BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Light At the End Of the Tunnel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

GET IT, HUN!

I recently got hired at Forever 21 and although the managers (not the co-workers, those heifers are MAD gossipy and two-faced) are cool, I can tell I can move onto better. AT&T is my next goal!

Send me some tips in getting hired sometime. ;D I'm just staying at F21 for at least a year for the experience.

Congrats, mami! Kick ass and chew bubble gum!

I got hired at forever 21 and walked out of the orientation. They were sooo shady .. Sooooo shady. I couldn't. They told me it was full time and I get there and they talmbout part time seasonal. For only one month! Tryna have me lie on my taxes. And that clockout at Midnight bs even if u work til 3am sh*t wasn't cuttin it with me. Sorry lol

Apply. my friends cousin works at ATT and he's my reference. I'm excited

DUDE, YES! I barely started working this week and I go into the break room to have my lunch and I'm just minding my own business. Two workers, who were friendly to me were talking all kinds of sh*t about another co-worker whom I met earlier and was quite nice. They were ripping this girl, o! Calling her ugly, sharing secrets about her, talking about how she talks like a hoe, blah blah blah.

Five minutes pass and this same girl walks in and they're like "Heeeey giiiiiiiirl!" hug hug kiss kiss, I said "what the fuck?" in my head and automatically knew these chicks will eventually do the same thing to me. I'm not making any friends at that job. I consider myself a friendly and cordial person, but I'm not here for gossip or any catty crap. Do my job, earn my pay, get the hell out.

my job is like this

one reason I can't stand it there

but then again I guessing 99% of people are like this, everywhere
Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:54am
Thanks guys. Its call center. I could have been retail but I didn't pass the test lol
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:37am
Congrats Boo!!!!!!!!!! :-)
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:42am

I'm going to work for AT&T.!! I went for an interview last friday. They told me I would probably not hear back for about 3 weeks. The position starts Jan. 14th. I get an email monday saying to expect a call wednesday. We missed each other so we were playing phone/email tag. I got the call today with the conditional offer. Just have background and drug test. Which are both. Clean. They said they liked me so much I was the first one they called for the position ! The manager called HR and specifically said to hire me.

ClapClapClapClapClap
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Congrats!!!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:47am
Call centers are so much fun....not.
I enjoyed the training though.
Congrats.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:53am
congrats mama. you'll enjoy call center more retail you get the opportunity to earn more but call center is so laid back the day goes by quickly.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 11:58am
I'm excited because we get paid like we hit our entire sales goal during training. !

*sings moving on up*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:17pm
congrats, PRNena.  don't let any of them bored o's up there distract you from what you're there for.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 5:30pm
Congrats!!! I'm very Happy for you!!!!
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:18pm

Thanks guys. Its call center. I could have been retail but I didn't pass the test lol

Know some people that work there... Couple tips they said to learn the system its old and outdated so practice that as well as the products. If not it can slow u down and speed is urn friend.
Bundles are ur best friend and if u can't bundle pick the right piece meals.
They do route the sales call to the best seller so be the best. Have confidence in ur voice people are stupid u sound excited or like ur knowledgeable they'll bit. Lastly being on time is LATE!! They don't play get there early.

Btw my friend went
To pinnacle I think that's the name. she's like a top seller.

She loves it I guess the money is real good.

But congrats!!!!

Edited by cvzx - Dec 15 2012 at 6:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair