Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 175>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keishamichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keishamichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:38am
So i was looking browsing through the internets and I went to the Kinky Curly website (forgot why) and BAM! I see that they made a deep conditioner?! Has anyone heard of it yet or tried it?

Stellar Strands
water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, hydroxypropyl guar, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, argania argan spinosa oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, biotin, silk amino acids, collagen amino acids, glycerin, panthenol, polysorbate 60, ohenoxyethanol, natural fragrance

The ultimate hydrating deep treatment!

Enriched with Argan Oil & Macadamia Oil, STELLAR STRANDS (TM) will take your curls from status quo to stellar.

When used regularly you will notice improved elasticity and reduced breakage while it rejuvenates and moisturizes dry, brittle hair.

Sponsored Links

Christine UK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 6:44am
Okay.  

I still have a question.  When I steam my hair, I do not cover my hair; what is the reason for covering with a shower cap under a steamer?  At the gym I go straight into the steam room with my rinse out conditioner.  Just trying to understand if there is a negative effect of going 'commando' under the steamer!  Lol
pinkecube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:31am
@christineuk you can go under a hooded dryer with a shower cap, that is mandatory. But for a steamer your hair definetly can be loose. Seems more advantageous that way. Just bring a towel or headband for dripping, cause it can drip on your face. Edit u asked a question on my other post. Do not use ecostyler gel for this method. You can make flaxseed gel, and look at the list of gels provided.

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 07 2014 at 8:33am
pinkecube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:36am
Originally posted by keishamichelle keishamichelle wrote:

So i was looking browsing through the internets and I went to the Kinky Curly website (forgot why) and BAM! I see that they made a deep conditioner?! Has anyone heard of it yet or tried it?

Stellar Strands
water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, hydroxypropyl guar, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, argania argan spinosa oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, biotin, silk amino acids, collagen amino acids, glycerin, panthenol, polysorbate 60, ohenoxyethanol, natural fragrance

Enriched with Argan Oil & Macadamia Oil, STELLAR STRANDS (TM) will take your curls from status quo to stellar.

When used regularly you will notice improved elasticity and reduced breakage while it rejuvenates and moisturizes dry, brittle hair.

Its got 3 no no ingredients. And the capric tryglycerides absorb into the hair strand and plasticze the cortex for those sensitive to coconut oil.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by keishamichelle keishamichelle wrote:

Stellar Strands

The ingredients look iffy, but that packaging is dope LOL
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by Christine UK Christine UK wrote:

Wgat is this Herbal Fair Styling Gel and where do you get it?

It's a gel that has just been added to the recommended gel list you can find it on the link below

16. Herbal Hair Styling Gel, Unscented, 8.5 oz, Strauss Herb Company $7.39

Ingredients:

Water, gum extract, jack pine extract, chamomile flower extract, calendula flower extract, horsetail herb extract, nettle leaf extract, dandelion leaf extract, red clover flower extract, olive fruit oil, pumpkin seed oil.

@aharri and @naturaltash1 where did you purchase it from?

I typed in the name of the gel on google and bought it from a vitamin shop. I can't remember the name LOL

Also I used it last night, it seems to have a very soft hold. I didn't notice any less friz though.
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 2:05pm
wow!!! I just did my second day and I'm already seeing curl definition at the root!!! Hopefully we can decrease some of the time frames set in the method once max hydration is reached because it is very time consuming. 
keishamichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keishamichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 3:19pm
I know, i saw the ingredients and was like "uh-oh" Shocked lol but yes the packaging is nice!
pinkecube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by waveyrus waveyrus wrote:

wow!!! I just did my second day and I'm already seeing curl definition at the root!!! Hopefully we can decrease some of the time frames set in the method once max hydration is reached because it is very time consuming. 
Smile That's great waveyrus! Yes, when you start off you have to be strict and consistent with the time frames, or you'll get set backs. But when you build up those moisture levels and get total max hydration, you won't have to be repeating the regimen so often, it will just be about keeping the moisture levels up. You will find you wont need as much product, either.
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by Christine UK Christine UK wrote:

Wgat is this Herbal Fair Styling Gel and where do you get it?

It's a gel that has just been added to the recommended gel list you can find it on the link below

16. Herbal Hair Styling Gel, Unscented, 8.5 oz, Strauss Herb Company $7.39

Ingredients:

Water, gum extract, jack pine extract, chamomile flower extract, calendula flower extract, horsetail herb extract, nettle leaf extract, dandelion leaf extract, red clover flower extract, olive fruit oil, pumpkin seed oil.

@aharri and @naturaltash1 where did you purchase it from?

I typed in the name of the gel on google and bought it from a vitamin shop. I can't remember the name LOL

Also I used it last night, it seems to have a very soft hold. I didn't notice any less friz though.
@aharri23 since you have now tried the kinky curling custard, green tea glaze, & now the herbal styling gel. Can you tell me which gel you like the best? Which one are you going to use for your gel step? Also how do you like the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle conditioner?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 175>
  Share Topic