Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 292>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:50pm
How long will it last then? 
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:06pm
I say 2 weeks because the avocado starts turning brown
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:42pm
So I rinsed out my cherry lola and finished the rest of the steps. This time I used the aztec healing clay and my hair felt alot softer and I wasn't as worried about using product compared to terressentials. I think my hair may have felt softer because there is no aloe vera in my clay mixture unlike terressentials.

Best wash n go so far!!
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:16pm
@aharri23 good to know you like aztec healing clay better. I just made mine today cuz I'm finally out of my terresentials. It does seem like more work making your own clay mix but it is cheaper than the terresentials. I hope I like mine too. How are you storing your leftovers?

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

@aharri23 good to know you like aztec healing clay better. I just made mine today cuz I'm finally out of my terresentials. It does seem like more work making your own clay mix but it is cheaper than the terresentials. I hope I like mine too. How are you storing your leftovers?

I made a huge mess today trying to put it in an applicator bottle Confused never doing that again so I put mine into a tuppaware bowl and covered it with a top. I'm leaving mine in my bathroom under the sink because im pretty sure clay doesn't need to be refrigerated and whenever I reuse I'll add a little  water so that the clay can be reactivated

I'm not going to repurchase terressentials again because $30 is too much for my budget

Edited by aharri23 - May 09 2014 at 8:32pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:32pm
I just store mine in an old yogurt cup with the plastic cover. If it starts getting dry I just add water and mix it with my fingers.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

I made a huge mess today trying to put it in an applicator bottle Confused never doing that again so I put mine into a tuppaware bowl and covered it with a top. I'm leaving mine in my bathroom under the sink because im pretty sure clay doesn't need to be refrigerated and whenever I reuse I'll add a little  water so that the clay can be reactivated

I'm not going to repurchase terressentials again because $30 is too much for my budget

It isn't as messy if you put all the ingredients separetly in stead of mixing it first and then pouring it in. Now i just roll up some scrap paper into a funnel, and slowly pour the powder from the measuring cup on the funnel paper. It slides in neat. Then pouring the other ingredients after is easy. Then i shake to mix. I found mixing first and then pouring it into the showersoap bottle was super messy. But in the bottle makes it easier to apply and store without worrying about spilling.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:23pm
My mom wanted to use my cherry lola treatment mixture. I told her it was for low porosity natural hair (she has relaxed hair) but she insisted on using it. Lord.

pinke will this regimen work for relaxed hair?
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

My mom wanted to use my cherry lola treatment mixture. I told her it was for low porosity natural hair (she has relaxed hair) but she insisted on using it. Lord.

pinke will this regimen work for relaxed hair?

Yeah it should work. I dunno about what max hydration would be like on relaxed hair, except more moisture and less frizz.

Edited by pinkecube - May 09 2014 at 9:31pm
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by BitterSweet85 BitterSweet85 wrote:

Thanx for the vid @msdee! You have such a cute voice

@Pinkecube has your hair been growing faster since starting this regimen?

awww thanks @BitterSweet85
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 292>