Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 251>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

I'm just checking in to post a reply and say that I think I got all the products to start this!
(Gonna check to make sure though)
My hair has been so dry and a tangled mess lately, other than this I am unsure of what to try.
If it wasn't for my ripe banana I would start this tonight.
So I will probably start tomorrow since my banana is still very fresh. Lol.
I can't wait tbh!
Looking forward to start, Ambercolour! tell us how it goes Big smile
Sponsored Links

Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

Ok ya'll I've finally build up the courage to post my pics. You guys will finally see why I hate wash n gos so much. But I wanted to post so that I will have a good comparison once I reach max hydration. My pics are huge too but if I post them small then you won't be able to see that well.
Hi Naturaltash, thanks for posting pics! SmileBtw, how were your MHM version 2 results(danabnatural)? I think no matter which version of the method you're doing one important think to take away is having your hair sopping wet in the leave in step. Right after the clay step applying some leave in conditioner all over your head while it is soaking wet and even while water is running should help too. And just spray more water and add more leave in as you do steps 3 and 4. Don't worry it will take time, but it gets better and better.

@Naturaltash and @sexipink Giant pictures are appreciated, lol.LOL
Hey pinke! Version 2 was only ok for me but I do like that it was quicker. I still like the original version better for my hair, and my hair needs the clay step last. I've actually been applying the conditioner to soaking wet hair and gel, but my hair still turns into a fro once it air dries LOL. I no once it starts to hydrate, it will look a lot better but for now I'm just going to continue to do my twist outs and braid outs.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Ok ya'll I've finally build up the courage to post my pics. You guys will finally see why I hate wash n gos so much. But I wanted to post so that I will have a good comparison once I reach max hydration. My pics are huge too but if I post them small then you won't be able to see that well.
Hi Naturaltash, thanks for posting pics! SmileBtw, how were your MHM version 2 results(danabnatural)? I think no matter which version of the method you're doing one important think to take away is having your hair sopping wet in the leave in step. Right after the clay step applying some leave in conditioner all over your head while it is soaking wet and even while water is running should help too. And just spray more water and add more leave in as you do steps 3 and 4. Don't worry it will take time, but it gets better and better.

@Naturaltash and @sexipink Giant pictures are appreciated, lol.LOL
Hey pinke! Version 2 was only ok for me but I do like that it was quicker. I still like the original version better for my hair, and my hair needs the clay step last. I've actually been applying the conditioner to soaking wet hair and gel, but my hair still turns into a fro once it air dries LOL. I no once it starts to hydrate, it will look a lot better but for now I'm just going to continue to do my twist outs and braid outs.
thanks for sharing your experience with version 2. keep up with the regimen, you'll get there gradually. Have you noticed any general progress? Any small changes and improvements you are seeing get better?
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:16am
Afro Angel aka Mary Ibe on Youtube posted a testimony video on MHM! her hair has made a lot of progress! ClapBig smileClap Her progress pictures are toward the end of the video.

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:49am
The clay mask has become my favorite part of the regimen along with the cherry lola LOL dont judge me.

Nice to see to method is working for everyone. No bad reviews yet.

Another good thing about this method is saving money on products. We already know what problem ingredients to look for so we don't end up wasting money on products that don't help our hair. Helps with PJism

Edited by aharri23 - Jul 07 2014 at 12:50am
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:18am
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

The clay mask has become my favorite part of the regimen along with the cherry lola LOL dont judge me.

Another good thing about this method is saving money on products. We already know what problem ingredients to look for so we don't end up wasting money on products that don't help our hair. Helps with PJism

yes that's the best part no reason to be a product junkie. The clay mask is also my favorite part that and the wash and go LOL

BTW aharri I sent you a PM over on youtube did you get it? if not PM pleaseBig smile
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:20am
YAY Afro Angel really enjoyed seeing the progress of your hair so far! keep up the good work it will only get betterClap Thanks for sharingBig smile
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:32am
Thanks so much sexipink and naturaltash for posting your pictures, I always love seeing how everyone is doing with MHM. I'm so happy that everyone is progressing well Clap

Edited by msdeekay - Jul 07 2014 at 3:34am
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

yes that's the best part no reason to be a product junkie. The clay mask is also my favorite part that and the wash and go LOL

BTW aharri I sent you a PM over on youtube did you get it? if not PM pleaseBig smile

I just emailed you!
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 10:24am

@ Pinke So I got my KCKT on Saturday and my Camille Rose was delivered too - Woohoo! I'll be using both products at my next wash on Wed or Thu.

How soon afteryou finish the last step (applying gel) do you need to wait before braiding, twisting etc. Should I wait until my hair's dry? In this case I'll be braiding my hair to go under a wig, but would it be the same  amount of time if I were to do bantu knots or a twist out?

Also, have you ever had any experience of your hair 'fusing' together if you use protein, coconut oil, castor oil etc? I get it from all three but I'd like to continue using JBCO as it seems to help with growth. What can I do to counteract this effect?

TIA

Edited by Loves2Laugh - Jul 07 2014 at 10:26am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style