Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Eating Healthy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Master Cleanse.... has anyone done it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2012 at 9:41am
I tried to do the Master Cleanse once and it just wasn't working out for me. I just felt bad.

I tried another cleanse 3 years ago that I am doing again now.

I eat nothing but fresh fruits and vegetables for 6 days and drink water with lemon.
Then I add brown rice on day 7 and eat brown rice, fruits and vegetables for 8 days and drink water with lemon. Last, I add fish (salmon, cod or tuna) and on day 9 I begin to eat fish, brown rice, fruits and vegetables for 10 days. The first time I did it 3 years ago I did it in 3 6 9 but this year I decided to up it.

I like it and I can still eat:) I don't need to do it every year because I maintain a pretty healthy diet all year round.
Sponsored Links

MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2012 at 2:57pm
I'm on day one of this cleanse! 

Anyone else doing it right now?
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 8:35am
^^No, but I did it about 2 years agao. I lasted almost 3 weeks was going for a month, but I was running out of ingredients.  For me it did cut the cravings and when I really got into it I wasn't hungry after a while.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2012 at 4:19pm
I tried it and flopped after a couple of days. Must have stronger mind set ConfusedLOL
LoveN_Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoveN_Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2012 at 4:35pm
I'm going to try and do this next week if i can get the organic syrup.. i've done it twice before but i didn't know i was supposed to salt water flush lol I'm going to do it right this time
SahliRene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SahliRene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2012 at 1:37pm
I want to try this along with eating nothing but veggies and fruits for the next 30 days. I rarely drink soda or juice. This should be easy :)

Can you exercise while on the Master Cleanse??
ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 6:51pm
I did it 2x but didn't last long, maybe 4-5 days and I cheated by eating salads for dinner. I eventually do want to try it again. I think its an excellent way to kick-start a new eating plan.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 5:05am
Originally posted by mswright00 mswright00 wrote:

Ladies, please tell me how this works and what do I need to get and do to start?

X2
FirstLady_CoCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FirstLady_CoCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 11:10pm
I did the Master Cleanse like 5 months ago when I first started my weight loss journey with my friend. I did it for 5 days and I couldn't go on anymore. I got weak, I threw that stuff up one time, and it was just horrible.  I was dreaming of hot wings and I don't even eat hot wings like that lmao. I lost close to ten pounds but I surely gained it back slowly.  In my opinion it is temporary unless you work incredibly hard to maintain it. 

I'd rather take the route of just eating healthy and exercising hard.  25 pounds down and that has helped shape my journey.  

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 9:31pm
I just completed my 3rd Cleanse. This time for 15 days.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic