Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 291>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:10pm
That green tea curl glaze is $25. Is the kccc more expensive?
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

That green tea curl glaze is $25. Is the kccc more expensive?

Well if you compare the 16 oz kccc to GTCG(green tea curl glaze,16 oz). KCCC(16 oz) is $30. and if you bought 2 8oz kccc, they would cost $34. So GTCG is a deal. If you look on my gel recommendated list, you'll see that GTCG is over KCCC, since i ordered it by price value

Edited by pinkecube - May 08 2014 at 5:28pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:39pm
ok you're right. The 8oz jars are between $14 and $24 and the green tea one is $25 for 16oz.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:56pm

ok you're right. The 8oz jars are between $14 and $24 and the green tea one is $25 for 16oz.

just remembered, aharri did actually post a coupon code for kccc awhile back though. so i'll be choosing based on what works better when i try it. I'm liking the idea of it being less sticky. Cant speak on it until i try it tho

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/the-max-hydration-methodfrom-my-other-post_topic368937_page26.html

Edited by pinkecube - May 08 2014 at 8:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Uploaded a demonstration video. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCu61TEMhgE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks aharri, Great video! Those curls were popping, btwThumbs Up

Aharri I'm just seeing this video. Thanks for the step by step. A video is worth a thousand words.

I was doing it all wrong. I was doing step 1 Clarifying then clay mask then conditioning. No wonder my hair wasn't popping. The steps in the beginning of the thread are a tad confusing. Atleast to me it was. I'm off to do the steps correctly. Wish me luck!!!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:38pm

Aharri I'm just seeing this video. Thanks for the step by step. A video is worth a thousand words.

I was doing it all wrong. I was doing step 1 Clarifying then clay mask then conditioning. No wonder my hair wasn't popping. The steps in the beginning of the thread are a tad confusing. Atleast to me it was. I'm off to do the steps correctly. Wish me luck!!!

Well i'm happy this was solved for u, that must have been the issue. Thanks again aharri for making that video!Thumbs Up

the order things are done in are very important. hopefully your results will turn around now! Big smile Good luck! I will definitely be revising the steps in the FAQ to be more clear cut and easy to understand. I'm gonna work on that tomorrow.

Edited by pinkecube - May 08 2014 at 7:39pm
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:15pm
That green tea curl glaze sounds pretty promising. I'll give it a try once I use up my 16 oz KCCC
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:16pm

Glad I could help! Let us know how it goes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:45pm
Much much much better. It certainly feel much different.  I'm going to be doing a ghe tonight with the kckt. The gel i have in the house has alcohol in it so i'm not going to risk it. I certainly feels

Edited by sugabanana - May 08 2014 at 8:45pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:51pm

Much much much better. It certainly feel much different.  I'm going to be doing a ghe tonight with the kckt. The gel i have in the house has alcohol in it so i'm not going to risk it. I certainly feels

yaaay! ClapClap

Keep us updated with the results. Try to get the right gel when u can.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 291>
  Share Topic