Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 273>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:29pm
HI PINKE... THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP...My bald spot is completely smoth but the dr. said there is hair coming in, I don't see it.. but she said yes and she assured me that the hair is gonna grow back..

I know my hair is overprocessed, I been relaxing my hair for 25 year, what the hair stylist said is that I lasted 6 month without retouching it and that was why was falling, but you are right she was wrong, because my hair was used to that, because when I used to live in Dominican Republic I was to get a relaxer every 3 or 4 months but after I moved to florida 9 years ago, I been retouching my relaxer twice a year.. I should not have listend to her, she should told not to relax my hair, because when hair is falling you should not relax it..but well the damage is there.

And I was thinking about what you told me, the products I was using but I did not know anything about ingedients , after the bald spot I started buying natural hair products. But I have faith in this method, I am so happy that I don't have to be walking around hair products store, looking for something that works on my hair...

And yes my hair has fine strand and I discovered the bald spot after the texturizer but I know my hair was not falling out by that time, it was falling out after the relaxer and maybe it was there but I did not see it. THANKS SO MUCH... ANYTHING YOU KNOW I CAN DO TO HELP IT GROWING BACK , LET ME KNOW...

Sponsored Links

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

thanks for your help msdeekay!!! i will definitely ditch the as i am product and go pick up something better! 

please excuse me if this was asked before as i am still trying to read through the wholeeee thread but i will be doing the baking soda  clarifying treatment.. now the measurements that are given, is that ALLLLL i need even though i have so much hair? or do i use those measurements times one or two times to make enough for my whole head?

i am excited to see some better results with my hair b/c what i have seen so far is promising!! when i do the proper treatments i will definitely be back with results!

OH YEA!
and for the price of these leave in/conditioners.... how long are they lasting you all per bottle? like will i be running out to beta new bottle of kckt every 2 weeks???

Hi pRiNCesSChANeL, welcome to MHM! SmileGlad Msdeekay answered your questions. well you may find you need more, so just make more or put it in a bigger bottle with the porportionate measurements. Or you could make 2 bottles. How long they last depends on how often you do your hair. I think it may last like 14 uses, so if you did your hair everyday for 2 weeks, you might run out.
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

a couple more questions i just thought of!

nvm on the first question. I'm so dumb. lmao

also, when you guys apply your conditioner/leave in are you using the applicator bottle with the tip or a spray bottle? which is easier?

I personally use an applicator tip. It works well for me.
DominicanMorenita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanMorenita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:42pm
Hi pinke.. Yes please I would like to know  about the bald spot focused version of this regimen.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by DominicanMorenita DominicanMorenita wrote:

HI PINKE... THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP...My bald spot is completely smoth but the dr. said there is hair coming in, I don't see it.. but she said yes and she assured me that the hair is gonna grow back..

I know my hair is overprocessed, I been relaxing my hair for 25 year, what the hair stylist said is that I lasted 6 month without retouching it and that was why was falling, but you are right she was wrong, because my hair was used to that, because when I used to live in Dominican Republic I was to get a relaxer every 3 or 4 months but after I moved to florida 9 years ago, I been retouching my relaxer twice a year.. I should not have listend to her, she should told not to relax my hair, because when hair is falling you should not relax it..but well the damage is there.

And I was thinking about what you told me, the products I was using but I did not know anything about ingedients , after the bald spot I started buying natural hair products. But I have faith in this method, I am so happy that I don't have to be walking around hair products store, looking for something that works on my hair...

And yes my hair has fine strand and I discovered the bald spot after the texturizer but I know my hair was not falling out by that time, it was falling out after the relaxer and maybe it was there but I did not see it. THANKS SO MUCH... ANYTHING YOU KNOW I CAN DO TO HELP IT GROWING BACK , LET ME KNOW...

Okay, so this regimen will help fill in shedding, but for completely smooth bald spots like that, you are going to want to do the version of the method for bald spots. Basically the focus is on GHE, and we omit the gel. I will pm you about it, and may post it here later today when i can as well. This version of the method called MHM Bald spot recovery regimenshould help your bald spot fill in, and the tenderness should go away as well.

Edited by pinkecube - Jun 18 2014 at 5:46pm
Acdhair09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Acdhair09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 7:37pm
Hi I have been transitioning again after growing my relaxed hair to about apl. I had a major setback with a bad blowout and now I'm going natural again. This time for good. I want to participate in this challenge. I'll get the ingredients this weekend and hopefully post a pic.
veegirllove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veegirllove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 10:25pm
Hi Pinke im not sure if you came across this gel in your research but would you mind taking a look at the ingredients. KCCC i go threw like water and flaxseed gel just doesnt give me great results with this method. With your help and expertise, Im hoping to find something that is easily and readily available without having to buy online.

Aubrey B5 Design Gel
Ingredients: INCI: Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, panthenol (vitamin B-5), acacia gum*, astragalus gummifer gum (tragacanth), rosa rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta®) rose hip seed oil*, inositol, methionine, cysteine, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) extract, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, linoleic acid, biotin, glycerin, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana water, ascorbic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene, myroxylon balsamum (balsam) oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*. *Organic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veegirllove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:05pm
Hi again Pinke..i found another gel
I hope its not to much trouble..thank you
Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moisturizing Jelly. INGREDIENTS: Water, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Aloe Vera Gel, Tragacanth and Gum Arabic Blend, Ginkgo Leaf, Ginseng Root, Chinese Magnolia Blossoms, Chinese Angelica, Chrysanthemum, Earth Smoke, Morus Root, Mandarin Orange Peel, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:57am
I did the MHM today. It literally took me all day. Yesterday I did my daughter. Took all day them too. Her hair is so soft. Mine is still wet, but I noticed slight definition at my nape after the clay rinse. Sadly, I won't be able to do it everyday. ...i don't have the time. But I plan to do it every three days. I think I may have to end my transition six months earlier than planned. The two textures are becoming harder to deal with. ... and it takes too much time to have to do the MHM method and style my ends.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veegirllove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:06am
Sorry for all the post but here is anothe. Product i was using.before the mhm method that my have loved..Thanks again

Camilla Rose Almond Jai Butter
ingredients:
deionized water, behentrimonium methosulfate (btms) cetearyl alcohol, prunus dulcis (almond) milk, prunus dulcis (almond) oil, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia nut) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, ulmus fulva bark extract (slippery elm), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil/hydrogenated, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, honey, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, scent and love!
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

I did the MHM today. It literally took me all day. Yesterday I did my daughter. Took all day them too. Her hair is so soft. Mine is still wet, but I noticed slight definition at my nape after the clay rinse. Sadly, I won't be able to do it everyday. ...i don't have the time. But I plan to do it every three days. I think I may have to end my transition six months earlier than planned. The two textures are becoming harder to deal with. ... and it takes too much time to have to do the MHM method and style my ends.

You should try and do the overnight version..cherry lola treatment and then deep condition overnight. Then do the clay rinse/treatment, leave in and style in the morning. The clay rinse/treatment only takes 20 minutes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 273>