Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 181>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:05pm
Pink so I've done the cherry lola treatment again. Now the step 1 through 5 is done when? The following day for the next 7 days correct? Also after the cherry lola treatment I still didn't see any curl definition it was super soft though. I have everything I need for step 1-5.
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 5:38am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Pink so I've done the cherry lola treatment again. Now the step 1 through 5 is done when? The following day for the next 7 days correct? Also after the cherry lola treatment I still didn't see any curl definition it was super soft though. I have everything I need for step 1-5.

Step one through five can be started the following night, yes. Id just deepcondition until then. As for the treatment they curl definition wont show up until after you wash and go. But try to deepcondition. The treatment opens up the cuticles so that is the best time to do it. Then the following night you can do step one and two
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:38am
Hey pinkecube finally doing the modified cherry lola tonight, then deep conditioning overnight, so tomorrow after I rinse out the conditioner do I proceed to doing the bentonite clay rinse(step 3) or do I proceed to a wash n go (step 4 & 5)?
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Thanks for sending me the pictures aharri. Your hair is looking great!Big smile

Aharri's results before and after doing max hydration method for the first time:

Before:

After first try of full methodClap:

Great results AharriClap thanks for sharing your results :)
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Bunnybanx Bunnybanx wrote:

Before pics 

After pics 

and my heat damaged strands ( that are directly in the center of my head cause I'm always doing center part installs) feel and strong. 

Wow thanks for sharing Bunnybanx Claplove your results very pretty and your eyebrows too :)
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Hey pinkecube finally doing the modified cherry lola tonight, then deep conditioning overnight, so tomorrow after I rinse out the conditioner do I proceed to doing the bentonite clay rinse(step 3) or do I proceed to a wash n go (step 4 & 5)?

Yeah just continue on to a bentonite clay rinse and so forth.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:17pm
Pinkie I have some cleansing conditioners I need to get rid of (cj daily fix, eden body works). Can I use them in step two to deep condition?
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Pinkie I have some cleansing conditioners I need to get rid of (cj daily fix, eden body works). Can I use them in step two to deep condition?

Yeah, it should be fine to use them. As long as they dont have silicones or too much protein you can rinse the ingredients right out. I would avoid deep conditioning anything that has denatured alcohol, protein, or salt at least in the top 5 ingredients. If the problem ingredient is glycern, it should be fine since you be DCing the whole time, then rinsing it out
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:46am
Just did the cherry lola last night and my hair was super duper soft! I deep conditioned overnight and this morning did the bentonite clay cleanse and proceeded to a wash and go. I think I was a little heavy handed with the conditioner coz I got some white residue, so I need to experiment with the amount of product I use. Other than that my curls were defined and clumped together especially at the back. Sent pictures to pinkecube this morning. So excited cant wait to see the progress of my hair over time :) 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:52am
I'm not understanding this quite yet. So with this method, you would clarify, cowash, bentonite clay and gel EVERY SINGLE DAY forever? That would be at least 1 hour of care everyday... And then do the Cherry Lola every two weeks? Am I getting this right? Wouldn't that lead to major moisture overload? What is the point of doing this?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 181>
  Share Topic