BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.

nah, that exploded. it may have exploded in that thread where he posted himself sitting with his drawers dropped on the can and got banned.

Naah that was after i think. It was classic! I remember being at ATI in Negril Jamaica, instead of being drunk and wining on ppl refreshing the ish outta that thread lololololololol (i was on the beach with drink in hand but still). She outted him in a thread about a "her dude" (we didnt know it was ten at the time) being mean to her based on how she looked/he came in and said she was self-deprecating and things were actually not as she made it seems. He did the guy thing and offer weight loss tips and i think she took offence or supm like that. Then she made the thread please forgive me be my friend after.

I remember the post where he went so you are in _______ too and she replied yes Im in _______ and he said movies? LOL Forum love, it happens more than you think. What I wouldnt do to peek in some ____s PM boxes LOL

She was learning the lace/gaining my focus and now shes ______. Shes engaged to a white dude, studying to become a lawyer. Doesnt come around as much nowadaysCry

I miss ten too, whole heap.

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:05am
atexaschick girl parks mall is gettin so ratchet now... the baby hoodrats and thugs are taking over...

when I go I am in and out.. lol... it is catching up to town east....

I was just at parks mall last week... got what I needed and bounced...I never stay longer than I need to..
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:06am
Glam RR and _______ did get married. for reals. She came by sometime last year and said hi.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Glam RR and _______ did get married. for reals. She came by sometime last year and said hi.

Rohan aint marry anyone. And she is not with Rohan. Stop spreading rumors Diane
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:14am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

LMFAO....LOLLOLLOLLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wonder how many bhmers would only marry a black man.... It will be a wonder cause Im not starting that thread Cry
me! I honestly don't see any other race of women being PRESSURED to marry men of other races! I will go as far as to say I will be open to marrying a man outside of my own culture but of my same race!
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:42am
Nature what's your age range? Are you active in the black professional circles here in AZ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:53am
hey I'm in my 30's lets me think? I'm not sure can you put me on because I honestly feel like everywhere i go i keep meeing the same people over and over.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:57am
You gotta step outside your comfort zone. I'll shoot you an invite to some upcoming events. I got tons of single educated and talented male friends who seem to have the same complaints. I'll PM you  my FB info.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:07am
did you just come from the Bennie man show tonight?
give us the male perspective do any of your peers want to get married? are you married do you care about it or not?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 37>
  Share Topic