Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 729730731732733 798>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 69 Votes, Average 2.03  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:03pm
wtf kylie
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 4:15am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 4:23am
EXCLUSIVE: 'My father was a paparazzo': Kanye West's surprise admission during civil lawsuit over scuffle with shutterbug

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 05:45, 27 August 2014 | UPDATED: 06:05, 27 August 2014

Kanye West revealed that his father was once a paparazzo during a deposition in a civil lawsuit brought by a celebrity photographer following a scuffle with the rapper.

The 37-year-old singer was sued by photographer Daniel Ramos after an altercation last year at Los Angeles International Airport.
'My father was a paparazzo himself. My father was a medical illustrator, a Black Panther, a Christian marriage counselor,' West told Ramos' lawyer during his deposition.

+4

Paparazzo father: Kanye West said his father was a celebrity photographer during a deposition related to his paparazzi battery case

'My mother was the first black chair of the English department in Chicago State. They didn't raise me to be out here wrestling with random paparazzi in front of LAX,' he added.
The Grammy-winning artist said he has respect for some of the paparazzi.

'Sometimes I get in the car with the paparazzi. Paparazzi help me to park,' West told Ramos' lawyer Nate Goldberg.
'The paparazzi watch my car and make sure that cops don't give me tickets. There are some nice guys out here trying to just feed their family. 

'And then there's a******* like the guy you're representing.'

+4

Not backing down: West challenged questions posed to him during the deposition

He also called some of Goldberg's questions 'asinine' and explained that he had just learned his grandfather Portwood Williams Senior was about to die when the incident occurred.
'And this guy is asking me about dumb s***… So, you know, I'm sorry that I tried to grab his camera. But I obviously didn't try to hurt him. I'm not here to hurt people,' West said.
West previously has said that he didn't hurt Ramos who claimed he suffered physically and emotionally from the attack. 

Kanye West lashes out at paparazzi

+4

Airport scuffle: The rapper pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge that cannot be used against him in the civil lawsuit

'I tried to stop his camera and stuff, he fell down, faked it and everyone was saying “Why did you hit this guy?” I didn't hit him,' West said.
The singer pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge related to the incident and was sentenced to two years of probation, 24 anger management therapy sessions and 250 hours of community service.
The no contest plea cannot be used against him in the civil lawsuit.

+4

Civil lawsuit: West was sentenced to probation, anger management classes and community service as part of his plea deal

Read moreKanye West reveals dad took celebrity photos during civil lawsuit over scuffle with shutterbug | Mail Online 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 10:15am
Whatever Kanye
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 11:57am
Whose face is Kim wearing ? Not hers Confused
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Right. Lol
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Whatever Kanye

Put this on a shirt with a black power fist and a green, red, and black flag, and I'm yours forever
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 1:05pm
It's different every damn day.

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Right. Lol
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

It's different every damn day.

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Right. Lol

Damn deceptacon
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 8:43pm
Kendall in new nude book
http://www.interviewmagazine.com/culture/exclusive-preview-and-interview-russell-james-angels/#slideshow_67764.4

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 729730731732733 798>
  Share Topic