BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:14am
here marie clair breaks it down!

Competitive Nature
WolvesGuys love the hunt. So, we are just fulfilling our destiny when we chase girls, even if we don't end up winning them over. The chase is fun and feels natural. We don't respond as well when we are being chased; we kind of don't know what to do.

ps Women who chase in the same way as men appear desperate and that is a turn OFF!

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/men/thrill-of-the-chase-081214

Edited by naturesgift - Apr 09 2014 at 1:15am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:21am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I think most men really enjoy the chase! But make it fun and sexy not NUN like! Men don't like it when you Hit on the first date takes spark out of everything then they also feel like they are not special! that is what its all about making them feel Special/ the greatest and you can do it with out- compromising yourself!

Not true.
it is true maybe not for your man but men in general women who are easy never get to the ring even with all the fried chicken and you wanna do! Please lets take a survey!!! all you ladies who give it up on the first date please tell me- if that has worked for you?

Lol now that's a damn lie...sooo much contrary evidence...just don't be easy AND be crazy AND be a golddigger AND have several kids.  It's all the extras that kill the deal.  

Easy with him doesn't mean easy with everyone.  Plus I don't think being " easy" is the same as being overtly sexual...which probably is a turn off when you first start dating.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 09 2014 at 1:21am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:00am
what contrary evidence?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 8:57am
"sluts "get married tooShocked

You can have fresh milk or let it spoil but if a man is not feeling you like that it does not matter when you give the milk. 

People should really talk and ask some questions not just assume that they are heading towards marriage cause you have been dating for X amount of years , he takes you to Thanksgiving dinner,and he likes your roast. If he is not on the same page or says stuff like we will see where it goes, exit stage left. He waiting to see if something better is coming along...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:00am
It also depends on why you are getting married in the first place, everyone does not have the same reasons.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:51am
Lol it seems to me that those who are easy actually are some of the first to get a ring. Look at Evelyn Lozada--married, divorced and engaged again already.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:27am
When you cited Marie Claire the fact that you are still single made so much sense....no shade....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:30am
Sandra your no shade disclaimers usually make me laugh Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:41am

here marie clair breaks it down!

Competitive Nature
WolvesGuys love the hunt. So, we are just fulfilling our destiny when we chase girls, even if we don't end up winning them over. The chase is fun and feels natural. We don't respond as well when we are being chased; we kind of don't know what to do.

ps Women who chase in the same way as men appear desperate and that is a turn OFF!

http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/men/thrill-of-the-chase-081214

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

When you cited Marie Claire the fact that you are still single made so much sense....no shade....
Yes I am single so what? More than half the women in this post are single.-"Giving stupid advice." SINGLE means unmarried to me...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 37>
  Share Topic