Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 196>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 87035
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:21pm
Dayummmm I spent good money on those product above. I need a cheat sheet.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5293
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Thanks so much  for the insight pinkecube. Your help in this forum is very highly appreciated.

I know for a fact my hair doesn't like coconut oil! I'm not too sure about aloe vera yet. I suspected the salts and alcohols but your analysis has opened my eyes to a lot more ingredients that could be drying to my hair...and surprise surprise there's even a mild toxin!!!

Someone should come up with a line of products specifically for type 4 low porosity hairLOL . It looks like most of the products on the market except for very few contain ingredients that can be even more drying to our hair type.


I am actually working with Kwicherbichen on that. I've already got the rough designs sketched for a product line and the planned ingredients. Not gonna share their specificities just yet, but it takes EVERYTHING into account, I'll say that much. We have a bought a website domain already. And there is already a blogspot site. We will be starting a kickstarter on the site after the ebook is published to help raise money to pay for the development of these products. The eBook will contain the most finalized regimen steps, and options, with details of pros and cons if there are any. details of why the regimen work, along with many important FAQs(along with scientifically sourced material) about drying ingredients, ph, and more.
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5293
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:41pm
Back to Top
aharri23 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Mar 05 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 1300
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:56pm
Question..the purpose of the ACV is to clarify correct? If this is done every 1-2 days wouldn't this dry out the hair? and if the purpose of the ACV is to clarify, what is the purpose of the clay?
Back to Top
msdeekay View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 18 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 2616
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:58am
YAAAAY That's great news Clap I truly support you ladies in this endeavour because I believe all ladies with our hair type should at least know that this option exists :) if you ladies need any help PM me, I'd be glad to help in any way that I can. It's the least I can do for the assistance you've been offering to us all :)
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 87035
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:37am
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Thanks so much  for the insight pinkecube. Your help in this forum is very highly appreciated.

I know for a fact my hair doesn't like coconut oil! I'm not too sure about aloe vera yet. I suspected the salts and alcohols but your analysis has opened my eyes to a lot more ingredients that could be drying to my hair...and surprise surprise there's even a mild toxin!!!

Someone should come up with a line of products specifically for type 4 low porosity hairLOL . It looks like most of the products on the market except for very few contain ingredients that can be even more drying to our hair type.


I am actually working with Kwicherbichen on that. I've already got the rough designs sketched for a product line and the planned ingredients. Not gonna share their specificities just yet, but it takes EVERYTHING into account, I'll say that much. We have a bought a website domain already. And there is already a blogspot site. We will be starting a kickstarter on the site after the ebook is published to help raise money to pay for the development of these products. The eBook will contain the most finalized regimen steps, and options, with details of pros and cons if there are any. details of why the regimen work, along with many important FAQs(along with scientifically sourced material) about drying ingredients, ph, and more.


I would like to be part of the focus group to test the product pleaseBig smile.
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 87035
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:38am
also I beg you please don't let it be $65 a jarCry. I think that's quite insane.
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5293
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

also I beg you please don't let it be $65 a jarCry. I think that's quite insane.


lol?LOL Wink

a pound of bentonite clay costs $12.73. That will last you a few years. That is the most expensive powder clay, though i haven't calculated price value.

Edit: the Rhassoul Clay is $4.99 and 1 pound, cheapest. Actually different from red clay, but i forgot and didn't post the click-able link.
link to Rhassoul clay

will last and is LESS expensive than bentonite clay.
The most expensive clay mentioned there cost $20, the terresentials. None works better than the other, they all have the same function, although teressentials contains aloevera which may be too drying for some people.


Edited by pinkecube - Apr 01 2014 at 10:11pm
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 87035
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:52pm
Are you saying that the products I have above are duds???
Back to Top
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 02 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 5293
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Are you saying that the products I have above are duds???


Yes. I am still finishing up writing the specific problem ingredients with explanation, and it's gonna take me a little bit to complete. I will still post it, I just never finished it yesterday.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 196>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down