Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 37>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Nadia was it the member 10? I can't remember the member he was dating right this second but I remember he and a member were really serious. Ohsosweet or some thing like that or am I waay wrong?

way wrong. You were around too. They don't post anymore. You should know because you were around. It was during the invasion I think
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:42pm
Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

CC you still on my aint shyt list Cry

enough drama finds me in other peoples threads so nope.
Welcome the drama PG. Make a hit & run thread. Post it and never return to the scene of the crime!CryLOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:44pm

Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.

Yeah 10 dated Gaining My Focus. He was last seen skateboarding on a campus in Detroit. Gaining has a new name now and has moved on. I forgot her new screen name but I think she actively post here.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:48pm
Oh ok sorry Gaining for rehashing

Gon' refresh my bhm memory bout this engagement...I can't recall at all.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:50pm
lawd not skate boarding in Downtown Detroit Dead
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:50pm

nah, that exploded. it may have exploded in that thread where he posted himself sitting with his drawers dropped on the can and got banned.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:53pm
My cousin has had her colors, dress, bridesmaids,and a vision board drawn up for herself and husband-to-be for a little over 13 years. PLAN AND ALL.... AND STILLLLLL NO MAN! Shes prayed, lie prostrate on the altar, shouted etc NOPE... no man! Love, comes when it comes, when its suppose to come. Naturally. Aint sh!t you can do to rush love, and if you do snag a man based off your plan, odds are he wont be there long... hell, odds are if you meet him naturally he may not be there long! love is such a catch 22- Just let it flow, the 'it' being life, and go with it!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

My cousin has had her colors, dress, bridesmaids,and a vision board drawn up for herself and husband-to-be for a little over 13 years. PLAN AND ALL.... AND STILLLLLL NO MAN! Shes prayed, lie prostrate on the altar, shouted etc NOPE... no man! Love, comes when it comes, when its suppose to come. Naturally. Aint sh!t you can do to rush love, and if you do snag a man based off your plan, odds are he wont be there long... hell, odds are if you meet him naturally he may not be there long! love is such a catch 22- Just let it flow, the 'it' being life, and go with it!

atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:45am

I've never heard of a man plan. I've been trying to be more outgoing but it's hard finding non-ratchet/hood/thug/etc guys in Dallas (I think Dallas has its own breed of guys). I'm not looking for a guy with a PhD but I also don't want a guy that sells drugs and who's worried about his rims. I keep running into an ex I want nothing to do with. I don't get out much (all my friends have kids and are older than me so I have to wait when they're available just to go out). I'm in my early 20s and I feel so old. I do try to go to Parks mall at times but I feel like there's always a lot of couples at the malls together now.

Churches, I don't know of any young adult churches. I've heard Potters House but the person that told me doesn't go to church anywaysLOL

Clubs...I hate the club scene in Dallas. Maybe because I don't know where to go. I heard about Stone Trail (something like that) and Shark Bar having a more mature crowd than the ratchet club I always heard about when I first moved here lol. 

I don't know where else to go or be to meet people so I just stay at home most of the time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 37>
  Share Topic