BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

the Man Plan!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:10pm
I like to sleep in and stay up late herwoman. Is my only hope skrip clubs and waffle house?Cry
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:21pm
Yes CC the good men are out during the day you better spend the night at the Waffle House and stop at the grocery store on your way home.

Where is Afro, Bunz and Fucc? Help a sista out we gots to get these ladies married. At the very least tell them what they shouldn't do.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:27pm
I agree with herwoman 100%. Dudes be out running errands early on Saturday morning. Single dudes be at the gourmet grocery store on Sundays noon-2:30pm b4 the game comes on buying the hot buffet since they arent cooking  big dinner for 1. When I am out with the girls, I branch off to see who is up in there.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:30pm
Try Augusta GA . Close to the masters . Military town full of good looking , wealthy black men . Embarrassed
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:31pm
a group of my married friends that are all line sisters said 'always have a gimmick'. What they mean is have a little eyecatching something that makes you stand out a bit and could become a conversation piece for a guy looking to approach - if you are at a street festival, wear your sorority pin or something with a cute, non offensive saying or something with a lil logo of your fav sports team or your college/HBCU. It works, I have done it b4.  When I have on a lil item from my hbcu, dudes get very chatty
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:33pm
Ok I'll be at Whole Foods next Sunday with my leggings on and a fitted shirt. Men love it when I wear my  leggingsCool  You guys are really onto something because I met a wonderful handsome guy who gave me his phone number at a fancy asian grocery store. But I fucced that encounter up by not calling him later and losing his phone numberOuch
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Try Augusta GA . Close to the masters . Military town full of good looking , wealthy black men . Embarrassed

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:35pm
Yes ma'am, this here is a 5 star threadThumbs Up
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:38pm
I used to work part time at the upscale mall. The single dudes would be there from 5pm til closing time on Friday nights getting their last minute stuff for the weekend or they would just be there Friday nights out of habit. Sundays would be when the dudes would be at the mall with their girlfriends. Every week, I say Im going on a friday to window shop and to be in the mix, then i forget lol
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol she said 10%

And I also heard a lot of black women out there are enhanced with those weird unnatural looking bodies.... 20 inch waist and 60 inch hips ...girl bye

No way Jose

Things needed to get a fancy Atlanta black dude...penis *looks below navel*

and/or big booty *turns around and looks at behind*

dag

to the animal shelter!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training