BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:38pm
I used to work part time at the upscale mall. The single dudes would be there from 5pm til closing time on Friday nights getting their last minute stuff for the weekend or they would just be there Friday nights out of habit. Sundays would be when the dudes would be at the mall with their girlfriends. Every week, I say Im going on a friday to window shop and to be in the mix, then i forget lol
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol she said 10%

And I also heard a lot of black women out there are enhanced with those weird unnatural looking bodies.... 20 inch waist and 60 inch hips ...girl bye

No way Jose

Things needed to get a fancy Atlanta black dude...penis *looks below navel*

and/or big booty *turns around and looks at behind*

dag

to the animal shelter!!!
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I go to Chimas at least once a week for happy hour and the men sit at the bar as fine as they please.

I notice single men go to the grocery store in the morning. Need eggs?

I have noticed that when I go out with my single friends I get hit on more because I leave the group more often. I get the drinks, I dance first etc they get mad but a guy ain't trying to fight your friends to get to you.

Single guys run the trails before noon.

Single guys eat out before 7pm I noticed that my sister would always say damn just missed them lol. They eat before the rush.

Guys are creatures of habit and while you've been getting ready alk day they have worked out, washed their car, got a hair cut, a pair of shoes and dinner all before 7pm.

If you find yourself saying "where the guys at?" Becky got them this morning j/k but really

Okay this is true though ShockedLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Yes CC the good men are out during the day you better spend the night at the Waffle House and stop at the grocery store on your way home.

Where is Afro, Bunz and Fucc? Help a sista out we gots to get these ladies married. At the very least tell them what they shouldn't do.
'No skrip clubs'.

I will keep this in mind when I start going on the hunt.LOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol she said 10%

And I also heard a lot of black women out there are enhanced with those weird unnatural looking bodies.... 20 inch waist and 60 inch hips ...girl bye

No way Jose

Things needed to get a fancy Atlanta black dude...penis *looks below navel*

and/or big booty *turns around and looks at behind*

dag

to the animal shelter!!!

not the animal shelter
LOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:58pm

lol I don't think I did anything that was suggested in this thread

besides be myself

but I didn't have a long list of requirements either

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 06 2014 at 2:59pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol I don't think I did anything that was suggested in this thread

besides be myself

but I didn't have a long list of requirements either
well what did you do DR? please think about it carefully and then tell us
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:03pm

i still dont get this thread

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:04pm

I have shared how I met my husband before

it was not planned, I wasn't looking

but my story may not be the norm
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:05pm
Go to university sponsored events. Not student org events, obviously. I mean when university is sponsoring a guest speaker, etc. You'll meed higher education administrators, doctoral candidates, community leaders, as well as people who took the initiative to come learn something. Not only is it a great way to network, can also be a great way to meet people.

Also get your job to sponsor you for various conference/workshops in your region, state, etc.

These tidbits are very insightful. It's all starting to make sense now. I've met people in Whole Foods. I do have more random conversations when I have on university apparel. Hmmm.

Anyway the most consistent thing I hear from guys is not to throw it at them. Also the guys I know don't prefer the heavily made-up women with weave down their back. They like the regular, girl-next-door-grew-up type of look. These are professional men with legit jobs.

I will agree that church is typically an environment where marriage is consistently considered a goal. Finding a man at church can get tricky. Denominations can really matter to a lot of people. The ratio is still jacked up. And you also have to wade through his family/social circle in the process of getting to know him, as you'll see all of them once a week.

Beyond that, we're human so, there are a variety of convictions relating to physical intimacy. It would SEEM as if people are/should be waiting for marriage, but that's not always the case. And it can get messy quickly. If waiting is a value for you, ask questions/get clarity early.  But again different churches/denominations have different cultures regarding dating so best bet is, find a church that suits YOU and you'll likely meet men there with similar values.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 37>
  Share Topic