Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 183>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturaltash1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:04pm
msdeekay, I've watched all of your videos about MHM and they are very informative. Love your videos and your cute personality. Keep those videos coming! Btw, I did subscribe to your channel last week.
Sponsored Links

aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:36pm
As of today I have been doing this regimen for exactly one month! :)
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:39pm
Congrats aharri!!!
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

msdeekay, I've watched all of your videos about MHM and they are very informative. Love your videos and your cute personality. Keep those videos coming! Btw, I did subscribe to your channel last week.
Aww thanks so much Naturaltash1 your kind words mean a lot Embarrassed This really keeps me motivated to keep on going with the videosBig smile I'm glad that they are helpful. Really excited about TMHM and would love to do what I can to help Pinke spread the word about it Smile
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

As of today I have been doing this regimen for exactly one month! :)
Clap Definitely huge congrats Smile
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:20pm
Just stocked up on Trader joes tea tree tingle conditioner. I really don't like KCKT because of the consistency and price. I'm hoping I can get the same results with the trader joes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:48pm
aharri23 I'm not crazy about kinky curly either. I've been using tea tree tingle and I like it better plus its cheaper. Btw. I've watched your video as well and your demo was very helpful.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Naturaltash1 Naturaltash1 wrote:

aharri23 I'm not crazy about kinky curly either. I've been using tea tree tingle and I like it better plus its cheaper. Btw. I've watched your video as well and your demo was very helpful.

Thanks! I'm sorry it's super long. I'm not good with editing videos but I did the best I could.

And yeah KCKT...something about it just feels off. The price is outrageous. $12 for 8 oz??? No thanks. Tea tree tingle is $4 for 16 oz.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturaltash1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:57pm
So I received my green tea curl glaze and I like it way better than the kinky curly curling custard. It really defines my coils. It has similar ingredients but it isn't slimmy or sticky like the kinky curly curling custard.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:09pm
yeah, i myself am gonna try that custard when i get the chance. It's a better deal when you compare it to kinky curly curling custard, and seems to have many of the same ingredients. I'm hoping it's the kind of gel that you can wear a long time by just refreshing in the morning with water. If it can do that, i'll be stocking up on it instead of the kinky curly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 183>
  Share Topic