FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 37>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:33pm
geeezus sandy. lol
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:33pm
MD......you know I refuse to spell check for you heifersLOL

I type and click post.....dont even proof read.....if its real bad I may edit.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Lol yes. I'm talkin bout the shy guys...they would be great for someone else I guess. Just not for me....

He might get a little close but he will never get any.  The day I have to ask for a man's attention is the day I'm going to hang it up for good.  My ego is too big for that sh*t.  

Yes girl. I simply cannot.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:35pm

geeezus sandy. lol

I didn't send yet she came.....oh wellLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:35pm
Sandra Im gonna shoot you my email address so you make sure you tell them my wishes are to be buried in a Chanel classic suit, I'm thinking navy ...

Dead

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:36pm
Nature, don't let these women talk you into doing something with men you aren't comfortable with. You go out here doing what they do, have it blow up in your face...then they'll call you a thirsty heaux.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:39pm
Man no one told her to go out here and pop that thang.....but don't think thats going to get you a ring.....cause it won't......you can sex on day 1 or day 79438201 and if its not there it aint there.....and if it is it is.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

geeezus sandy. lol

Like a moth to a flame...burned by desire...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:41pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

geeezus sandy. lol

Like a moth to a flame...burned by desire...

OMG don't make me laugh...it hurts so badCry
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:46pm
She asked , people chimed in, she can take, some, all or none of the advice given. We ain't got her in no micromini  slut gear weaved up with ruby woo and a smokey eye telling her to hold a sign at the nearest bar saying I NEED a MAN, are you him? 

I figured out on page one she didnt want any advice just some co signers to her way of thinking of  the man doing the picking, him calling, and him waiting on her to say I do before he get the panties. She even whipped out a receipt to prove so.

Any other method made you a easy slutbucket with loose morals and a even looser hotpocket. Any deviation from said plan got you that gif in her mind

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 37>
  Share Topic