Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 259>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 6:41am
Hello guys... I have  a question, I am confused... What tresemme is the one approved, the one with sweet orange only or the one with sweet orange and lemon grass... Because walmart has the one with sweet orange only and walgreens has the one with sweet orange and lemongrass..
Sponsored Links

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 6:46am
Originally posted by DominicanMorenita DominicanMorenita wrote:

Hello guys... I have  a question, I am confused... What tresemme is the one approved, the one with sweet orange only or the one with sweet orange and lemon grass... Because walmart has the one with sweet orange only and walgreens has the one with sweet orange and lemongrass..
It's the one with sweet orange and lemon grass.

Just make sure when you purchase it to double check the ingredients:

Below are the ingredients for the approved version of this conditioner:

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.

afrolistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrolistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:15am
Hi yall i have all my things set now cant wait to start. But my avocado and banana isnt overriped yet. Where can i keep it so it ripe faster.im getting impatient . Also i planned putin water some olive oil in my clay mix and my gel is it ok?. Thnx
Afro Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afro Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:45am
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by afrolistic afrolistic wrote:

@afro angel thnx soo much. I am heading to reformhaus to buy da molasses. Im soo happy danke for ther info. Now left with one thin
Amino acids. I will ask at the reformhaus if they have. Do do have any idea where i can buy it from. I bought the kckt nd kccc at lockenidol.de their things are pretty expensive but they have everything. About iherb i checked it out it reali kool but i dont have credit card so i dont no if i can buy fron there. I hope they accept paypal thou. Will try buying from there next time and see.

Clapafrolistic glad @afroangel was able to help. Also thanks for sharing the link to lockenidol I always try to find new places to purchase things from. It seem they have most of the MHM approved conditioners even the tresemme radiant sweet orange with lemongrass. I wonder if they ship to other european countries as well.

@AfrolisticI`m Glad I can Help.No i couldn`t find Amino acid in any of the local stores, you have to order online.i believe the iherb will accept PayPal.Thanks for the links to Lockenidol.de

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 8:58am
Thans Ms. Dee.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:04am
Pinke did you have any inrritation in your bald spot  ...My bald spot is swollen... Any advise?

Edited by DominicanMorenita - Jun 18 2014 at 10:50am
veegirllove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote veegirllove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 9:18am
@Afrolistic...hi u can put the banana and avacado together in a brown paper bag and that should help to ripen them faster.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:45am

Pinke did any inrritation in your bald spot ...My bald spot is swollen... Any advise?
Hi DominicanMorenita, my bald spot felt tender to the touch, kind of stingy, but was not swollen. What exactly caused this baldspot? how big is it, how long have you had it, and is it the only one on your head? Depending on ur answer, i might want to recommend to you the bald spot focused version of this regimen. 3 months should have it growing in, and also with max hydration.

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 18 2014 at 10:50am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:53am
Hi Pinke..I have 2 bald spot... I discover them in January of this present year... I have been going to the dr. she is inyecting me medication to make the hair grow back... one it is the size of a dime and the other is the size of the quarter.. The dr. still no sure what is causing it because all my test came back normal... I appreciate your help. Thanks ...
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:00am

Hi Pinke..I have 2 bald spot... I discover them in January of this present year... I have been going to the dr. she is inyecting me medication to make the hair grow back... one it is the size of a dime and the other is the size of the quarter.. The dr. still no sure what is causing it because all my test came back normal... I appreciate your help. Thanks ...

Hmm, okay. Since january what products were you using regularily? Specific names and brands. I would like to look up the ingredients in them. I found for my bald spot it was getting bigger and i was developing a couple more slowly in 2 other areas of my head. This happened anytime i used a product that contained TEA. I wasnt having any shedding either. Also what styles did you wear that year? Braids? Sew in? Straightening? How often or long did you do these styles if you did them?

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 18 2014 at 11:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 259>