BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Life Atlanta NSFW AGAIN NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Speaking of is that unorthodox? People look at me like I'm crazy when I say sex means a trip to the clinic to get tested before anything happens.

You are 100% on the ball.
Especially given the high HIV rates amongst our folk.

Hope you are testing more than once.

If they won't go, there is something wrong.
In that case, so long Sammy....
Or as Mr. Chou, from the Hangover, put it -
"So long gay boys...!"
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:21pm
When I was in NY I went to the club with my best friend and sister. So we were looking for a place to party. We saw this FINE arse guy and he was like yall wanna party follow me. So we were thinking he was taking us to like VIP with Jay Z or something. So we walking and walking and we get to the club. I say to the girls where is everyone. Usually they have you standing online outside even well after 1am. but there was no line. This place was in the meat market district off 12th ave. We get in and I see security all dudes. So im like maybe they let all the girls in already. This place had 3 floors. So I proceed to put my jacket in coat check and all I see are purses and fur coats. So i'm telling my girls this place is PACKED we will be partying all night ladies. 

Till we get to the dance floor and no lie there was like 5000 men on the dance floor. foot ballers, basket ballers, rappers models and everyone is jamming dancing and rubbing up on each other. We all turn to each other like WTF!!! My friend is like was staying cos we each paid $30 to get in. I turn to the guy and he's like this is the spot tonight comeon and lets have fun. Meanwhile on the way to the place he was telling us about his fiancee and how she's preggers. BHM this guy smacked boris, morris, idris and all the fine cuties you can think off. He said his wife doesn't know about his life. all I could do is sit at the bar drinking and thinking about the fiancee until we left. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I have 2 friends that live in ATL and they keep asking me to move there.    I'm not knocking anyone for living and wanting to move to Atlanta.  As for me and due to the shortage of single straight black men there, I will never ever live there. 

I was just wondering while watching this, what do single women do? Fight over the 25 to 1 straight man that is available or do they just go to women?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:23pm
yall followed/went with a strange married guy to a bar? in ny? lawd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:25pm

I have 2 friends that live in ATL and they keep asking me to move there.    I'm not knocking anyone for living and wanting to move to Atlanta.  As for me and due to the shortage of single straight black men there, I will never ever live there. 

ummm if youŕe single stay your ass in your own state. The ratio is 9:1 for women to men. Then the eligible men maybe suspect on the downlow.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

yea......makes me wonder if the story is true.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:29pm

He was cute and it was 3 against 1 and we were a tad ratchet at the time....I told yall already my sins have been forgivenLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

yea......makes me wonder if the story is true.....

Story is very true. NY's party life is jump from party to party. I didn't know the meat packing district was for the gays. We just wanted to party. 
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:33pm
I watched the only "episode" of the show and I thought it was interesting.

Honestly, the talk (or, idea) of down low men, and both curable and incurable STIs makes me never want to have sex. It's scary that you can't trust anyone, not even your partner. In a perfect world people are honest about their dealings - not that you have to broadcast it to the world, but your partner should have a right to know who they're laying down with.

I thought the dude Dean/Doug (the one that double dips) was just ugly LOL
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I have 2 friends that live in ATL and they keep asking me to move there.    I'm not knocking anyone for living and wanting to move to Atlanta.  As for me and due to the shortage of single straight black men there, I will never ever live there. 

ummm if youŕe single stay your ass in your own state. The ratio is 9:1 for women to men. Then the eligible men maybe suspect on the downlow.

Sh*t Suga.  I'm married and I still wouldn't go there with hubby.  No mam, I'm not trying to fight bishes everyday or risk hubby turning into a "Peter" or "Chuck".

I have a male family friend that you can say is not the typical "desirable" good-looking type of guy a woman would want and he gets hit on by various types of women in ATL.   He's like a broke Shabba Ranks but apparently he's some type of a panty-dropper in ATL.    

It's a no win situation for straight women there.   LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>