BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 648649650651652 757>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 68 Votes, Average 2.04  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:35pm
Phew done with the second thread

I knew Kanye tha koon liked booty meat
Sponsored Links

wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 5:35pm
THe fug are talking bout he spilling major shhh in those thread..some of it confirming what some suspect...RELEASING THOSE DAMN PHONE NUMBER should showed you he/she was legit!!!!!!..boy that thang was shutdown quick but remerged without that info.LAWD HAVE MERCY!!

Shht was crazy..generally it confirmed that these people are vile,drug addicts,racist,have no bounderies,fug anything that moves especially SATAN AND KIMBO!!!!!!...like mother like daughter..WHORES TO THE CORE!!
They Make no apologies!!!

I swear to *&*(*# gawd this shht stay boring up this b*tch ,DONT NOTHING HAPPEN over there!!....gotta go more TEA TO READ.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:06pm
If Wendy Williams gets a hold of this story she will read it ALL and spill the tea on her show. She's on no one's payroll and Kris couldn't pay her off for a million. She don't give a rats a$$ about pissing people off lol!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:15pm
so what was in the emails?
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:18pm
Welp, I know the part about Rob being on drugs is true. When I went to LA to visit my gf, her Puerto Rican roommate was telling about when she used to date Rob or whatever and how he was always doing so much coke. And her ass was crazy herself so if she was complaining, he must have been off the chain.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:26pm
Yeah what kind of emails?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:29pm
I couldn't see any pics or attachments because I wasnt logged in smh

I did see the vogue shoot video
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:31pm
is there any way to just look up member posts for browbuster?? Ugh I don't want want to go through 100+ pages....is this 100+ page thread where all the good stuff is?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 6:52pm
Someone posted individual links to all of his tea in the second thread I cant find it though
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:32pm
Wonder.. yesterday I was looking through his individual posts (similar to how you can do it here through our usernames)..there were 10 pages worth, but when I got to the second page..it gave me an error..not sure why.

Ima try again later
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style