Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Eating Healthy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Master Cleanse.... has anyone done it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hairandnails View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairandnails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Master Cleanse.... has anyone done it?
    Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 1:35pm
I've fasted for  4 days with the Master Cleanse.

If I did it once, I can do it again.I am incorporating the drink with my vegan lifestyle. It's been almost a week. So far so good.

Let's start a group of people to do the master cleanse. Who's game?
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairandnails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2010 at 10:38pm
It's a drink made of lemon juice, grade B maple syrup amd cayenne pepper. It detoxs the body, works best when you fast with it. I did it for four days, you're supposed to at least 7 to 10 days. Who's game?
GreenGiant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2010 at 6:02pm
I need to do it again. I did it for 7 days last year right before easter. I've never felt so mentally and physically clean. The worse part is the salt water flus, can you believe when I first did it I read it wrong and was doing the salt flush TWICE a day!
I've been eating like a pig lately also, I'm so game!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2010 at 6:07pm
^^darn, the dead symbol is in regards to the salt flush.
Dreamjes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreamjes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2010 at 9:21pm

I did the Master Cleanse when I was in college. I did it for 12 days, I was trying to make it to 14 but my poor Mom was freaking out, so I had to cut my journey short. I think I lost like 6 pounds, but like someone else said before that salt water flush is no joke. I actually had to take my pillow and blanket into the bathroom with me so I could sleep on the bathroom floor and "go" without worrying about..ah...not making it.....LOL.Embarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenGiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 5:47pm
^^Lmao, I hear you! When I read the direction and it said 'stay close to home after doing the salt flush' I was like 'wtf am I in for?' Yes, the family does TRIP when you fast. Most americans think that not eating is equal to starvation. I always have to remind ppl its for health and spiritual purposes. The one thing I noticed about myself, I loooooove beer. After my cleanse, I had no desire at all to drink. I had a 12 oz can of beer and had to make myself finish it. It does suck doing it alone, would be great if we could get a challenge/support group going.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairandnails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 1:55am
I am all for a support group for healthier living. It's been 10 days since I have been "vegetarian". So far so good. I made a vegetarian spaghetti with brocolli and eggplant.....delicious. My hubby loved it too.

The hard part is finding delicious meals to make with vegetables. So far pasta dishes with various veggies work for me.

Things I've done for healthy living prior to going meatless:

(1) Nothing fried (no fried chicken, french fries)
(2) No soda, or nothing carbonated
(3) eat more fresh green salads
(4) drink water as part of the meal instead of juice

What has worked for you?
Misstee175 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misstee175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2010 at 7:39pm
I haven't tried this yet but I might give it a go after the weekend. My body's been feeling a lil sluggish and run down
Dreamjes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreamjes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2010 at 7:51am
Originally posted by GreenGiant GreenGiant wrote:

^^Lmao, I hear you! When I read the direction and it said 'stay close to home after doing the salt flush' I was like 'wtf am I in for?' Yes, the family does TRIP when you fast. Most americans think that not eating is equal to starvation. I always have to remind ppl its for health and spiritual purposes. The one thing I noticed about myself, I loooooove beer. After my cleanse, I had no desire at all to drink. I had a 12 oz can of beer and had to make myself finish it. It does suck doing it alone, would be great if we could get a challenge/support group going.

Well, I was WAY BAD I knew that if you went straight into real food after the cleanse......bad things would happen *Cue spooky music. So I took some Pepto Bismal, went down to Subway and had a Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub, 4 White Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies and a Mountain Dew. It was sssooooo good. Bad, but good. LOL.
crysm2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crysm2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2010 at 5:26pm
I did the cleanse back at the end of june. I did it for 6 days and lost 12 lbs. That swf is no joke but I do agree that while doing the cleanse I felt empowered that I had control enough to not eat esp when I had to prepare food still for my family. I was still working and I swear all of my co workers thought I was turning anorexic. I'm thinking of starting another cleanse aft labor day
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic