BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

They would never get close to me tho... they are non mothaf*ckin factors..

who?
you talking bout my post?
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

When you cited Marie Claire the fact that you are still single made so much sense....no shade....
Yes I am single so what? More than half the women in this post are single.-"Giving stupid advice." SINGLE means unmarried to me...

We aint filing taxes.....you couldn't possibly believe me and you are on the same level relationship wise.....couldnt.....you at at the start line waiting for the gun....Im crossing the tape.....to the corner.....ALONE.

Let me be clear! I have to do what works for me and your advice will NEVER work for me! as far as sleeping with a*( Man a barely feel like I know) How can you pretend to know me? For all I know your so called fiance could be "make believe"- so lets just keep the comments subjective as tru would say!- and please lets not be crass I know its hard for you, but I'd like to keep it civilized!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

who?

Lol yes. I'm talkin bout the shy guys...they would be great for someone else I guess. Just not for me....    

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Apr 09 2014 at 12:28pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:22pm

I feel like men alter their approach based on the woman.....if she's aggressive he doesn't need to be......if she's shyt he has to take the lead.....

?? ??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:23pm
I think she meant to type "shy". lol
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:26pm
no, i think she really did mean shytCry
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:27pm
Shy guys are great and all in some aspects, but nobody really got time to be figurin out if they like a girl or whatever. There was a guy who liked me, and i definitely knew it, but it really pissed me off that he couldnt muster up the courage and open up his damn mouth.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:27pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:31pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

who?

Lol yes. I'm talkin bout the shy guys...they would be great for someone else I guess. Just not for me....   

meanie
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:31pm

When you cited Marie Claire the fact that you are still single made so much sense....no shade....
Yes I am single so what? More than half the women in this post are single.-"Giving stupid advice." SINGLE means unmarried to me...

We aint filing taxes.....you couldn't possibly believe me and you are on the same level relationship wise.....couldnt.....you at at the start line waiting for the gun....Im crossing the tape.....to the corner.....ALONE.

Let me be clear! I have to do what works for me and your advice will NEVER work for me! as far as sleeping with a*( Man a barely feel like I know) How can you pretend to know me? For all I know your so called fiance could be "make believe"- so lets just keep the comments subjective as tru would say!- and please lets not be crass I know its hard for you, but I'd like to keep it civilized!

Girl your own advice doesn't work for you either....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And after the comment about thats works for a job and not a man.....side eye has been activated for 30pages.

Forget the advice from page 1 where I clearly said I was trolling....I said that recent statement wasn't true....and you disagreed (with an attempt to shade) and dropped a Marie Claire link (face palm). This goes to show you that you are single for a reason you think you can actually read a magazine's advice on how to score a man.....and you actually believe that getting one is such a difficult task that it requires a plan....you are kind neurotic and that may be the reason you are single.....you talk about desperation.....this thread is reeking of it....and make up a man? Its never that serious.....if we talked like that you have already seen the ring....I aint gotta lie Craig. 

Bottom line you are single for a reason...and the reason is you.....as a person you may not be desirable....not physically but maybe mentally.....something about you is keeping men at bay....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 37>