Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovemycoils03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovemycoils03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 9:55pm
Sometimes this forum won't let me post a stand alone comment.. so hopefully many will see this:

Fellow MHM folk, if anyone is still looking: I ordered the approved Tresemme conditioner from drugstore.com on August 7. They were out of stock at the time and promised to ship it as soon as they had it. It came yesterday the 13th. I checked the ingredients on the bottles and they are indeed the correct conditioners! 
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 11:30pm
Hi everyone, Lola of Editorinkinks.com aka Funfo on BHM is hosting the first ever MHM workshop in Chicago!
This is great opportunity to learn about the method if you are in the Chicago area! A full demo and Q&A session!

---The first-ever MHM Party! Are you in Chicago and interested in knowing more about the Maximum Hydration Method? Then, you'll want to attend this FREE Event. Please RSVP at Eventbrite.com/themaximumhydrationmethodparty. Registration is required or there will be a fee of $10 at the door. Parking will be Free. Questions/inquiries, please send a message to editorinkinks@gmail.com

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-maximum-hydration-method-party-chicago-tickets-12655449791http://scontent-a-lga.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/l/t51.2885-15/1738682_1508363636047818_66534280_n.jpg

Edited by pinkecube - Aug 14 2014 at 11:50pm
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 4:02am
Pinke just uploaded two videos, one demonsrating how she preserves her wash and go for 5 days....(YASSSS The benefits of reaching max hydration...LOL if this is not motivation I dont know what is LOL)

The second one demonstrates how hair that has reached max hydration looks like....more motivation and inspiration... thanks PinkeWink

DenzKoils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DenzKoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 7:28am
The workshop sounds fabulous Pinkecube. Hope it goes well. 
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:20am
Originally posted by lovemycoils03 lovemycoils03 wrote:

Sometimes this forum won't let me post a stand alone comment.. so hopefully many will see this:

Fellow MHM folk, if anyone is still looking: I ordered the approved Tresemme conditioner from drugstore.com on August 7. They were out of stock at the time and promised to ship it as soon as they had it. It came yesterday the 13th. I checked the ingredients on the bottles and they are indeed the correct conditioners! 
Good lookin' out, lovemycoils03. They offer int'l shipping, so MsDeeKay can finally get some Also, I noticed they have all their beauty products at 20% off until 8/16. So they show up as $5.11 per bottle in your cart.
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Hi everyone, Lola of Editorinkinks.com aka Funfo on BHM is hosting the first ever MHM workshop in Chicago!

---The first-ever MHM Party! Are you in Chicago and interested in
knowing more about the Maximum Hydration Method? Then, you'll want to
attend this FREE Event. Please RSVP at Eventbrite.com/themaximumhydrationmethodparty. Registration is required
or there will be a fee of $10 at the door. Parking will be Free.
Questions/inquiries, please send a message to editorinkinks@gmail.com
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-maximum-hydration-method-party-chicago-tickets-12655449791[
This is so freakin' cool!

Edited by nothidden - Aug 15 2014 at 8:44am
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:41am
Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Pinke just uploaded two videos, one demonsrating how she preserves her wash and go for 5 days....(YASSSS The benefits of reaching max hydration...LOL if this is not motivation I dont know what is LOL)

The second one demonstrates how hair that has reached max hydration looks like....more motivation and inspiration... thanks PinkeWink
Motivation indeed. While I do enjoy working w/my hair daily, I'm looking forward to my wash-n-gos lasting for days. And it's interesting to notice the different curl 'diameters' of you, Pinke, and Aketafitgirl. I like the variety of the natural curl pattern.
Funfo20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Funfo20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 11:36am

This is great opportunity to learn about the method if you are in the Chicago area! A full demo and Q&A session!

---The first-ever MHM Party! Are you in Chicago and interested in knowing more about the Maximum Hydration Method? Then, you'll want to attend this FREE Event. Please RSVP at Eventbrite.com/themaximumhydrationmethodparty. Registration is required or there will be a fee of $10 at the door. Parking will be Free. Questions/inquiries, please send a message to editorinkinks@gmail.com

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-maximum-hydration-method-party-chicago-tickets-12655449791http://scontent-a-lga.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/l/t51.2885-15/1738682_1508363636047818_66534280_n.jpg

Thanks to you Pinkecube. Please know that this is happening because you shared YOUR knowledge with us all. Thank you!
Funfo20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Funfo20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 11:36am
Originally posted by nothidden nothidden wrote:

---The first-ever MHM Party! Are you in Chicago and interested in
knowing more about the Maximum Hydration Method? Then, you'll want to
attend this FREE Event. Please RSVP at Eventbrite.com/themaximumhydrationmethodparty. Registration is required
or there will be a fee of $10 at the door. Parking will be Free.
Questions/inquiries, please send a message to editorinkinks@gmail.com
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-maximum-hydration-method-party-chicago-tickets-12655449791[
This is so freakin' cool!

Thank you, nothidden!
nikki323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nikki323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:00pm
Hi Pinke,

Thanks alot. I've tried your suggestion with some other things and it's working pretty good. I have less tangles now. Youhhou
I am also using herbs on days I don't do the method. I use Marshmallow, burdock root in hot water at night and detangle with it. In the morning my hair feels good and I have less knots and tangles each day.

I am really happy Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style