Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 175>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Much much much better. It certainly feel much different.  I'm going to be doing a ghe tonight with the kckt. The gel i have in the house has alcohol in it so i'm not going to risk it. I certainly feels

Yay glad that you finally figured it out :) 
Sponsored Links

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 11:29pm
Finally able to post my demo for the Cherry Lola Caramel Treatment Today

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:00am
I tried ordering the trader's joe tree tingle & curly tea glaze on amazon but it said they do not ship to my destination Angry Same thing happened on etsy for the curly tea glaze.

Even though I love and dont have a problem with kckt and kccc I wish the conditioner was a bigger bottle so it would last longer and they are quite pricey but I guess it's because it is quality stuff.
For now I guess I will stick to them till I reach maximum hydration and then I may experiment with the other products on the list if I find that they do ship to my destination.

I tried ordering from iherb as per aharri's suggestion and loved it! I ordered the 16z kccc and two jars of the indian aztec clays(they all arrived pretty fast and shipping was only $8 for dhl, that is like a great deal coz usually shipping ends up being almost the same as the price of the products) They didnt have kckt so I had to ask to be notified when they do so I can start stocking up on it too. I didnt qualify for the coupon code but I was happy with the service just the same. It was much better than ordering from amazon.co.uk and another online site I usually use.
iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:10am
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

***Sits patiently and waits for step by step video/tutorial on this method. I've been doing all the steps except the gel part everyday. I don't leave my hair out.  I get major clumping but no curl action. it could be due to the shortness. I'll wait. I can tell you one thing I've noticed. My edges are slicker than a babies bottom when I use any type of edge control.  

Sugabanana i sent you a private message on an alternative regimen. It's called the Max Hydration Hair Growth and Bald Spot Recovery Regimen. Udo's also going to be making a free ebook out of it soon. It's ideal since you can't put gel on your hair since it's too short to be an effective sealant. Plus, you don't have to leave your hair out, and your new growth will grow out of your head with max hydration.

the bolded- is this only for naturals who have short hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:10am
thanks msdee for the demo!

Edited by iheartsmimi - May 09 2014 at 8:29am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:14am
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:20am
iheartsmimi yes that's the green tea curl glaze.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 8:26am
^^thanks!
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

thanks msdee for the demo!
no problemBig smile
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:46am
Thanx for the vid @msdee! You have such a cute voice

@Pinkecube has your hair been growing faster since starting this regimen?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 175>
  Share Topic