Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:14am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LMFAO....LOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wonder how many bhmers would only marry a black man.... It will be a wonder cause Im not starting that thread Cry
me! I honestly don't see any other race of women being PRESSURED to marry men of other races! I will go as far as to say I will be open to marrying a man outside of my own culture but of my same race!
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:42am
Nature what's your age range? Are you active in the black professional circles here in AZ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:53am
hey I'm in my 30's lets me think? I'm not sure can you put me on because I honestly feel like everywhere i go i keep meeing the same people over and over.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:57am
You gotta step outside your comfort zone. I'll shoot you an invite to some upcoming events. I got tons of single educated and talented male friends who seem to have the same complaints. I'll PM you  my FB info.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:07am
did you just come from the Bennie man show tonight?
give us the male perspective do any of your peers want to get married? are you married do you care about it or not?
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:14am
I've been married before, I have kids who will be grown in a few years so I'm not looking for the traditional type of r/s. However, a lot of my friends have either never been married with no kids, or are married w/ kids and settled down. I'm focused on furthering my professional and financial aspirations so I can pass a legacy on to my children. My unmarried peers very much so wish to find the right one and start a family. They can see what they're missing out on
atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

atexaschick girl parks mall is gettin so ratchet now... the baby hoodrats and thugs are taking over...

when I go I am in and out.. lol... it is catching up to town east....

I was just at parks mall last week... got what I needed and bounced...I never stay longer than I need to..

Yea I went last week too, and to town east Sunday lol
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:31am
Umm...Modeless meet atexaschick,atexaschick meet Modeless.

Modeless would you like to grab coffee or a brisk walk in the park and do some people watching with atexaschick next Saturday? Maybe some window shopping? She needs to get out of the house more and you Modeless can stand some loosening up so this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. How about it?
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:09am

1. Enjoy being single.

2. Realize the value of your time. If a man says that he never wants to get married, but you want to be a wife, then act accordingly and put a period behind it.

3. Keep your eyes and ears open. The signs showing what type of person he really is are always there, we just tend to overlook them.

4. Don't be bitter. Live, learn and move on.

5. Open yourself up to love.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>
  Share Topic