Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 288>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by tyniagf1 tyniagf1 wrote:

Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by leatha2000 leatha2000 wrote:

hi to all hanging out in the forum. I wanted to know did anyone order the tresemme from walgreens online yet? I was going to but the the description says with orange and it doesn't have the lemongrass added in the description. Is this still the old formula or the new formula?

The one without lemongrass is the old formula

Here are the ingredients for the approved formula:

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.

Ok so the one without lemongrass is the old formula aka the drying one is an old formula so we need not worry. Right dee?
I have like 9 bottles so far its the right formula just the wrong pic.
Sponsored Links

Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:16pm
t
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:20pm
you are correct this is confusing. This is why I go by the ingredients. That Pinkecube sent as the approved version. Bottle top colors and writings on the bottle and pictures may change but the ingredients won't lie. Eventually stores will run out of the approved version this is why it's best to stock up now if you like this brand.
secret_karma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote secret_karma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:21pm
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello. I just joined the site and read a lot of the posts in this thread and will be starting this method soon. I tried the Cherry Lola Caramel Treatment this weekend and it didn't help with any definition, but my hair was very soft and hung a bit more; which isn't typical for my hair since it's extra thick and dense. I'm going to try the regular Cherry Lola Treatment in a couple of weeks before I start; I'm waiting to use up some of the products I have that are almost gone.
LaTonyaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaTonyaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by msdeekay msdeekay wrote:

Originally posted by leatha2000 leatha2000 wrote:

hi to all hanging out in the forum. I wanted to know did anyone order the tresemme from walgreens online yet? I was going to but the the description says with orange and it doesn't have the lemongrass added in the description. Is this still the old formula or the new formula?

The one without lemongrass is the old formula

Here are the ingredients for the approved formula:

Water (Aqua); Cetearyl Alcohol; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Behentrimonium Chloride; Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer; Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract; Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract; Fragrance; Dipropylene Glycol; Potassium Chloride; Lactic Acid; Disodium EDTA; DMDM Hydantoin; PEG-150 Distearate; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauroyl Lysine; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone.

Ok so the one without lemongrass is the old formula aka the drying one is an old formula so we need not worry. Right dee?
I just got 3 bottles from wal-greens and they say lemongrass but, are the right verisions.  You can return product to any walgreens if the version is wrong. They have the wrong Giovanni produccts listed and ingredients.  I contacted them and they said that the manufacture must of made a change and that they would have to contact them then update the web.  They credited back my card...

Myfaithrising View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Myfaithrising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:33pm
Hi All, I've been stalking this thread since the beginning and have been working the method for about a month now and the change in my hair is amazing. My hair has never felt so good! I scooped up four bottles of the approved Tresemme from Walgreens.com and I also picked up one of the approved versions from Walmart. All of the approved bottles I have came with black tops, and I double checked the ingredients before I purchased them. Thanks again Pinke for bringing us this method, it has improved the way I feel about my hair.
LaTonyaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LaTonyaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Myfaithrising Myfaithrising wrote:

Hi All, I've been stalking this thread since the beginning and have been working the method for about a month now and the change in my hair is amazing. My hair has never felt so good! I scooped up four bottles of the approved Tresemme from Walgreens.com and I also picked up one of the approved versions from Walmart. All of the approved bottles I have came with black tops, and I double checked the ingredients before I purchased them. Thanks again Pinke for bringing us this method, it has improved the way I feel about my hair.
@Myfaithrising
 I am on day 5 of the full regimine.  I am loving my hair as well.  Less shedding is amazing.  I don't have hair all over the place. I am still working on my shrinkage and styling my hair as a wash and go.  I love the curl definition and can't wait to have max hydration.
LaTonya
LaTonyaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaTonyaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:59pm
Hello All Fellow MHM!
My curl definition is so tight.  How can I make the curls be looser? This sounds like a funny question.  As I type this, I guess it's just my pattern of curl that is so tight.  I guess that's why I loved to do twistouts on my hair prior to this method.  The curl definition I could make thicker.  I havn't had a chance to try out a twistout yet.  Wanted to do the straight 7 day challenge as a wash and go before I venture off into changing the regimine up.
LaTonya
Myfaithrising View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Myfaithrising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by LaTonyaR LaTonyaR wrote:

@Myfaithrising
 I am on day 5 of the full regimine.  I am loving my hair as well.  Less shedding is amazing.  I don't have hair all over the place. I am still working on my shrinkage and styling my hair as a wash and go.  I love the curl definition and can't wait to have max hydration.
LaTonya

I meant to mention the decreased shedding, that was a biggie!! I've decided to give up on combatting the shrinkage. Since I'm washing my hair everyday, I don't have time to stretch. I cant wait til max hydration either, I can tell its coming!

Edited by Myfaithrising - Aug 06 2014 at 2:07pm
LaTonyaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LaTonyaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by LaTonyaR LaTonyaR wrote:

@Myfaithrising
LaTonya

I meant to mention the decreased shedding, that was a biggie!! I've decided to give up on combatting the shrinkage. Since I'm washing my hair everyday, I don't have time to stretch. I cant wait til max hydration either, I can tell its coming!
@Myfaithrising
Yes, I have to start embracing the shrinkage. I am excited that I can wash my hair everyday and go.  It feels so liberating...
LaTonya
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 288>
  Share Topic