Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 247>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
exceedinggrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote exceedinggrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:03pm
Hey, pinke. I'm gonna email u a picture of my wash and go results. I have never had definition like this before!!Shocked
 I did the cherry lola treatment 4 days ago & my hair felt sooo soft. It felt much softer than the regular version of the treatment. I've been doing the regimen eveyday since u said, and i am Cing a big improvement in my hair. anyway just pm ur email so i can send u the picture. this site won't let me upload mine. I think it's because i'm new
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:17pm
Exceed post pics girl post pics. Did you take a before pic and an after pic?
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Now you're talking my language. I didn't see that part. I was thinking I had to wait 2 weeks before doing anything. Apple Cider vinegar can this dry out your hair if used every other day?

apple cider vinegar doesnt have the means to dry out the hair if properly diluted like i said in the post. the only way it can dry out the hair imo, is if you do the rinse on dry hair and then just slap some oil on it or something. understanding how acv works, when the cuticle gets closed before moisture can get in, or its being done on hair that isnt getting proper moisture, you will benefit from its clarifying effects but it will make your hair feel dry since your cuticles have been closed further. a lot of shampoos conditioners and products actually fall into this ph. it cant dry out or damage the hair if its 5% acidity acv. not white vinegar, which has a ph of 2.4.

but since the regimen is opening the cuticle right after, the dryness will not happen. the regimen is designed to manipulate and take advantage of the way your cuticle behaves when you do certain steps. thats why doing every step in order is very important.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by exceedinggrace exceedinggrace wrote:

Hey, pinke. I'm gonna email u a picture of my wash and go results. I have never had definition like this before!!Shocked
 I did the cherry lola treatment 4 days ago & my hair felt sooo soft. It felt much softer than the regular version of the treatment. I've been doing the regimen eveyday since u said, and i am Cing a big improvement in my hair. anyway just pm ur email so i can send u the picture. this site won't let me upload mine. I think it's because i'm new
Awesome! Clapi'll pm you asap
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:15pm
i keep getting an error code so im gonna have to get to my computer and upload the pic
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:22pm
Below are exceeding grace's Wash and Go photos:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Edited by pinkecube - Mar 10 2014 at 4:22pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:34pm
it only took me so long, because the website wouldnt let me upload the file directly from the computer. i ended up having to upload on fotoki first and then uploading the file from that address. sheesh Sleepy
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:44pm
Wow just freaking wow@ Exceedingly.

Pink so can I substitute the Bentonite clay for one of those amla powders? I got the Apple cider vineger sitting on my head right now and waiting for the 2nd step.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Wow just freaking wow@ Exceedingly.

Pink so can I substitute the Bentonite clay for one of those amla powders? I got the Apple cider vineger sitting on my head right now and waiting for the 2nd step.

you can try it out this time, if its a good treatment but i would really recommend a clay since clay detoxes and further cleans the hair. it doesnt have to be bentonite clay, it just needs to be some pure organic clay powder. you can use rhasoul clay, red clay, or even a ready made clay wash like terresentials.
exceedinggrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote exceedinggrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:11pm
Hi Pink, I've actually been trying out option 2 in step 1 for the past 3 days instead of option 1 to see what would happen. The only thing I changed was I put sum conditioner in an applicator bottle and added water so it would b less thick. I do this whenever I use my conditioner, tho. it gets really foamy and easier 2 coat.

my hair is feeling rly soft. this is like a new level of softness. Also, it seems that I am starting to get definition with out product, not all the way, I still mostly have poofing, but the tips are starting 2 stay defined on some, and this is on completely clairified hair.  after DCing all night long I had even better definition, and when I touch my roots I can feel the curls starting there. My hair now, after DC looks better than the wash and gos I did in the past. I'm gonna continue this for the rest of the week before I send u pictures.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 247>