Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by DesiBbUK DesiBbUK wrote:

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in to say hi. It's so encouraging to see the progress of everyone's hair, work through the anomalies to find what I'm going to call MHM hacks and hear what else is going on.

Thanks for sharing your Paypal link Pinkecube, I'll support there too. 

I haven't counted how many cycles I've done so far, but I'm a month in. Can I just say, I will never leave my hair longer than 3 days without moisturising it!!!! It got very dry and also started to coil onto itself. I can see why wash n gos are key to our hair maintenance because hydrated hair equals less tangled hair.

Someone mentioned previously that their scalp itches when they GHE. Mine itches more when I do the BS rinse. Is there a milder clarifier I could use as I do have sensitive skin anyway? If not, I may just leave it in for a shorter time.

Anyway, I have more before pics, but I took these two of my hair about 30 mins ago with the clay in it. My hair has never ever had waves on top (my most coarsest section) except when I had Leisure Curl in the 90s - remember that?!! LOL

I've noticed my hair is growing like crazy too! Can I say I am happy?! Oh yes I am!

I'm still testing with green clay vs bentonite, curl ecstasy vs KKNT (a batch has just arrived in the UK but won't be on the shelves for long). I will go back to the BS with condish rinse for now.

I'm through my 1st month although I haven't been consistent, I'm learning what my hair loves - Cherry Lola treatment, GHEs and Clay rinses and what it doesn't - not getting watered and moisturised daily.

Wonderful progress DesiB, thnx for sharing and I look forward to hearing about your experimentation.
Sponsored Links

Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:10pm
I just commented on this video and told viewers that this method was created my Pinkecube. This type of stuff is exactly what I mentioned in my original post about protecting/getting a patent for the method. SHOT I even suggested Pinkecube reaching out to salons. The stylist should have given credit. Pinkecube I'm not an attorney but please keep these threads and all your communications on this method that clearly includes dates etc. 
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by ysadoralacquers ysadoralacquers wrote:

Just finished day 7 and I definitely have more curl definition. I'm not retaining to much moisture but I know it will take a while. My hair doesn't shake yet . Hopefully in another week or 2. I'm no longer towel drying between steps. Check out my curls

[QUOTE=ysadoralacquers]Just finished day 7 and I definitely have more curl definition. I'm not retaining to much moisture but I know it will take a while. My hair doesn't shake yet  . Hopefully in another week or 2. I'm no longer towel drying between steps. Check out my curls 

ClapThe curls are coming along great...thanks for sharing your pictures. 
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:12pm
girl even Stevie Wonder can see your progress. It looks great.
msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by ableonard6 ableonard6 wrote:

PINKECUBE!!!! Have you seen the article on the MHM on BlackHairInformation.com!! Its like a 4-5 page article on the method and taken directly from this post with before and after pics from this post and everything. Yes, she mentioned your name with uncertainty about if you were the inventor! But the article is awesome girl!!! Everyone go check it out!!! You are on your way!! Im so excited!!  

Originally posted by </span><strong>DenzKoils</strong><span style=font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;> DenzKoils wrote:

That was a great article and very positive. She is following the regimen along with her sister. Looking forward to seeing her pics when she post them.

Very exciting. Congratulations pinkecube

Super excited tooClap very positive and in depth, I too look forward to her own pictures in the next article. 
juan_mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juan_mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Crownstar Crownstar wrote:

I just commented on this video and told viewers that this method was created my Pinkecube. This type of stuff is exactly what I mentioned in my original post about protecting/getting a patent for the method. SHOT I even suggested Pinkecube reaching out to salons. The stylist should have given credit. Pinkecube I'm not an attorney but please keep these threads and all your communications on this method that clearly includes dates etc. 

HEY CROWNSTAR - PINKE POSTED THE FOLLOWING A FEW PAGES BACK AFTER THE CHARY VID AND ASKED THAT WE CEASE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE VID AS SHE IS HANDLING IT DIRECTLY AND DIDN'T WANT TO FURTHER INVOLVE THE MHM FORUM MEMBERS. SHE APPRECIATES US SUPPORTING HER BUT WANTS US TO MOVE FORWARD POSITIVELY AND NOT DISCUSS THE VID ANY FURTHERWink:

In regard to this issue about the youtubers, this discussion is officially closed. I don't want to escalate drama and further out of proportion causing distractions away from what is important. I would like to proceed in a positive light with only MHM related issues.

I have decided to pull down some of my messages directly referencing the issue and will be dealing with this privately going forward. I do not want to bring you guys into this or escalate the situation. I hope to contact bhm in assisting me to remove some of the comments, but we will see.

Edited by juan_mos - Jul 21 2014 at 1:25pm
Crownstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Crownstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 5:19pm
ok sorry didn't see that t g sinks for letting me know
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:09pm
Hey everyone, I've stopped doing dana's regimen for now mainly because I didn't like applying clay to 3rd day hair that had tangles and shed hair. I wanted to get those out before applying the clay

I do the original regimen now but instead of letting the BS mixture sit for 30 minutes under a shower cap I just let it sit for 2-3 minutes in the shower. I also don't add water to my BS mixture because I want mine to be more potent and open my cuticle faster since I am not leaving it on as long. After that I rinse with warm water then apply warm conditioner to detangle and get shed hairs out then rinse and proceed with the rest of the steps. It takes me about 30-40 minutes to do the whole regimen. If I am pressed for time then I will skip the clay step which makes the regimen take about 20 minutes total. I only DC every 2 weeks after I do cherry lola.
DenzKoils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DenzKoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:14pm
aharri23, how long are you leaving the conditioner and mud in?
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:42pm
What are you ladies doing in terms of styling? Is it strictly w'n'gs or can protective styling be added?
I have trichotillomania and it flares when I'm stressed. My lashes just grew back and now I have been pulling my head hair. I need to put my hair away so that I can't pull it. Is that possible while trying to reach max hydration???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 276>