Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 185>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gidgetgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gidgetgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:06pm
Why are you so awesome?!

I found a link to your method on YT and you were kind enough to reply to my reply to your post. :)

It's only day 2 of my MHM journey and I am in love! I'm in love with washing my hair more frequently; I'm in love with the softness, shine and definition I'm getting; I'm in love with not having to spend 45 minutes twisting my hair after each wash; I'm in love with the possibilities for my hair!

Anyhow, I wanted to suggest that you consider writing a book on this method, similar to the CG method and Tightly Curly method books. I think you'd find you'd have a very eager audience.
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by gidgetgal gidgetgal wrote:

Why are you so awesome?!
I found a link to your method on YT and you were kind enough to reply to my reply to your post. :)
It's only day 2 of my MHM journey and I am in love! I'm in love with washing my hair more frequently; I'm in love with the softness, shine and definition I'm getting; I'm in love with not having to spend 45 minutes twisting my hair after each wash; I'm in love with the possibilities for my hair!
Anyhow, I wanted to suggest that you consider writing a book on this method, similar to the CG method and Tightly Curly method books. I think you'd find you'd have a very eager audience.

Hello, gidgetgal! Welcome to MHM, thank you for sharing your testimony. i'm so glad ur enjoying the method!

Yes, i'm in the process of creating an FAQ. This FAQ has 41 topics so far, and is very detailed. This will be made into an ebook, and eventually a hard copy may be made.

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 04 2014 at 7:01pm
sosweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sosweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:10pm
Hello all. I have been following this forum for a while and I have a question can you do this method if you have locs? This question is not for me but for a friend. I do plan on doing this method on my on natural 4 c hair as well.Thank you.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by sosweet1 sosweet1 wrote:

Hello all. I have been following this forum for a while and I have a question can you do this method if you have locs? This question is not for me but for a friend. I do plan on doing this method on my on natural 4 c hair as well.Thank you.

Hi soweet, welcome to this MHM journey. It's good to see so many new people being interested in this method and trying it! Yes, you can do this method on locs.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:15pm
Joso Anani made another video!

Msdeekay made a video as well, on the topic of clarifying

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 2:12am
Ughh pinke I was on a movie set and the hair/make up lady sprayed some carols daughter refreshing spray into my hair that has cones. I don't own a sulfate shampoo either. What can I do? Halpppppppp.
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 7:05am
Originally posted by gidgetgal gidgetgal wrote:

Why are you so awesome?!

Isn't she though??!!!!
The book is definitely coming, I can see a big demand for it...and boy oh boy I cant wait to get my hands on it!
Welcome on Board gidgetgalClap and to all the newbies, I'm so happy that there are so many of you it's hard to keep track :) I just wanted to say the same thing I love that I dont have to spend a lot of time twisting and retwisting my hair with this method. 

Love that you're in love with you progress....and guess what? It will only get better Big smile

Edited by msdeekay - Jun 05 2014 at 7:05am
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 7:08am
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Ughh pinke I was on a movie set and the hair/make up lady sprayed some carols daughter refreshing spray into my hair that has cones. I don't own a sulfate shampoo either. What can I do? Halpppppppp. 
Yeesh that sucks aharri23 hope you get this resolved, I have no answer for you just wanted to lend support that's all!
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 7:38am

@aharri23 I read that clay can remove silicones on the hair due to its positive charge. I would do the regimen like you normally would. The cone should be gone by the time you get to steps 4 & 5. You could also use the Kinky Curly Come Clean shampoo on step 1 to clarify, if you have it cuz it has a mild suffacant that can remove cones as well. The ingredients in the come clean is MHM friendly Wink
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:57am

Hi aharri. Ugh, i feel you. Just do the steps as you normally would. Maybe leave the clay step on a bit longer like 30 mins.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 185>
  Share Topic