Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 704705706707708 852>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 5:07pm
^isnt that old?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 5:08pm
yes haitian its old i was just saying it to say that kim will try to embrace blackness imo with nori. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 5:40pm
Kim been making that same meal tho..every time.lol

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 31 2014 at 5:40pm
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 6:43pm
She know damn well a grown man don't eat no two lil azz wings...that shyt looks nasty and dry. That is her go to soul food plate but that is like a basic quick dinner dish. When she starts to cook oxtails, pork chops, steak smothered in homemade gravy, collard greens, cabbage, chicken and noodles, butter beans with smoked turkey, okra and tomatoes etc..then she can brag about cooking soul food
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 8:39pm
How far along is Kourtney?

Did they reveal the sex yet?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

She know damn well a grown man don't eat no two lil azz wings...that shyt looks nasty and dry. That is her go to soul food plate but that is like a basic quick dinner dish. When she starts to cook oxtails, pork chops, steak smothered in homemade gravy, collard greens, cabbage, chicken and noodles, butter beans with smoked turkey, okra and tomatoes etc..then she can brag about cooking soul food

GURL ....WHEN IS DINNER AT YOUR HOUSE? I'LL  BE SLEEPING OUT IN UR DRIVEWAY JUST TO MAKE IT IN TO GET FIRST SERVINGS...REMEMBER I AM THE GUEST I GET SERVED FIRSTWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

GURL ....WHEN IS DINNER AT YOUR HOUSE? I'LL  BE SLEEPING OUT IN UR DRIVEWAY JUST TO MAKE IT IN TO GET FIRST SERVINGS...REMEMBER I AM THE GUEST I GET SERVED FIRSTWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The line starts behind me.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:45pm

LOLDead

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

The line starts behind me.

LIKE HELL....U THE VALET U PARKING CARS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>B.Y.E     LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 3:23am

SAME FACE LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Kanye took the lead in her genes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 704705706707708 852>