Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 288>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:47pm
thanks Pinke, the pictures don't really show how nice my hair looks. I have been getting lots on compliments from men and women since I started!
Sponsored Links

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:15pm
No problem @ PinkeBig smile
Your hair looks awesome waveyrusClap thanks so much for sharing your progress Big smile
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by waveyrus waveyrus wrote:

thanks Pinke, the pictures don't really show how nice my hair looks. I have been getting lots on compliments from men and women since I started!

That's great to hear!
Waveyrus, would you be comfortable with us using ur testimony pics, posting them on max hydration method facebook and on MsDeekay's MHM video? She's planning to post testimony and testimony pics on her videos. We can blur out your face if you want.

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 11 2014 at 1:22pm
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 1:30pm
Actually to everyone on the forum thread who have been posting their pictures, we will be going through the thread and compiling them all. So please give permission to use your photos for promoting the MHM. with your consent we will be posting before and after pictures on facebook and instagram. I will also be adding a testimonial portion at the end of my videos and feature one person's progress on each video.
These pictures may also be used on MHM official site, my blog and any future promotional material for the mhm.
 So if you would like for us to use your pictures in this way please let us know and also let us know if you would like your face blurred or if its ok to leave the pictures as is.

Edited by msdeekay - Jun 11 2014 at 1:33pm
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 4:28pm
yes you can use my pictures. Here is another picture from a year ago when I thought I was a 4d-e
http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/2/2654882/11917195/P1015084-vi.jpg
80sbabe86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80sbabe86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 4:38pm
Hi @pinkecube ! I have been reading this forum since yesterday, I got the message from the CurlyNikki article, and there is great info in the post! And thank you for all of it Smile.  I just have a question about the ingredients in two products: the Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel and Almond Jai Twisting butter.  I already use and love the twisting butter and I want to find a product and can use kind of in place of the gel because I'm not really a fan of wash n gos, I love my twist outs lol. Here is the info from her website

Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis(aloe vera gel), deionized water, macadamia integrifolia (macadamia) seed oil, persea(avocado) gratissima seed oil, simmondsia (jojoba) chinensis seed oil, prunus (sweet almond) dulcis oil, ricinus (castor) communis seed oil, behenetrimonium methosulfate and cetearyl alcohol(BTMS), camellia (green tea) sinensis, ulmus (slippery elm) eulva, ascorbic (vitamin C) acid, tocopherol (vitamin e), d-panthenol, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol(optiphen), sorbic acid, scent and LOVE!

Almond Jai Twisting Butter

Ingredients: Deionized water,behentrimonium methosulfate (BTMS)cetearyl alcohol, prunus dulcis(almond milk), prunusdulcis (almond)oil, cucurbita pepo(pumpkin)seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis(jojoba) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice)bran oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia nut)seed oil,olea europaea (olive)fruit oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, ulmus fulva bark extract (slippery elm), ricinus communis(castor)seed oil, aloe barbadensis(aloe)leaf juice< honey, camellia sinensis(green tea)leaf extract, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol(optiphen). sorbic acid, scent and LOVE!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by 80sbabe86 80sbabe86 wrote:

Hi @pinkecube ! I have been reading this forum since yesterday, I got the message from the CurlyNikki article, and there is great info in the post! And thank you for all of it Smile.  I just have a question about the ingredients in two products: the Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel and Almond Jai Twisting butter.  I already use and love the twisting butter and I want to find a product and can use kind of in place of the gel because I'm not really a fan of wash n gos, I love my twist outs lol. Here is the info from her website

Hi 80sbabe86! SmileWelcome to the forum, and MHM! Glad u came here from Curly Nikki. You can do all the steps and end with a twist out, no issue there that is just styling. Just do not stretch the style longer than 3 days.

Yes the aloe whipped butter is good. There is panthenol, which does build up, even though it's near the bottom of the list, just be aware it's there. The almond is a no-no product.

Good

Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis(aloe vera gel), deionized water, macadamia integrifolia (macadamia) seed oil, persea(avocado) gratissima seed oil, simmondsia (jojoba) chinensis seed oil, prunus (sweet almond) dulcis oil, ricinus (castor) communis seed oil, behenetrimonium methosulfate and cetearyl alcohol(BTMS), camellia (green tea) sinensis, ulmus (slippery elm) eulva, ascorbic (vitamin C) acid, tocopherol (vitamin e), d-panthenol, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol(optiphen), sorbic acid, scent and LOVE!

No-No

Almond Jai Twisting Butter 

Ingredients: Deionized water,behentrimonium methosulfate (This is too high up on the list, it has a tendancy to build up, so this would be over doing it. It is a quat salt, so it will block the cuticle if allowed to build up, as it binds very well and absorbs in the hair. therefore you don't want it to be this high up the ingredient list.) (BTMS)cetearyl alcohol, prunus dulcis(almond milk), prunusdulcis (almond)oil, cucurbita pepo(pumpkin)seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis(jojoba) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice)bran oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia nut)seed oil,olea europaea (olive)fruit oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, ulmus fulva bark extract (slippery elm), ricinus communis(castor)seed oil, aloe barbadensis(aloe)leaf juice< honey, camellia sinensis(green tea)leaf extract, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol(optiphen). sorbic acid, scent and LOVE!

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 11 2014 at 4:53pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by waveyrus waveyrus wrote:

yes you can use my pictures. Here is another picture from a year ago when I thought I was a 4d-e
http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/2/2654882/11917195/P1015084-vi.jpg

thx waveyrus
80sbabe86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80sbabe86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:25pm
@pinkecube thanks for the fast reply!  So i will definitely try the aloe butter instead.  I do plan on doing the method for the first 7 days straight and wearing the wash n gos, i'll probably just put in up in a loose puff. Then I will space out for my twistouts every 3 days.  Thank you again! I can't wait to see and feel some real moisture in my hair! 
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by 80sbabe86 80sbabe86 wrote:

@pinkecube thanks for the fast reply!  So i will definitely try the aloe butter instead.  I do plan on doing the method for the first 7 days straight and wearing the wash n gos, i'll probably just put in up in a loose puff. Then I will space out for my twistouts every 3 days.  Thank you again! I can't wait to see and feel some real moisture in my hair! 

Your welcome! SmileKeep us tuned in on ur progress!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 288>
  Share Topic