Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 188>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by DominicanMorenita DominicanMorenita wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

I'm back to doing the modified cherry lola treatment because I don't want my ACV, Molasses and Raw honey to go to waste lol. I used my mom's blender and it came out good.

I'm trying MHM on my little brothers hair he has short hair. He wanted to see if it would give him more waves
LOL, glad that worked out, and no more issues getting it out of your hair, lol. Oh cool, tell us how it goes! I have done mhm on short hair before, and it works well, should be able to make waves, we'll see. He can do all the steps and just end with whatever pomade or product that is used to style the waves.

I like the modified version better. My hair is more soft and moisturized

pinke I have been adding EVOO to my TJTT for deep conditioning like danabnatural. Will EVOO build up on the hair? I am following my deep condition with a clay rinse

Also I read this post >> http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2014/07/can-you-wash-your-hair-with-baking-soda.html#comment-form

It claims baking soda and ACV do not really clean the hair. What are your thoughts pinke?
What is the modified version?
The modified cherry lola treatment. You will find it on page 72, Dominican Morenita
Sponsored Links

Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:26pm
So I ordered the Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Gel, which should arrive tomorrow. I haven't ordered the KCKT yet as I've heard of a shop that stocks it so I'm hoping to go there tomorrow. However, if they don't have the KCKT, I'll order it from the link you posted.

Just wanted to ask, Pinke, if I can't get the KCKT tomorrow, would it be OK to use the Camille Rose without a leave in until I can get it? I've seen loads of reviews that say that it's v moisturising but doesn't define curls (mostly WNG curls I think) and that they seemed to get better results with bantu knots outs, twist outs etc). I didn't see any that said it didn't moisturise their hair or that it left it dry, so I'm thinking that the CRAWG is a moisturising gel (if such a thing exists).

I'll still be keeping an eye out for something cheaper and/or something I can get on the ground, but I'll at least be able to get started.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Loves2Laugh Loves2Laugh wrote:

So I ordered the Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Gel, which should arrive tomorrow. I haven't ordered the KCKT yet as I've heard of a shop that stocks it so I'm hoping to go there tomorrow. However, if they don't have the KCKT, I'll order it from the link you posted.

Just wanted to ask, Pinke, if I can't get the KCKT tomorrow, would it be OK to use the Camille Rose without a leave in until I can get it? I've seen loads of reviews that say that it's v moisturising but doesn't define curls (mostly WNG curls I think) and that they seemed to get better results with bantu knots outs, twist outs etc). I didn't see any that said it didn't moisturise their hair or that it left it dry, so I'm thinking that the CRAWG is a moisturising gel (if such a thing exists).

I'll still be keeping an eye out for something cheaper and/or something I can get on the ground, but I'll at least be able to get started.
hi loves2laugh. for now, do what you can do. Just make sure your hair is very wet, as it always should be so you are sealing in something.
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:34pm

Originally posted by DominicanMorenita DominicanMorenita wrote:

I'm back to doing the modified cherry lola treatment because I don't want my ACV, Molasses and Raw honey to go to waste lol. I used my mom's blender and it came out good.

I'm trying MHM on my little brothers hair he has short hair. He wanted to see if it would give him more waves
LOL, glad that worked out, and no more issues getting it out of your hair, lol. Oh cool, tell us how it goes! I have done mhm on short hair before, and it works well, should be able to make waves, we'll see. He can do all the steps and just end with whatever pomade or product that is used to style the waves.

I like the modified version better. My hair is more soft and moisturized

pinke I have been adding EVOO to my TJTT for deep conditioning like danabnatural. Will EVOO build up on the hair? I am following my deep condition with a clay rinse

Also I read this post >> http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2014/07/can-you-wash-your-hair-with-baking-soda.html#comment-form

It claims baking soda and ACV do not really clean the hair. What are your thoughts pinke?
What is the modified version?
The modified cherry lola treatment. You will find it on page 72, Dominican Morenita
THANKS
jdenni12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdenni12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:38pm
Hey! Still going strong on the method! I've done it 8 full times now. I have a quick question, has anyone had a chance to compare the clay mix with terressentials? My clay mixes are lack luster and I found my hair seems to get frizzier after the clay step. My hair is beautiful after the cherry lola, but after the clay it's dry feeling. Rough looking. And I rinse thoroughly. Although my hair overall is much better. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Loves2Laugh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loves2Laugh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:29am
Thx Pinke

ETA Having loads of problems trying to post on this forum. I actually tried to reply last night but it wouldn't let me. BTW This is also why I tend to post lots of questions at once, because  I have to save them up for when it lets me.

Edited by Loves2Laugh - Jul 05 2014 at 3:33am
Christine UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:22am
I love the KCKT nice slip; but as soon as I apply the KCCC my hair feels like it has  clarified with a sulphate shampoo, squeaky clean, and no slip.  I have tried it watered down in various ratios, straight out the jar etc and tried used less etc,  Anyone have this problem?  My homemade gel fairs better
Christine UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:28am
Pinke, can you explain why the crown area in 4c hair tends to break whilst the rest of the hair thrives well?  I have tried all sorts to address this issue but its always been my weak area.  I keep it well moisturised and try to be as gentle as possible.  Its been like this for at least 2 years in my 41 months of being natural.  Its growing but still weak, and about an inch and half shorter/thinner than the perimeter of the rest of my hair.  How can I improve this area?

afrolistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrolistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:31am
Hi christine uk i have same issue. Pinke told me to add more gel bt it still same. Can you give me your homemade gel recipe. Thnx
afrolistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrolistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:33am
I want to know those who have twa how do u guys preserve yours curls for sleeping. My hair is very short so i cant do anyfin to it to sleep. In the morning it get tangled and dry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 188>
  Share Topic