Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 37>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

What happened OP? I really don't read the through the threads here, I can guess it all went wrong somewhere. Focus on what you can take from this thread. If nothing stands out as good advice then just speak to people in real life instead and simply ignore this thread completely. Have you had any progress? Have you been to any new places?
well as usual things with people disagree their are some members here who are waiting in (HEAT) to try and e-fight LOL! I have been a few new places its not just about meeting Men for me its about meeting my match and I guess I have to start over I think I may leave the country for a bit because I don't fell like this American lifestyle is for me.. too much negativity

Oh, well this is the internet so don't invest too much time or serious interest in it.

Anyways, I may have an idea! It doesn't have much to do with men, it has more to do with leaving the country if you're serious. PM me if you are.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:44pm
BHM sisterhood and a kinder,more accepting experience....fo yo h0e azz
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:54pm
dramatical much? 

Your mind was made up on page 1, I can only speak for myself  but my first piece of advice was honest valid advice, and somewhere along the way I lost the little phuck I had in me after page 19 or so.

People like you kill me, you want advice but you only want well dressed lies, you only want to hear 25 versions of your truth. Well guess what you been working it your way and how is that been working out for you? I am going to say not great cause not only did you come in here and ask us heathen  chicks with dicks  with a dash of whore but you have either been scanning Cosmo and Marie Claire  in your local CVS but you have also been Googling links to back up your theory of your "man plan" that I repeat has not worked yet or the thread would have been titled Marie Claire knows their Stuff and I am getting married tomorrow.

These relationships that did not lead to marriage there is one common theme and that is you. Now maybe one guy wasn't the one but at some point we have to examine our picking, why is every man I choose not the one or even close to what I want in a husband and the society blame of no ones gets married , nope. No one on BHM was giving you bad advice when those situations didnt workout Confused.

I will let you in on a little secret, I would advise you to bring more to the table  when you do get married LOLthan your self righteous attitude, refurbished virginity and a fork.  

Please pm me the time and date of this never happening bhm meet up , and I will show up with a name tag on I bedazzled I promise I will and my comments will be the same live, in person snatched, beat, lipgloss on point looking like I aint got a man problem in the world.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:56pm
I told her to work on herself 15 pages ago, smh.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:58pm
I didnt think blk women read Marie Claire tbh..actually i never thought women took relationship advice either but if Steve. Harvey can do it any1 can.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:33am
Grace....refurbished virginity thoLOL

You speaking to real shyt tho......
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:47am
christ!!

*faints*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:04am
the thing is the main people trying to come for you would not even make the , don't come for me unless I call list cause as I rack my brain I can't think of any possible reason I would have their number to call in the first place.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:09am
Well....
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:12pm
A negative mind set will always give you negative experiences
A woe is me mind set will give you woe is me experiences
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 37>
  Share Topic