Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 253>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rebekah93 View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2014
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 79
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Loves2Laugh Loves2Laugh wrote:

@ Pinke So I got my KCKT on Saturday and my Camille Rose was delivered too - Woohoo! I'll be using both products at my next wash on Wed or Thu.

How soon afteryou finish the last step (applying gel) do you need to wait before braiding, twisting etc. Should I wait until my hair's dry? In this case I'll be braiding my hair to go under a wig, but would it be the same  amount of time if I were to do bantu knots or a twist out?
 
Also, have you ever had any experience of your hair 'fusing' together if you use protein, coconut oil, castor oil etc? I get it from all three but I'd like to continue using JBCO as it seems to help with growth. What can I do to counteract this effect?
 
TIA

Hi Loves2Laugh, am I right in thinking you were one of the posters from the UK? If so may I ask where you bough you KCKT and whether it was reasonably prices? 

Or if anyone has found anywhere that sells the Giovanni Pure Organic Direct Leave In I would be extremely grateful if you could share that info with me!! Bought the wrong one as the website had the wrong ingredients on it!
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Jun 15 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 272
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:38pm

Hi Pinke... My too weeks deep conditioning are over... Should I go ahead and continuo with mhm?

Back to Top
Afro Angel View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 08 2014
Location: Austria
Status: Offline
Points: 107
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Afro Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Afro Angel aka Mary Ibe on Youtube posted a testimony video on MHM! her hair has made a lot of progress! ClapBig smileClap Her progress pictures are toward the end of the video.




yea,ít`s an amazing experience seeing the way my hair is transforming i never believed the method could actually work for me because of my hair texure(dry,coarse and low porosity) I have a very thick hair and i used to carry relaxer for up to 2hrs to be able to get the so called wellrelaxed hair.i hope it keeps getting better & better from here
Back to Top
kaforres View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Nov 16 2008
Location: US - South Carolina
Status: Offline
Points: 245
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kaforres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:58pm
Does anyone have any videos up that I can watch on how you put the clay in your hair?  I finally took out my marley twist and I am doing the caramel lota treatment as I type.  I plan on DCing overnight. Also @pinkecube do you have an email address of where I can send the pictures so you can upload them on here?
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5896
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by kaforres kaforres wrote:

Does anyone have any videos up that I can watch on how you put the clay in your hair?  I finally took out my marley twist and I am doing the caramel lota treatment as I type.  I plan on DCing overnight. Also @pinkecube do you have an email address of where I can send the pictures so you can upload them on here?
Glad you are starting the method, kaforres Smile yes, I will pm my email to you. msdeekay has a video about how she does the mixture, and a brief clip of how she applies it in her before and after video.

Clay mix demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgEuwPwkqD8

Before and after brief step run through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0WjCHX3mGs

You can watch Danabnatural's video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86yYgJSou8U
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5896
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by DominicanMorenita DominicanMorenita wrote:

Hi Pinke... My too weeks deep conditioning are over... Should I go ahead and continuo with mhm?

Hi Dominican Morenita. If you are doing the bald spot regimen, you just repeat the steps again. It is done every 2 weeks until you start seeing growth. So that could be 2-3 months. If you want, you can alternate. But to grow back your bald spot you should continue repeating the regimen.

 
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5896
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Loves2Laugh Loves2Laugh wrote:

@ Pinke So I got my KCKT on Saturday and my Camille Rose was delivered too - Woohoo! I'll be using both products at my next wash on Wed or Thu.

How soon afteryou finish the last step (applying gel) do you need to wait before braiding, twisting etc. Should I wait until my hair's dry? In this case I'll be braiding my hair to go under a wig, but would it be the same  amount of time if I were to do bantu knots or a twist out?
 
Also, have you ever had any experience of your hair 'fusing' together if you use protein, coconut oil, castor oil etc? I get it from all three but I'd like to continue using JBCO as it seems to help with growth. What can I do to counteract this effect?
 
TIA
Great! So just like you style your hair normally. What I do, is right after the clay is rinsed out and I apply a bit of conditioner all over my head:

I split my hair into about 7 rows, starting from my nape and roll and clip the sections, leaving the row I'm working on first loose.

 Then I apply the leave in on the enitire row, gel on the entire row, then split the row into the section I am ready to twist and twist.

So you would do this on wet hair, it is fine. What do you mean by "fusing together"? I do not recommend coconut oil or protein. Castor oil should be fine. I usually layer castor under a bit of olive oil. I have had no issues using it that way with mhm.
Back to Top
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Jun 15 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 272
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by DominicanMorenita DominicanMorenita wrote:

Hi Pinke... My too weeks deep conditioning are over... Should I go ahead and continuo with mhm?

Hi Dominican Morenita. If you are doing the bald spot regimen, you just repeat the steps again. It is done every 2 weeks until you start seeing growth. So that could be 2-3 months. If you want, you can alternate. But to grow back your bald spot you should continue repeating the regimen.

 
Thanks for answering... I am gonna take a brake keep doing the mhm and then repeat the bald spot regimen...
Back to Top
jbcoopb12 View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: Jul 07 2014
Location: Jamaica
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbcoopb12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:21pm

I must say that i have heard about http://jamaican%20black%20castor%20oil - jamaican black castor oil in the past and how it has worked wonders for people but i never really tried it... i finally took the leap 3 months aggo and to cut a long story short the results are just awesome!

this is the first hair care product that actually keeps my hair moist... and grow my edges at the same time.

i can easily see myself buying 3 more bottles

Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5896
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by jbcoopb12 jbcoopb12 wrote:

I must say that i have heard about http://jamaican%20black%20castor%20oil - jamaican black castor oil in the past and how it has worked wonders for people but i never really tried it... i finally took the leap 3 months aggo and to cut a long story short the results are just awesome!

this is the first hair care product that actually keeps my hair moist... and grow my edges at the same time.

i can easily see myself buying 3 more bottles

Hello JBCO, you just joined 24 minutes ago I see. Are you trying out the method or just advertising?
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 253>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down