Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:48pm
Oh ok sorry Gaining for rehashing

Gon' refresh my bhm memory bout this engagement...I can't recall at all.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:50pm
lawd not skate boarding in Downtown Detroit Dead
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.

nah, that exploded. it may have exploded in that thread where he posted himself sitting with his drawers dropped on the can and got banned.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:53pm
My cousin has had her colors, dress, bridesmaids,and a vision board drawn up for herself and husband-to-be for a little over 13 years. PLAN AND ALL.... AND STILLLLLL NO MAN! Shes prayed, lie prostrate on the altar, shouted etc NOPE... no man! Love, comes when it comes, when its suppose to come. Naturally. Aint sh!t you can do to rush love, and if you do snag a man based off your plan, odds are he wont be there long... hell, odds are if you meet him naturally he may not be there long! love is such a catch 22- Just let it flow, the 'it' being life, and go with it!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

My cousin has had her colors, dress, bridesmaids,and a vision board drawn up for herself and husband-to-be for a little over 13 years. PLAN AND ALL.... AND STILLLLLL NO MAN! Shes prayed, lie prostrate on the altar, shouted etc NOPE... no man! Love, comes when it comes, when its suppose to come. Naturally. Aint sh!t you can do to rush love, and if you do snag a man based off your plan, odds are he wont be there long... hell, odds are if you meet him naturally he may not be there long! love is such a catch 22- Just let it flow, the 'it' being life, and go with it!

atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:45am

I've never heard of a man plan. I've been trying to be more outgoing but it's hard finding non-ratchet/hood/thug/etc guys in Dallas (I think Dallas has its own breed of guys). I'm not looking for a guy with a PhD but I also don't want a guy that sells drugs and who's worried about his rims. I keep running into an ex I want nothing to do with. I don't get out much (all my friends have kids and are older than me so I have to wait when they're available just to go out). I'm in my early 20s and I feel so old. I do try to go to Parks mall at times but I feel like there's always a lot of couples at the malls together now.

Churches, I don't know of any young adult churches. I've heard Potters House but the person that told me doesn't go to church anywaysLOL

Clubs...I hate the club scene in Dallas. Maybe because I don't know where to go. I heard about Stone Trail (something like that) and Shark Bar having a more mature crowd than the ratchet club I always heard about when I first moved here lol. 

I don't know where else to go or be to meet people so I just stay at home most of the time.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.

nah, that exploded. it may have exploded in that thread where he posted himself sitting with his drawers dropped on the can and got banned.

Naah that was after i think. It was classic! I remember being at ATI in Negril Jamaica, instead of being drunk and wining on ppl refreshing the ish outta that thread lololololololol (i was on the beach with drink in hand but still). She outted him in a thread about a "her dude" (we didnt know it was ten at the time) being mean to her based on how she looked/he came in and said she was self-deprecating and things were actually not as she made it seems. He did the guy thing and offer weight loss tips and i think she took offence or supm like that. Then she made the thread please forgive me be my friend after.

I remember the post where he went so you are in _______ too and she replied yes Im in _______ and he said movies? LOL Forum love, it happens more than you think. What I wouldnt do to peek in some ____s PM boxes LOL

She was learning the lace/gaining my focus and now shes ______. Shes engaged to a white dude, studying to become a lawyer. Doesnt come around as much nowadaysCry

I miss ten too, whole heap.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:05am
atexaschick girl parks mall is gettin so ratchet now... the baby hoodrats and thugs are taking over...

when I go I am in and out.. lol... it is catching up to town east....

I was just at parks mall last week... got what I needed and bounced...I never stay longer than I need to..
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:06am
Glam RR and _______ did get married. for reals. She came by sometime last year and said hi.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Glam RR and _______ did get married. for reals. She came by sometime last year and said hi.

Rohan aint marry anyone. And she is not with Rohan. Stop spreading rumors Diane
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>