Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 251>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by bohomojo bohomojo wrote:

Okay so I am in panic mode.... the clay rinse wont rinse out........ My relaxed strands are fine but my roots and scalp are gray. I can still see buildup on my scalp and the clay just masked over it even more. I am using the same clay as msdeekay and the same consistency/mixture as her. I don't know what to do to get it out of my roots. WHen I scratch a couple strands of hair some of it comes out. It's  like an overcast of gray on my roots and scalp. what can I do?
Bohomojo, did you let the clay dry on your scalp? Go under the water and rinse it out section by section. Section your hair before going in. Use warm/hot water, and if necessary use conditioner. Focus the shower water on your scalp and massague your fingers there. It's just clay, not glue. You should be thoroughly rinsing it out in the first place making sure it gets off yourroots. So next time you rinse out make sure you do it section by section and massaging your fingers at the roots.
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by kwicherbichen kwicherbichen wrote:

Naturaltash,
How are you applying the products in each step? You will notice better results if you literally go through row by row and apply EVERY product root to tip in small, thin sections. 

Pinke
Question about clay -- how diluted can the clay be? Does the clay always need to be muddy or can it be watery?

Also yes, love Dee's video and posted it on the facebook page.

dilute it so it's creamy. I think i posted a pic up of the consistency. It can be thicker, but if it's more watery than below, it'll be too watery.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_post10886729.html?KW=cakey#10886729

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 17 2014 at 7:01pm
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by veegirllove veegirllove wrote:

Hi..i read on danabnaturals video that it took aketafitgirl 8 months to reach maximun hydration.
thank you veegirllove.Smile So yeah it takes doing it consistently for awhile. As for clumping some ppl may get it before max hydration is reached and some won't.
Well that makes me feel a lot better. I'm pretty sure it'll take me more than 6 mos to get there. Yea I'm not one of those who gets clumping before max hydration. Pinke I'm just going to just stay consistent and try to learn how to be patient.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

Hi..i read on danabnaturals video that it took aketafitgirl 8 months to reach maximun hydration.
thank you veegirllove.Smile So yeah it takes doing it consistently for awhile. As for clumping some ppl may get it before max hydration is reached and some won't.
Well that makes me feel a lot better. I'm pretty sure it'll take me more than 6 mos to get there. Yea I'm not one of those who gets clumping before max hydration. Pinke I'm just going to just stay consistent and try to learn how to be patient.

That's great Naturaltash, it will be well worth your efforts.Smile
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:24pm

Okay so I am in panic mode.... the clay rinse wont rinse out........ My relaxed strands are fine but my roots and scalp are gray. I can still see buildup on my scalp and the clay just masked over it even more. I am using the same clay as msdeekay and the same consistency/mixture as her. I don't know what to do to get it out of my roots. WHen I scratch a couple strands of hair some of it comes out. It's  like an overcast of gray on my roots and scalp. what can I do?
Were you able to figure it out? If I were you, I would probably cleanse (with ACV, not the BS mixture) and deep condition again.

NaturalTash,
Okay. I don't think you need to worry yet. If you're applying it in small sections and you see the curl pattern when the product is on, then now it is a matter of experimentation. Experiment with putting products when your hair is damp, when your hair is sopping wet. Experiment with dilution, with ingredient ratios, etc, etc. You are in experimentation phase, just like me. 
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Christine UK Christine UK wrote:

Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Welcome to @naturalessence and @afroangel Clap happy to see more people trying and looking forward to the pictures and documentations.

btw just wanted to let everyone know especially @Pinkecube I also received some testimonials on the regimen video I think I'll do a screenshot and send it to your email incase you want to use them on the Maxhydration site.

@iheartsmimi I also wanted to do it straight everyday until I reach maximum hydration the only thing that is setting me back is running out of products and having to wait for them to arrive. I'll be rooting for you on your challenge.

I also just wanted to share my wash and go from yesterday

Pinke I have a question, I have started noticing root to tip definition when wet on some of my hair strands however when my hair is completely dry they frizz up and lose some definition. What does this mean? or what could I be doing wrong? or what is causing this

Hi MsDee Kay.  I totally get where you/re coming from and having the same experience.  My hair is getting more defined when dry so I am getting progress, but like you said, some of it gets a little lost
I do have some shrinkage still but the frizz when dry not as much. Only in the areas that are not as hydrated. I really think it has something to do with I'm not quite there yet LOL
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:32pm

Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

That's great Naturaltash, it will be well worth your efforts.Smile
Yes I remember Danabnaturals mentioning that too. She said that was considering that she was having a lot of trial and error with products she was using as well. So I think we just need to be patient, we will all get there it will just come at different rates.
So dont worry Naturaltash Hug
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Afro Angel Afro Angel wrote:

Hi Afrolistic, welcome to MHM regimen  I live in Austria and I also understand how difficult it is to get most of These products. The best Option is to Order online as msdeekay said but you can still get molasses from any health stores(Reform haus) around.It`s called 'MELASSÈ'in German just make sure it`s ZUckerrohrmelasse.
**** note that iherb` prices are low but has a shipping restrictions to Germany and Austria which is currently limited to Inter.Airmail,takes approx. 21 days , no tracking no, must be less than $80 and will weigh less than i814grams( no tracking , non refundable but reliable)
You can also check out the Kccc &kckt on megorgeous.nl their Prices are relatively low compared to Amazone.de

Thanks so much Afro Angel for giving more options to Afrolistic.ArghhhAngry I hate it when there are shipping restrictions and customs involved. That really sucks! Thanks for providing that link for kccc&kckt I'm always looking for new options. KCKT has been out of stock on iherb for a while now...I wonder if its all the people doing MHM LOL 

you can also try britishcurlies/curlyemporium.uk they have kinky curly and curls ecstacy
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:43pm

Bohomojo, did you let the clay dry on your scalp? Go under the water and rinse it out section by section. Section your hair before going in. Use warm/hot water, and if necessary use conditioner. Focus the shower water on your scalp and massague your fingers there. It's just clay, not glue. You should be thoroughly rinsing it out in the first place making sure it gets off yourroots. So next time you rinse out make sure you do it section by section and massaging your fingers at the roots. 

I really hope you were able to get it out, please keep us updated. Do try directing your water to your scalp area as you try to massage it out. I usually just let the shower run for a while on my hair before and after I rinse section by section. I do a lot of rinses. But that's just because I love the shower LOL
bohomojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bohomojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 8:41pm
I did it in sections and washed it out in sections also. I didn't let it dry on my scalp/hair because that would be awkward. I just let it sit with a plastic bag and a scarf on for 20 minutes. When I took off the plastic bag, my hair was still soaked in the rinse and fine. I went in the shower and came out and everything was still the same. I used my shower head and my kitchen sink spray (which hurt like hell) to get it out and it just wouldn't go. So I honestly just proceeded to the next step. Then I realized that it might've been the coconut oil that just sat on my hair. Sorry for the false alarm but I do think it was the coconut oil because my hair had a soft feel and the cast that was left on my fingers felt like oil. Thanks for the responses!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 251>
  Share Topic