is an alternate bakingsoda rinse, and i put together all versions of the regimen. will link below. page 72 also has important info, for others who are newbies reading this.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_post10923967.html?KW=ooo#10923967

Thanks for sharing all your observations and progress with the method! Sorry to hear about the rouge braider, I know how frustrating that can be! Don't worry, you are doing the perfect regimen to recover from the effect it may have had on your hair.

1. If you GHE'd under the wig the whole time, yes. Then every 3 days you can restart. You don't need to take the twist/pin out until you repeat the regimen.

2. aloe isn't an official no-no. Just some ppl complain about it so i thought it was worthy to note because many of us are sensitive to aloe. but the detox is fine.

Sorry if it looked like i was online for awhile but I didn't answer. I was right in the middle of typing this and had to leave in the middle of what i was doing.
ableonard6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ableonard6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 8:07pm

I totally agree with you!! This has definitely been a game changer for me and I am forever grateful to Pinkecube and you too MS Deekay. You both have been extremely helpful.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 9:11pm

Pinkecube - - -First and foremost I want to say THANK YOU! I now love my 4C, low porosity, thin stranded, dry hair. I been natural since March 2013 and FINALLY found a method that works. For anyone that don’t believe this works, try it and you will be amazed at how manageable your hair will be - - even if you don’t do wash and go’s you can benefit from this method for moisture retention, healthy hair.
I’m making my way thru all the comments (on page 66) but had to stop and say THANK YOU. Unfortunately, I didn’t take before pictures but will try and post my current results – I’m not 100% hydrated but I’m a long way from where I started 2 weeks ago.
I’d like to make some comments:
KCNT & KCCC- Yes they are expensive – but so very worth the price. I have a beauty supply store in my house (literally) and these products by far are the best that I’ve tried. I’ve jumped on the bandwagon for any new product out there in hopes of helping my hair so I know.
I’m a couponer so I’ve been able to afford the products by couponing. I live in Jax, FL (US) and these are some of the things I do as it’s rare to see these products on sale.
Walgreens offers bonus reward points when you buy certain products – I buy the products that I can get for free with coupons that offer reward points that I can later use on buying KCNT & KCCC.
Target: offers $5 gift cards when you purchase certain items. I use my coupons and get the items at a reduced or free and then save the gift cards and purchase products.
Home Goods: Always have 20% off coupons for a single item – I use the coupons and stock up.
Kinky Curly Website: They do offer larger sizes (and refills) if you can’t access on the ground easily. May be expensive initially but may be cheaper in the long run - from a shipping cost standpoint.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tingle Conditioner: We don’t have TJ’s in Jax, but I have family in GA and will stock up when I visit – the prices on line are crazy. The cost in the store is $3.99 per 16 oz. I actually like the KCNT better but do use this product for deep conditioning and the baking soda application and save the KKNT as a leave in.
If anyone else knows other inexpensive ways of acquiring products please let me know. For example coupon codes like Aharri provided, etc.
You are absolutely welcome crownstar, I'm happy you are enjoying the method!! Big smileSmile Welcome to the forum and the mhm family!  Thanks for sharing those tips on couponing and sharing your testimony. I can't wait to see those progress pics.  I never knew kinky curl offers refills. Don't forget you can water these conditioners down too, they are very thick.

Thank you Crownstar, for that advice partnering with salons, yes that is a great idea.  Don't worry about me selling out, lol.LOL No way. If I myself do not feel comfortable using the products i wouldn't sell them to others. I'm feeling just as excited as you are.

Last note LOL! Question: When I complete the first step (ACV rinse or baking soda/conditioner should this be done on dry hair? or should I rinse my hair first?
this step is done on dry hair.

Edited by pinkecube - Jul 16 2014 at 10:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style