Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 291>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:14pm
My teressentials came in the mail today! gonna be doing the full routine today....Woop Woop.
Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

My teressentials came in the mail today! gonna be doing the full routine today....Woop Woop.

awesome! Big smile
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

^Your hair looks great! And your eyebrows too lol

I don't have all the things I need to do this but I can't wait to try it. I am about to clarify with acv. I need some cg conditioners though, the amount of Tresemme naturals I have left is only enough for today.

Definitely try it journey, glad you're giving it a go.
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:06pm
OMG pinkie I am going to name my kids after you...LOL my hair is super defined like i can't even explain. It looks like i put a texturizer in my hair. My hair looks totally different after doing the whole regimen ( i didnt do the cherry lola because i don't have the ingredients ) but maaaaaaaaaan this is crazy. I can't stop looking at my hair. Thank you so much!

Now I can lie to people and say I'm bi-racial LOL...just kidding, but my hair looks totally different and people are gonna look at me crazy for a couple of weeks.

I will post pics later. This is too amazing.

Who said black people couldn't have good hair?
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:08pm
Pinkie im gonna email you the before and after pics, whats your email?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 6:51pm
Just got back from vitamin shoppe. I bought the aztec bentonite clay and coconut aminos. I already have the soy aminos but wanted to see what the difference was. Let me go ahead and do my treatment tonight.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

OMG pinkie I am going to name my kids after you...LOL my hair is super defined like i can't even explain. It looks like i put a texturizer in my hair. My hair looks totally different after doing the whole regimen ( i didnt do the cherry lola because i don't have the ingredients ) but maaaaaaaaaan this is crazy. I can't stop looking at my hair. Thank you so much!

Now I can lie to people and say I'm bi-racial LOL...just kidding, but my hair looks totally different and people are gonna look at me crazy for a couple of weeks.

I will post pics later. This is too amazing.

Who said black people couldn't have good hair?

Aharri that's great! You have no idea how many fist pumps i just did, lol. I'm happy this worked for you. Just wait until ur a month in and u start getting definition with almost no product! Youre welcome this makes me so happy u have no idea. Im hoping to spread this regimen and no one will be able to say 4c is an unmanagable hair type again. This will change the type 4 community for good! I sent u my email in private message, so send me those pics immedieately, lol!
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Just got back from vitamin shoppe. I bought the aztec bentonite clay and coconut aminos. I already have the soy aminos but wanted to see what the difference was. Let me go ahead and do my treatment tonight.

Theres no real difference that im aware of between the soy and coconut aminos, but then again i never used the soy, i just dont like soy. Its great u finally got the bentonite clay, i really think we've targeted the rest of the issue and u r going to see changes. Thumbs Up
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:21pm
Thanks for sending me the pictures aharri. Your hair is looking great!Big smile

Aharri's results before and after doing max hydration method for the first time:

Before:

After first try of full methodClap:

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 07 2014 at 8:24pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:59pm
nvmd

Edited by sugabanana - Apr 08 2014 at 6:31pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon