BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I wonder how many bhmers would only marry a black man.... It will be a wonder cause Im not starting that thread Cry

Me.....I love chocolate peen too much......CryEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

What about the men folk on bhm like mixer or afro ? I know of 2 bhm weddings .Embarrassed

aint non a them married boo.
OK . I thought RR married a member . Do you recall the plat member Peaches something ? She married a male member and confirm . You are too beautiful inside and out to be single . Let me fix you up . Embarrassed

Ms. India RR aint interested in women. Second aint no member here named Peaches who was a Plat.. And if it's the member that was engaged awhile back to someone on here, it never took place meaning it was canceled and both parties moved on.
lol. I messed up the names . I recall RR . I can't recall the plat member name . I thought peach . She use to post often until the engagement . Nadia trying to put me in the nursing home . Cry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:05pm
nah....no bhm + bhm engagement as far as i know..i woulda seen it on fb lol
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:11pm
CC you still on my aint shyt list Cry

enough drama finds me in other peoples threads so nope.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

nah....no bhm + bhm engagement as far as i know..i woulda seen it on fb lol

There was an engagement awhile ago I know that for a fact but I'm not trying to blow them up but it was posted in VIP but that was a long long time ago like 2008/2009/2010 I don't dont remember exact dates but it happened. He got down on bended knee and they were both members here but I'm not blowing them up.Ms. India I don't want you in no nursing home who is going to monitor that for sale section with all those damn thieves trying to scam. This board used to be so honest...wait no it wasn't
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:34pm
Nadia was it the member 10? I can't remember the member he was dating right this second but I remember he and a member were really serious. Ohsosweet or some thing like that or am I waay wrong?
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Nadia was it the member 10? I can't remember the member he was dating right this second but I remember he and a member were really serious. Ohsosweet or some thing like that or am I waay wrong?

way wrong. You were around too. They don't post anymore. You should know because you were around. It was during the invasion I think
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:42pm
Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

CC you still on my aint shyt list Cry

enough drama finds me in other peoples threads so nope.
Welcome the drama PG. Make a hit & run thread. Post it and never return to the scene of the crime!CryLOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Damn lol but 10 was dating a member seriously I wonder if they are still together.

Yeah 10 dated Gaining My Focus. He was last seen skateboarding on a campus in Detroit. Gaining has a new name now and has moved on. I forgot her new screen name but I think she actively post here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 35>
  Share Topic