BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Kim Kardashian Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 629630631632633 844>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 70 Votes, Average 2.01  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:13pm
damn, i read the whole part 2 thread and most of part 1. my head is spinning. i knew kris was a monster, but didn't know to what extent. she's so diabolical, what a pathetic person she is.

Edited by TayTay - Jul 21 2014 at 8:17pm
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:23pm
I don't believe kris is getting that much dack
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Summary

Here's what I got so far...

Kris is a coke head
Kris pimps out Kendall to men in the modeling industry, hence her quickly rising star
The whole family, excluding Khloe, uses the n-word
Kourtney is the most racist, Scott is too.. they don't like Blk ppl
Kris fcuked  Brody, Bruce don't know
Kris cheated on Bruce w/some Bachelor dude
Kanye and Kim's relationship is for marketing only
Kanye is barely with Kim and baby... anon has seen him only twice with Nori
North spends most of her time with Kanye's Aunt
Kris is good friends with Tina Knowles
Kris fcuked Drake

ETA

Rob and Kendall want out of the show, Kendall wants to be taken seriously as a model
Anon says if Rob enters rehab, it's due to Kris
Rob does drugs and is an alcoholic
Rob does have a 5 year old who lives i FL, whom he spends a lot of time with
Radaronline has already stolen some of the tea lol

The tea spiller is someone who used to work for either Kris or Kim. They've recently been fired and they're mad as fck

Thanks!

Were there any valid receipts posted... or does it seem more likely that the disgruntled employee just made some sh*t up??

Rob could make MILLLLLIONNSSS on a tell-all book. I'm waiting for it. I feel like he should just keep Khloe's business out of it since they seem to have the best relationship
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:46pm
no litebrite receipts came with this tea 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I don't think the baby has held her back either TBH. Of course we see pictures of her with the baby but it's not like how Beyonce is where no matter where she travels she has Nori in tow with her.

I know what you mean...my angle is more like she wanted to become this mom figure slash sex symbol and it's really not working...she can't really be the sex symbol anymore bc she's a mom...she can try but ppl are just going to roll their eyes.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 21 2014 at 9:42pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:39pm
receipts came in the form of those personal videos I posted earlier, screenshots of text messages between Bruce and Kris, screenshots of emails.. etc

then other media outlets picked up the story and started running some of the leaks
MTO ran an article earlier today and then took it down immediately and replaced it with "loving" photos of Kanye and Kim
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:41pm
Brow also said Kris f*cked Diddy and is really into him
Diddy apparently came up with the idea for Khloe to 'link' up with French Montana
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:42pm
Ain't no waayyyyyy kris gettin more dack than all her daughters combined
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:50pm
You guys under estimate the low self-esteem and absolute thirst of brothas in the industry

And she's not getting "more", her daughters get around too. Do you know how many men Kim has f*cked? Even if she's fcked every celeb boyfriend she's had that's like 10 in the last few years that we know of

She's apparently pimping out Kendall too. I'm not sure if any of this "tea" is true but what's so hard to believe about any of it?

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jul 21 2014 at 9:53pm
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:54pm
Where are the receipts that prove all of this? I'm too lazy to keep scrolling.
Honestly I don't believe any of this it's way too far fetched and doesn't make sense.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 629630631632633 844>
  Share Topic