Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 277>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:15am
i have been using the ACV rinse instead of the BS- i may try the BS tonight to see which method is better for me

this method really really works (and trust me i've tried everything since being natural)  for the lurkers who are skeptical. i had 3 random people compliment me on my hair this week Cool i think i may do this for the entire month before reducing it to 2-3 times a week to really see how fast i can reach MH

@msdee the evenings are working out for me but sometimes i get tired and lazy and i want to skip it but when i think of how far my hair has come along in just days i keep pushing alongSmile

Edited by iheartsmimi - May 16 2014 at 11:16am
Sponsored Links

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:00pm
pinke when re-wetting second day hair should I use warm water in my spray bottle? I normally have leftover water in my spray bottle from my wash and go and I use that to re-wet my 2nd day hair but by that time the water is cold. Does it matter if I use cold or warm water when re-wetting my 2nd hair?
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

i have been using the ACV rinse instead of the BS- i may try the BS tonight to see which method is better for me

this method really really works (and trust me i've tried everything since being natural)  for the lurkers who are skeptical. i had 3 random people compliment me on my hair this week Cool i think i may do this for the entire month before reducing it to 2-3 times a week to really see how fast i can reach MH

@msdee the evenings are working out for me but sometimes i get tired and lazy and i want to skip it but when i think of how far my hair has come along in just days i keep pushing alongSmile

Everyday for an entire month? That's tough but goodluck! I used ACV the first week of doing this method but I hated the smell and apparently BS is better for low porosity hair.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

pinke when re-wetting second day hair should I use warm water in my spray bottle? I normally have leftover water in my spray bottle from my wash and go and I use that to re-wet my 2nd day hair but by that time the water is cold. Does it matter if I use cold or warm water when re-wetting my 2nd hair?

cold water is fine
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:00pm

Edited by pinkecube - May 16 2014 at 2:01pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by natural essence natural essence wrote:

Oops! I should have also included that I am a fine haired natural with a mixture of 4b/c texture.

The conditioners that I have in my stash currently is the trader Joes tea tree tingle and the moisturizing line along with elucence moisturizing conditioner.

I also have both the Bragg's liquid amino and coconut amino for the cherry Lola treatment.... has anyone found that they achieve netter results with the Bragg's versus any other liquid amino?

I am eager to see my curls pop!

Hi Ladies,
I have been following the post from the sidelines and am finally going to take the plunge!
I am currently in the midst of taking down some box braids and would like to know which steps to follow after I thoroughly detangle. Would I follow the entire steps or concentrate more on the cherry Lola/caramel treatment?

Welcome to the MHM journey, natural essence! Big smileThat's great, I'm glad you're deciding to try this out!!

So for the cherry lola, just do the cherry lola and then skip step 1 and do the other steps. Based on what i read the coconut aminos has less sodium, and also i don't like soy and i wanted to be able to cook with it too.But i haven't actually tried the soy version. I think they work the same though.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:42pm
Thanks for the response pinke.
I finally finished taking down the braids... What a task! I applied conditioner and oil to my hair to aid in the detangling process...I am wondering if I should shampoo my hair with a sulphate free poo first to remove some of the buildup seeing that I have had the braids in for 2months and then proceed with the cherry Lola and the other steps?
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 5:50pm

Thanks for the response pinke.
I finally finished taking down the braids... What a task! I applied conditioner and oil to my hair to aid in the detangling process...I am wondering if I should shampoo my hair with a sulphate free poo first to remove some of the buildup seeing that I have had the braids in for 2months and then proceed with the cherry Lola and the other steps?

Sure.  or if you wanted you could do options from step 1 as well to remove build up before beginning.

Edited by pinkecube - May 16 2014 at 5:50pm
Afro Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Afro Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:28pm
Thanks for the detailed Informations and clearifications on this Topic Max Hydration Method.I`ve been doing this regimen for the past 2wks now and have started noticing clear coil Definitions.
The first 4days was a Trial and error Stage ofcourse.
I `ve started documenting and recording my experiences as i Progress.
I`m going to post them as soon as possible.

Edited by Afro Angel - May 16 2014 at 6:30pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Afro Angel Afro Angel wrote:

Thanks for the detailed Informations and clearifications on this Topic Max Hydration Method.I`ve been doing this regimen for the past 2wks now and have started noticing clear coil Definitions.
The first 4days was a Trial and error Stage ofcourse.
I `ve started documenting and recording my experiences as i Progress.
I`m going to post them as soon as possible.

Hello afroangel, great to hear from you on the forumSmile
I'm glad this helped u and that you are seeing progress!Thumbs Up Cant wait for your vids!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 277>