Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 289>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrolistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrolistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:19am
Hi pimke i have two problems i dont get slip from my gel nd it feels dry as soon as it touches my hair no matter how soft my hair is. Two my hair now takes more dan 5hrs to dry. Is dat normal. Thnx
Sponsored Links

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 10:51am
pinke how does the alternate BS mixture compare to the original one with condish?
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 12:32pm
After trying 5 times to use the quote feature Angry and post this response in the running comments from my original post on page 131, I gave up and started a new post:

THANKS SO MUCH PINKE!
I was thinking the same thing about DanaB being at or near total MH... I mean her hair just looks hydrated in her vids! I will continue to DC, in some form, every time I complete the regimen. I need it! I was just trying to think of way to shorten steps in way that I could do it all in one day more often, b/c as it stands, the original version me 4 hrs+ (I have a TWA.. am I being too meticulous w/the steps)?! Then my hair takes about another 4 hrs to dry b/c it's so thick. I prefer to knock it all out in one day and I've done that for most of my 7 completions but it was such a long process. I will try the split as you recommended by: DAY 1 BAKING SODA CLARIFY > COWASH/STEAM (for me>>rinse out cowash + add oil+cover hair & sleep) DAY 2 CLAY RINSE>LEAVE-IN & GEL when I just can't get it all in one day. Also I will try reversing the steps a little & maybe do: cowash, clarify, clay then the finishing steps (is that were you were suggesting above?)

Also with the alternate Baking mixture you suggested (EVOO + honey instead of condish), do you think that'll be okay for someone like me who isn't anywhere near MH? I'm not really worried about saving condish if it's better for my hair then the alternate (which I can see it being good as well)?  Or does it even matter?

Edited by juan_mos - Jul 03 2014 at 12:36pm
naturally50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturally50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Here is a new alternative mixture for bakingsoda step, for those of you who want to save conditioner.

Alternate MHM Baking soda mixture

o 2 tablespoons bakingsoda
o 2 tablespoons honey
o 1 teaspoon olive oil
o 6-10 oz of water

Just curious So why add the honey and olive oil?  I used danabnatural's recipe and my hair felt wonderful.
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:14pm
If I'm not mistaken, this was an option for those looking to save on condish as this mixture does not use it.

My hair loves the original mixture but I'll be trying to see if I like this one as well. Not to necessarily save on condish b/c I'm not worried about that, but b/c my hair normally likes olive oil & honey so I want to see how adding the baking soda to clarify works on my strands.

Edited by juan_mos - Jul 03 2014 at 2:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturally50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by CurlyGurlTash CurlyGurlTash wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by kwicherbichen kwicherbichen wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

I think I may try danabnaturals regimen. It seems less time consuming than what I'm doing now. (It takes about 2 hours to do my hair right now and I have to do mine all in one sitting) what she does is

1. bentonite clay mask (15-30 min)
2. step in shower and co-wash with baking soda mixture (she leaves her's on for 1-2 mins no showercap)
3. co-wash with MHM approved conditioner and detangle (5-10 mins?), squeeze excess conditioner out. Don't rinse
4. Apply gel on soaking wet hair

I saw that. I'd like to try this every day and see what the result is. If it is as functional as MHM.

Have to say though, I don't think this would be as effective if she JUST started out with this. I did MHM on my friend for the first time. I'm not sure if the results would have been AS good. 

Anyway, I will experiment! I know my hair loves conditioner with BS.

I did her regimen today and got my best wash and go. I think what really helped was making sure my hair was soaking wet when I applied the gel. Then I also sprayed my hair with water after I applied the gel then shook. Great results and It only took me 30-40 minutes compared to 2-3 hours before..

I too did my hair the way Danabnatural demostrated in her video and I like it much better. I've been using the radiant volume tresemme naturals for the co-wash/Dc and KCKT & GTCG for my styling so I didn't have to have soaking wet hair. I will experiment some more and see what happens. I already had started to experiment with doing the clay wash before the baking soda wash and I prefer it because I don't need the clay to help me with definition. The clay being the last step prior to step 4 & 5 just left my hair to tangly and stripped like.
@aharri are you still using the TJTTT? I want to pick up some but i don't know how my hair would handle that soy protein all the time.

I also did Danabnatural's regimen and I had the best wash n go ever I believe.  I just added a Deep Conditioning step after the baking soda/conditioner co wash.  And I also didn't use any gel as a styler, just conditioner.  I love it !!!! It's much better for me.
MrsEllis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:10pm

List of Recommended Gels, along with ingredients, sizes and price. 
I have arranged them in order of price value, lowest to highest.  

Giovanni's L.A. Natural styling gel- can be found as low as $5.89, 6.8oz.$0.86/oz
Ingredients: infusion of Rosemary Extract, Nettles Extract, Thyme Extract, Birch Leaf 
Extract, Chamomile Extract, Sage Extract, St. John's Wort Extract, 
Coltsfoot Extract, Mallow Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Horsetail Extract,
Red Clover Extract, Soy, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Cellosize, I.P.A., 
PVP K30, Stearikonium, Chloride, Kelp, Mineral Trace Elements, DL 
Panthenol(2nd to last ingredient), Cinnamate

Natural Hair Gel Flaxseed & Marshmallow Root Hair Softner, Conditioner, Ph Balanced, Hair Moisturizer by Naturally Amari -$7, 8 oz $0.87/oz
(note: available on etsy.com, and pick the custom options without quinoa protein under sizes)
ingredients:
Certified Organic Flaxseeds, Certified Organic Marshmallow Root, 100% 
Natural Aloe Vera Gel, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Natural 
preservative (Optiphen)

Bain de Terre Bamboo Ultra Control Styling Gel -$10, 8.5 oz$1.18/oz
Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Polyacrylate-2 Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Laureth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum.

H2BNNaturals: Hibiscus Hair Gellie -$11.50, 8 oz $1.44/oz
(etsy.com)
(contains vegetable glycerin, and vitamin B5, aka panthenol. but you ask her to remove the glycerin, and vitamin b5. she takes customs)
Ingredients: Hibiscus & Flax Seed Infused Purified Water, Vegetable 
Glycerin
, Aloe Whole Leaf Juice, Marshmallow Root, Irish Moss, 
Pro-Vitamin B5, Xanthan Gum (thickener), Wheat Germ Oil, Coconut Oil, 
Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (anti-microbial), Citric Acid (preservative), 
Potassium Sorbate (preservative)

Organic Marshmallow roots & Flaxseed Extracts Hair Moisturizer Gel-$11.50, 8 oz $1.44/oz

(available on etsy.com) 
note: you can make a custom order without the panthenol, since panthenol is a light protein and can build up on the hair making it feel gummy.

Ingredients: 
Infusions of organic flaxseeds and organics marshmallow roots , distilled water, Intense Hydration Complex, Panthenol, Inulin, natural and organic aromatic essences, Geoguard, Carrageenan extract, Potassium sorbate. 
Sweet Curls Flax Seed Defining Gel
(you can request additional ingredients under custom order: Water, Flax Seeds, Xanthan Gum, may contain citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid

Curly Kinks Curl Factor -$15 for 8oz $1.88/oz or $23 for 16oz $1.44/oz
Ingredients: Infused Water (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root), Glycine Betaine (Beta vulgaris (Beet) Sugar Extract, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)(9th on ingredient list), Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil (Sweet Almond Oil), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel (Prunus Armeniaca) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Citric Acid 

New Gellie
 by Bella Curl -
$11.95, 8 oz $1.49/oz
(etsy.com)

INGREDIENTS:
 aqua (distilled), rosa damascena (rose otto) distillate, 
linum usitatissimum (flax) seed, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) 
seed oil, cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate, infused carthamus 
tinctorius (safflower) oil, PEG -50 shea butter, PEG -7 olivate, 
magnesium chloride, gluconolactone(food additive) (and) sodium benzoate, essential oil
blend, cellulose copolymer 

CURLSPIRATION Natural Curl Defining Hair Gel -$18, 12 oz$1.50/oz

(etsy.com)

Ingredients: distilled aqua, aqueous extracts of organic linum usitatissimum (linseed), organic urtica dioica (nettle leaf), organic equisetum arvense (horsetail), organic althaea officinalis (marshmallow root), organic ulmus rubra (slippery elm bark), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, organic agave nectar, xanthan gum, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, panthenol(6th to last ingredient), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, tocopherol, citric acid

Green tea curl glaze-$25, 16 oz 1.56/oz 

note: very similar ingredients to kinky curly. Compare price of 16 oz kccc to this. available on etsy.com and amazon.com.
Ingredients
Botanical extracts of horsetail, marshmallow root,
neem leaf, nettle leaf, olive leaf and slippery elm root in purified 
water, organic green tea extract, aloe vera, agave nectar, pectin, 
lavender, lemon and lime essential oils, natural fragrance

CurlyGirl Silky Custard -$12, 8 oz$1.75/oz

Ingredients:
 distilled water, certified organic aloe vera gel, certified organic extra virgin coconut oil, bamboo extract, certified organic sunflower oil, rice bran oil, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, wheat germ oil, natural Vitamin E oil, xanthan gum, essential oil blend, potassium sorbate, grapefruit seed extract, phthalate-free fragrance

Herbal Choice Mari Hair Styling GEL for Him & Her -$14, 8oz$1.75/oz

Ingredients: Purified water, organic vodka, organic guar gum (natural plant based), organic sweet orange oil, organic lemongrass oil, organic olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar (raw, unfiltered), organic green tea, organic sage herb, organic bilberry leaf, xanthan gum (natural gum), organic patchouli oil, organic primrose oil, organic thyme oil, organic rose hip oil.

Beautiful curls shea butter curl defining gel- $14, 8oz.  $1.75/oz

Ingredients

Chamomile (matricaria recutita) extract (aqueous),
yarrow (achillea millefolium) extract (aqueous), Certified Fair Trade 
shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), aloe vera leaf gel (aloe 
barbadensis), agave nectar, panthenol(6th ingredient), coconut oil, apricot fruit and 
ylang ylang flower extracts, guar gum, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, 
potassium sorbate, citric acid.

Epiphany Naturals Curly Creme with Argan Oil -$16, 8oz $2/oz

Ingredients:
Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract, EcoCert Propanediol (Vegetable, Corn), Organic Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, EcoCert Trimethylglycine (Beet Sugar), EcoCert Hydrogenated Olea europaea (Olive Oil), EcoCert Olea europaea (Olive Oil), EcoCert Olea europaea (Olive Oil) Unsaponifiables, Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Nut Oil, Argan Oil, Sclerotium (Mushroom) Gum, Organic Hibiscus rosa sinensis (Hibiscus) Leaf / Flower Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)(6th to last ingredient), Sclerotium Gum (Vegetable), KOSH Chondrus crispus (Irish Moss / Carageenan), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, EcoCert Gluconolactone, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

4Naturals Spring Back Curling Custard-$12.5, 6 oz  $2.08/oz

ingredients: Water, Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Pectin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, FragranceJessie Curl confident Curls

Kinky curly curling custard -$17, 8 oz  $2.12/ oz

Ingredients: botanical infusion of water, horsetail, chamomile, nettle and marshmallow, organic aloe vera juice, agave nectar extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), pectic, citric acid, potassium sorbate and natural fragrance

Natural Flaxseed Gel by Blendies -$8.50, 4oz $2.13/oz
(available on etsy.com)
Ingredients:
Bobs Mill Organic Flaxseeds, ,Organic Castor oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Olive oil, Vitamin E, Essential oil.

Curls Goddess Glaze-$14, 6 oz $2.33/oz
Ingredients
Water, Sorbitol, Polyacrylate-14, Certified 
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-7(6th ingredient), Polysorbate 20, 
Certified Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Certified 
Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Certified Organic 
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Certified Organic 
Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1 Carbomer, Aminomethyl 
Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

miessence certified organic shape styling gel -$27, 8.5 oz $3.18/oz
Ingredients: 
certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, xanthan gum, chondrus crispus (carageenan) gum , certified organic arctium lappa (burdock) extract, certified organic pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil, certified organic equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, certified organic urtica dioica (nettle) extract, myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru) oil, certified organic rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, certified organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, certified organic salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, certified organic ethanol (sugar cane alcohol)

You will only need 3 products. One thick conditioner(Will be multifunctional in regimen). A Gel. A clay powder.

Cheat sheet:

Conditioner recommendations(So far, still incomplete)

http://cmart.com/product/kinky-cy-knot-today/ - http://curlmart.com/product/kinky-curly-knot-today/
http://www.cmart.com/product/cs-c-ecstasy-hair-tea-conditioner/ - http://www.curlmart.com/product/curls-curl-ecstasy-hair-tea-conditioner/
http://www.cmart.com/product/c-junkie-beautics-leave-in-hair-conditioner/ - http://www.curlmart.com/product/curl-junkie-beauticurls-leave-in-hair-conditioner/
http://www.cmart.com/product/jessic-aloeba-daily-conditioner/ - http://www.curlmart.com/product/jessicurl-aloeba-daily-conditioner/
http://www.cmart.com/product/jessic-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner/ - http://www.curlmart.com/product/jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner/
http://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Conditioner-Peppermint-Eucalyptus/dp/B002LMNJDA/ref=sr_1_218?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1395766110&sr=1-218 - http://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Conditioner-Peppermint-Eucalyptus/dp/B002LMNJDA/ref=sr_1_218?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1395766110&sr=1-218
http://www.desktopdrugstore.com/tresemme-naturals-radiant-volume-conditioner.?gclid=CIzB1-eUvr0CFSwdOgodWVcAwg - http://www.desktopdrugstore.com/tresemme-naturals-radiant-volume-conditioner.html?gclid=CIzB1-eUvr0CFSwdOgodWVcAwg

18 non-drying Gel recommendations:
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_page8. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_page8.html

Clay powder recommendations:
 - Bentonite Clay
 - red clay
 - european clay
 - French Green Sea clay
 - Terresentials

I have been viewing this thread for a few days now, and joined this forum to post this question.  

First and foremost, @Pinkecube -ClapClapClap Sis, much Heart Heart Heart is being sent your way for all of the awesome information you have shared and continue to share in this thread!  I have not even read most of it, but just the two posts that I quoted above are worth the many thanks I want to express to you!  I saw a post where you said you were working on an ebook, website and product line around this topic.  Any updates on those projects?  Please share.

As stated, I have not read anywhere close to half of this thread, so please let me know if this question has already been answered.  

I want to know if there is a substitute for the KKKT leave-in conditioner.  I decided to try this routine a few days ago, but I cannot afford to continue to purchase the KKKT and/or KKCC.  It is TOO high for such a small amount of product, IMHO.  I quoted the posts where you listed a cheat sheet for the styling gels and conditioners [I've got the TJTTT - $3.99 is a great price for customers and I'm sure they are making a nice profit off of that price - since they are in business to make profit - so their price confirms to me that MOST items marketed to my sisters (especially hair products) are far overpriced, but I digress.]

Here's my question:  what would you suggest in place of KKKT as the leave-in?  I'm almost out of KKCC and refuse to purchase it again because when I pay $17+tax for a hair product, I need it to last longer than a week, so I'm planning to try the Giovanni gel from the above list.

Anyhoo, please let me know your suggestion for a substitute and thanks again, Pinkecube, for all of the time it must have taken you to post all of the great information in this thread, including to two posts I quoted.  You totally ROCK, my sister!

(edited to remove text of broken hyperlinks.)

Edited by MrsEllis - Jul 03 2014 at 11:35pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturally50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by juan_mos juan_mos wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, this was an option for those looking to save on condish as this mixture does not use it.

My hair loves the original mixture but I'll be trying to see if I like this one as well. Not to necessarily save on condish b/c I'm not worried about that, but b/c my hair normally likes olive oil & honey so I want to see how adding the baking soda to clarify works on my strands.

Hummmmm, now I see that there isn't conditioner.  I don't know if I just want baking soda and water basically in my hair.  Love to hear what your results are.  Just for comfort, I think I'll stick with the conditioner included.  I add olive oil and honey in my deep conditioner and  I added in the clay mixture(following Danabnatural) so I'm getting enough of that :)
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by afrolistic afrolistic wrote:

Hi pimke i have two problems i dont get slip from my gel nd it feels dry as soon as it touches my hair no matter how soft my hair is. Two my hair now takes more dan 5hrs to dry. Is dat normal. Thnx
Hi Afrolistic, yes with the kccc that is specifically from you not applying enough. Try applying enough until you feel slip. That intial squeaky feeling is due to the aloe in my opinion but it you apply enough until it starts to feel slippery that astringency goes away and it just seals. Yes, that is pretty normal, my hair takes 6 hours to dry as well. I would consider it a positive thing.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by MrsEllis MrsEllis wrote:

I have been viewing this thread for a few days now, and joined this forum to post this question.  

First and foremost, @Pinkecube -ClapClapClap Sis, much Heart Heart Heart is being sent your way for all of the awesome information you have shared and continue to share in this thread!  I have not even read most of it, but just the two posts that I quoted above are worth the many thanks I want to express to you!  I saw a post where you said you were working on an ebook, website and product line around this topic.  Any updates on those projects?  Please share.

As stated, I have not read anywhere close to half of this thread, so please let me know if this question has already been answered.  

I want to know if there is a substitute for the KKKT leave-in conditioner.  I decided to try this routine a few days ago, but I cannot afford to continue to purchase the KKKT and/or KKCC.  It is TOO high for such a small amount of product, IMHO.  I quoted the posts where you listed a cheat sheet for the styling gels and conditioners [I've got the TJTTT - $3.99 is a great price for customers and I'm sure they are making a nice profit off of that price - since they are in business to make profit - so their price confirms to me that MOST items marketed to my sisters (especially hair products) are far overpriced, but I digress.]

Here's my question:  what would you suggest in place of KKKT as the leave-in?  I'm almost out of KKCC and refuse to purchase it again because when I pay $17+tax for a hair product, I need it to last longer than a week, so I'm planning to try the Giovanni gel from the above list.

Anyhoo, please let me know your suggestion for a substitute and thanks again, Pinkecube, for all of the time it must have taken you to post all of the great information in this thread, including to two posts I quoted.  You totally ROCK, my sister!
Hi MrsEllis, welcome to this max hydration method journey and to the forumBig smileBig smile. Thank you for your kind comment, I appreciate it and the fact that you are appreciating this information! Yes, I am working on the ebook. After the ebook is finished there will be a kickstarter (which we will be using to hire a vender to help us create the perfect MHM product line.). Our aim is to get those two done this fall. The website is going to be revamped soon and I will be directly updating content on it so it should be a lot more active when that happens.

It's perfectly fine to use TJTTT as a leave in-- just water it down like with the kckt and it's very effective! As for the gels, a comparable product is green tea curl glaze which is a better price value, plus all the other gels on the list or you can make your own flaxseed gel. Other than that take a look on pages 72 for a very detailed look at the regimen in case you haven't and also there is a note about a few of the recommended gels that have been added and removed to the list. Also, if you go to msdeekay.com there is a lot more information about the regimen and products as well, with images too. She has taken the time to pull out all the important information from the forum and organize it on her blog and it looks great, so that is worth looking into as well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 130131132133134 289>
  Share Topic