Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 288>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 4:34am
thanks pinke! i updated to add what my hair looked like before the treatment
Sponsored Links

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:23am
@iheartsmimi thanks for sharing your results. Your hair looks great so far, cant wait to see how it goes after doing this for a longer period of time. BTW what is GTCG. I also have really bad edges and I have noted a major improvement in them. Whereas before there was no hair there at all, then I started noticing some baby hair there, now it seems like some of the hair in that area is just really shorter than the rest of my hair. So Yah my edges are definitely growing :)

@aharri thanks for the update on your mom, sounds like it worked on her hair as well. When I was reading about the Caramel Treatment it actually said that it is also used by people with relaxers as their hair is growing in to help with the new growth.

@pinkecube YAY for the ebook and the presentation. I think the information about what to do when you dont have products will be very beneficial to me coz I always seem to run out of something. I always do the GHE while waiting for my shipment to arrive. But it would make me happy to know that I'm doing the right things to keep my hair moisturized/retaining moisture as I wait, so I dont have any setbacks.

Edited by msdeekay - May 12 2014 at 5:28am
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:28am
GTCG = Green Tea Curl Glaze. I can't wait to try it, but I have a 16 oz jar of KCCC that needs to be used Cry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:44am
I bought the III Sister of Nature curling Gelo 2 nights ago while waiting on my other gel to ship. How is this gel? It said it was comparable to KCCC.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I bought the III Sister of Nature curling Gelo 2 nights ago while waiting on my other gel to ship. How is this gel? It said it was comparable to KCCC.

These are the ingredients

Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin, Polyquaternium 37, Polyquaternium 10 and PEG 14, Polyquaternium 7, Polysorbate 20, Sea Grape Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Argan Oil (Argan Spinosa), Avocado Extract (Persea Gratissma), Oat extract (Avena Sativa), Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Chamomille Extract (Anthemis Noblis), Bay Laurel Extract (Lauris Noblis), Phenoxyethanol (And) Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

It has glycerin and polyquats so I would avoid it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:45pm
Great another $7 I just wasted.
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:11pm
Can someone please explain to me how to post pics on this thread? I'm new to the forum so I can't figure out how to upload pics. Thx
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Great another $7 I just wasted.

Sorry SugabananaOuch that sucks, i know the feeling
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:32pm
It smells so freaking good!!

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

Can someone please explain to me how to post pics on this thread? I'm new to the forum so I can't figure out how to upload pics. Thx

Okay, first you will need to upload the photos on a separate site, like fotoki or instigram. This site wont let you upload the pics directly from your computer for some reason.

Right click on the photo once it's uploaded on the other site. Copy image location. This will copy the direct jpg url.

open up the green icon, then paste that url into the box on the url side.

Press preview then okay, and then adjust size of pictures if necessary.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 288>
  Share Topic