Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 277>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:50pm
Hi MHM members! I have some pics to show of my progress. All collages posted represent BEFORE MHM (old twistout... Day 1 start with CLCT then steps) & AFTER (7/7/14 @95% dry). Also, in the 'after' pics I've completed the regimen 9 times.

THINGS TO NOTE:
I'm still trying to nail the leave-in/gel steps as far as the foaming & whiteness of condish (no matter how much I water it down, it foams) & gel not feeling slippery enough, then when I apply more, it leaves more of a cast than it should. Also, hair feeling slippery w/o excess instead of squeaky. So yeah I'm still figuring out those last two... but my hair is transforming before my eyes. I still have a ton of frizz w/o products so I have a long way to go but I'm super excitedClap (still in a little bit of disbeliefShocked) about my results and I can't wait to see how my tresses progress the next two months towards #MH!!

**PINKE AND MSDEEKAY FEEL FREE TO REPOST PICS TO ALL #MH RELATED SOCIAL MEDIA**

Edited by juan_mos - Jul 08 2014 at 3:00pm
Sponsored Links

Kurly Kizzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kurly Kizzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:04pm
@juan_mos YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!!. 
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by juan_mos juan_mos wrote:

Hi MHM members! I have some pics to show of my progress. All collages posted represent BEFORE MHM (old twistout... Day 1 start with CLCT then steps) & AFTER (7/7/14 @95% dry). Also, in the 'after' pics I've completed the regimen 9 times.

THINGS TO NOTE:
I'm still trying to nail the leave-in/gel steps as far as the foaming & whiteness of condish (no matter how much I water it down, it foams) & gel not feeling slippery enough, then when I apply more, it leaves more of a cast than it should. Also, hair feeling slippery w/o excess instead of squeaky. So yeah I'm still figuring out those last two... but my hair is transforming before my eyes. I still have a ton of frizz w/o products so I have a long way to go but I'm super excitedClap (still in a little bit of disbeliefShocked) about my results and I can't wait to see how my tresses progress the next two months towards #MH!!

**PINKE AND MSDEEKAY FEEL FREE TO REPOST PICS TO ALL #MH RELATED SOCIAL MEDIA**
Thanks Juan_mos!!Big smile Wow, your hair looks greatBig smileClapClap Loving your results, and progress! Thanks for sharing the pics, I'm going to share them
tyniagf1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tyniagf1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:09pm
It's actually going good besides the issues I mentioned before. I did try the shorter version and it did not turn out as well so I'm back to the longer version. Think I will try again once I have done the longer version about 30 times. i never could accomplish a wash and go until now. Thanks for ask your hard work.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by tyniagf1 tyniagf1 wrote:

It's actually going good besides the issues I mentioned before. I did try the shorter version and it did not turn out as well so I'm back to the longer version. Think I will try again once I have done the longer version about 30 times. i never could accomplish a wash and go until now. Thanks for ask your hard work.
Great to hear it's working well!Big smile You're absolutely welcome Smile
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

I used this before starting MHM (I started yesterday without the clay wash, haven't purchased that yet) but any who it's a great temporary method, you don't receive maximum hydration from it and no root to tip definition in the long run. You just get super defined hair but once the wash n go is old and you wash it out, your hair will go back to being half way defined and frizzy. So these methods are nothing alike. However if you're looking for quick wng's hair that looks perfect, it's a good method. He's been doing his professional wng's like this for years btw
Thanks for your input, Journey. SmileI figured. I also believe especially if your hair is 4c and 4b, you need something that is going to help your hair retain moisture, it's not just about the way you apply product. I agree.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kurly Kizzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:18pm
I will be doing my 3rd routine today. I am sooooooo excited. I can see a difference in ONLY 2 tries. Ladies I was getting so very frustrated. I'm Lo Po and my hair(3c some 4a) was dryer than the sierra desert!!! 

@Pinke-Thank you so much for sharing this!!!! I've been natural on and off all my life. But never really took care of it didn't really have to bcuz it was always so short mostly. This method has put a smile on my face because I know it's working. ALREADY!!!!!! 2 TIMES THAT'S ALL!~!!!! Boy I can't wait for Max Hydration. 

QUESTION: Can I use a ripe plaintain, olive oil, and raw honey for a DC and For BS? 
I did the ACV for my 1st full regimen, BS for my 2nd. BS Waaaayyy better results, I am Lo Po so that figures, but I don't wanna have to spend the money for the KKNT for DC and BS treatment, UNLESS, my homemade conditioner won't work. I can use the Tresemme for BS treatment but really wanted something more moisturizing for my DC.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

@pinkecube I thout it was ok to use ACV in our clay mix. Why does it have to be omitted? Or is it just omitted on the day that we do the Cherry lola treatment?
Hi NaturaltashSmile I don't recommend using acv during the clay step if your hair is low porosity. So I ommitted it, it isn't really necessary for anyone, really. You want the cuticles lifted during that step when you apply your leave in. Closing it can take away from the potential results, imo. Some may not have a problem with it though, so if you are using it and it is working fine for you, it isn't too big of a deal. I just don't want to give people the impression that it is necessary and that adding acv will somehow aid their results, as i don't think it will.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Kurly Kizzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:27pm
BTW- I stumbled across Aketafitgirl which in turn I came across Ms DeeKay. For anyone new like me and would like to see examples......
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

@pinkecube I thout it was ok to use ACV in our clay mix. Why does it have to be omitted? Or is it just omitted on the day that we do the Cherry lola treatment?
Hi NaturaltashSmile I don't recommend using acv during the clay step if your hair is low porosity. So I ommitted it, it isn't really necessary for anyone, really. You want the cuticles lifted during that step when you apply your leave in. Closing it can take away from the potential results, imo. Some may not have a problem with it though, so if you are using it and it is working fine for you, it isn't too big of a deal. I just don't want to give people the impression that it is necessary and that adding acv will somehow aid their results, as i don't think it will.
I only add 1 tsp of ACV into my clay mix and the pH is between a 7 & 8 so the cuticles are still getting lifted at those pH levels. It may just be in my mind, but I like it better with a little ACV added into my mix so I will continue to use it since my hair is somewhere between lo po to normal. Thanks again for the explanation and for responding so quickly Wink.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 277>