Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Longer My Hair Gets the Harder it is to...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 8:55pm
To not want hair companies to start selling their products in gallon size.
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:00am
The longer my hair gets:
  • the more impossible it is for me to pick up a pair of scissors. 
  • the less I care about using heat appliances
  • the more conditioner and growth aids I want to buy
  • the more I want to treat it like precious,fragile, delicate silk
  • the longer I want it to be
  • the more I love it!

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 24 2013 at 7:13pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 10:41pm
untangle it! Angry
nappyface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:44pm
....to avoid hairnorexia. I always want 2 inches more

LadySmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadySmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:52pm
The longer my hair gets the harder it is to...
- Try out expensive deep conditioners. These typically have smaller jars and one jar looks like it can last only one use
- Detangle
- Keep my hands out of it
- Cure my PJism
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by nappyface nappyface wrote:

....to avoid hairnorexia. I always want 2 inches more

TongueLOL
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:04am
Wash my hair in the sink
Tinnkujk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinnkujk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:52am
Long hair usually means more time preparing to go to work, or out for the evening, so Moroccan Oil gives you a wide range of products that will keep your long hair silky, and get rid of frizz. These products maintain the shine and healthiness of your hair, and it doesn't take much time to achieve it. Applying these products will make your hair softer, and it smooths out your hair, which makes styling easier.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:58am
I actually find longer hair is quicker to style! I just let down my bun and voila. When it was short i had to deal with so many little sections, curling irons, blow dryers, roll it on rollers ... all sort of daily maintenance. Longer hair is  MUCH easier  and  quicker to style.  Just let down a wrap and go or let down a bun and go, OR just leave it IN the bun or ponytail! 
So easy.

The longer my hair gets the more I wonder what took me so long to start this growth journey!!!

PS Maybe what helps is I have zero tangle... maybe the weekly  2 hour coconut cream yogurt treatments / cherry lola treatments will help with that for those that have those problems. ALSO, when I am in the house my scalp / hair is always already moisturized and pulled in a pony tail on top of my head. (If your hair is too thick for that, then airdry in 2 or 4 top of head pony tails twisted into buns/bantu knots. Put them back in after you moisturize and seal at night.)That pony tail is always twisted into a smooth bun. Like a top knot roller set always. So you just let it down, part and go.

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 12 2013 at 3:38pm
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:42pm
I think I agree with Lady. Long hair may be harder to deal with on wash day but as far as styling I think easier. Your braid outs twitsouts, etc look nice and long hair looks ok straighto so you don't always have to curl it!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic